Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Performance factory

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 01:21 AM
Joe@Sage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats what I am going to do flying out on tuesday, and I am not trying to throw anyone under the bus here there has been communication kinda of hit and miss mostly with tim and like I said if they were not closing the shop it wouldnt be such an issue.we have a big investment sitting down there .
Old 12-08-2008, 03:08 AM
Ahsmo
Imakecopies

Originally Posted by westpak
amazing one shop gets crucified for same situation and another gets the soft glove treatment

if someone was holding my car 2 months past the promised date I would be raising all kinds of hell, calling police to go by........
Strange isn't it
Old 12-08-2008, 03:55 AM
JETPILOT

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If it was me I would be there with a trailer to get the car. Whatever the reason It couldn't be good enough not to get a call in 2 months. I don't have any problem with JT. He did good by me. But this is your situation and it's unnaceptable.

He hasn't been here for a while and I know no one has heard from him lately. I hope he is OK.
Old 12-08-2008, 04:09 AM
Joe@Sage

We have gotten phone calls there just has been much communication with jeremy lately he is hard to get a hold of, like I said most info we have gotten lately has been with tim.
Old 12-08-2008, 04:39 AM
QuadCam

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I wouldn't have any doubts that Jeremy will come through. With him closing his shop, he is probably working by himself, and trying to finish up these cars. He has always busted his hump for his customers.......this certainly isn't like the VRT deal. Jeremy has always been an upstanding member of this community.
Old 12-08-2008, 04:52 AM
Robert_K
Didn't Go Cheap

Received 101 Likes on 75 Posts

amazing one shop gets crucified for same situation and another gets the soft glove treatment

if someone was holding my car 2 months past the promised date I would be raising all kinds of hell, calling police to go by........
And we wonder why some shops stay away from internet forums.
Old 12-08-2008, 05:24 AM
go-fast
Banned

what the hell is going on around here,if i hear one more story about no call backs or shop closing.........it seems as if hks is going to be spending the holidays chasing down their fcon keys.shops that do not call back fail,very simple equation......poor customer relations=less customers.how hard is this concept to understand?
Old 12-08-2008, 05:45 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by JETPILOT
WTF is wrong with you guys... If someone who had my car wasn't taking or returning my phone calls I would be quite upset to say the least! Not to mention the car being promised by a certain date and now it is well beyond that.
Originally Posted by go-fast
what the hell is going on around here,if i hear one more story about no call backs or shop closing.........it seems as if hks is going to be spending the holidays chasing down their fcon keys.shops that do not call back fail,very simple equation......poor customer relations=less customers.how hard is this concept to understand?
I agree with all the above.....This is my reason for taking a trip to SGP...because i would not want anyone to be in the position that this guys is in....You want to tell me that not one of you guys in the area of PF can drive by and take pic's so that this guy does not have to worry about his car any longer With all the PF customers thats on this site WTF JT is closing or has close his shop...ITS NOT A GOOD FEELING WHEN NO CALLS ARE RETURNED AND YOU LIVE OUT OF TOWN !!! THIS IS TOTAL

JT is a nice guy and so is Mark...Look at the way Mark is treated for doing the samething.

Last edited by XKR; 12-08-2008 at 06:07 AM.
Old 12-08-2008, 05:55 AM
Zume

Default been there dun that

FWIW...I don't live in FL but was in Orlando on unrelated biz on two occasions...thought I'd stop in to check the place out...called first.... Met JT, the first words he says "I hate people coming to see my shop"...what ever this meant? He answered a few questions but was (IMO) rude and aloof. Second visit several mo later told I could buy some parts...took a cab. When I got there and finally found JT he blurted "I don't have anything for you!" then he turned and walked away... I went back to the waiting cab and left. Arrogance, Customer Service, Communication... I'm confused. One thing I do know I will never, never have anything to do with anything asso w/ JT.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:34 AM
jksstar

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by nismo0035
Has anyone been by there lately my car is there 2months late on getting done and I am starting to worry whats up .He is naer impossible to get a hold of.
PM sent

maybe we can get something worked out
Old 12-08-2008, 06:52 AM
QuadCam

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by go-fast
It is called a "contracting economy." get used to it.........it is going to get much worse.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:00 AM
Netacoma2003

My sympathy fellow Z owner. I would be so pissed.

If anyone gets ahold of Jeremy....please let him know that I haven't received the shorter serp belt he told me he shipped "overnight" back in September.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:09 AM
Tac-M

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OP. get the car out. NOW.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:14 AM
coachk
Banned

Guys.....relax. I'm trying to get in touch with him. And stop all the B.S.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:18 AM
Blwn_By_Twins

Originally Posted by coachk
Good looking out coach.
OP, as stated before I'm sure you have nothing to worry about even though you have every right to. JT will take care of you. He's a good guy.

I bet Jeremy's pm box is about full. lol
Old 12-08-2008, 07:19 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by nismo0035
Thats what I am going to do flying out on tuesday, and I am not trying to throw anyone under the bus here there has been communication kinda of hit and miss mostly with tim and like I said if they were not closing the shop it wouldnt be such an issue.we have a big investment sitting down there .
Nismo....You are not doing anything wrong..."throwing anyone under the bus "
does not apply here. I hope things work out for the best.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:20 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by coachk

Dont even try and post without pictures !!!
Old 12-08-2008, 07:20 AM
WXSigns
Vendor - Former Vendor

Maybe if you answered your phone and called your customers back within 1 business day the BS wouldn't start.

Nice customer service!
Old 12-08-2008, 07:29 AM
r0csfinest

so many nuthuggers in this thread. have anyones car for 2 months with no communication is not acceptable period.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:44 AM
Audible Mayhem
My350z

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

drama.. the forums love it. first of all, i have spoke to the owner of the Z that is in question here on a daily basis. the person who posted up this thread is actually his father. i started this project with everything running smoothly at ole performance factory. due to a few major issues, i decided to close up shop and move out of here. i shut off the phones here and have been communicating with my personal cell phone. i dont usually answer numbers that i dont know unless they leave a message. i wasnt aware that one of the numbers calling was the OP on here.

im not a shady person, i have busted my *** to build a strong reputation these past couple years, i am not doing anything wrong at all. i have been very very stressed out due to this situation and just cant wait to finish up the four cars i have left so i can move on. im sorry about the situation here in the final days of PF but i am doing everything i can to make it good with everyone.

Quick Reply: Performance factory