Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Forged Perfomance expirence!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 09:04 AM
b18c1turboed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Forged Perfomance expirence!!!

FORGED PERFORMANCE

PM for story!!!

Last edited by b18c1turboed; 01-04-2009 at 01:26 PM.
Old 01-03-2009, 09:09 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dude i cant even read that ****...... If the car is about done.. your posting this isnt very smart.. I think i saw that car and it looked about done and looked sweet... Oh well, cant please them all...

Why the **** would u post for ur little brother.. He has his own *****.......

Last edited by Jay'Z; 01-03-2009 at 09:13 AM.
Old 01-03-2009, 09:13 AM
turismo

Originally Posted by Jay'Z
Dude i cant even read that ****...... If the car is about done.. your posting this isnt very smart.. I think i saw that car and it looked about done and looked sweet... Oh well cant please them all...
Especially if he agreed to fix the block.
Old 01-03-2009, 09:16 AM
0jiggy0

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Does sound like a shitty situation. Maybe he didn't handle it the best way. But he gave you a car and fixed the **** up for free. You have a new model car getting a kit that not many, if any have done. When you wanna be the geuinea pig **** happens. Next time buy a stock turbo vehicle I guess. Honestly this post shows me how much Shariff will bend over backwards for the customer, thx for the positive review lol.
Old 01-03-2009, 09:17 AM
b18c1turboed

Dude i cant even read that ****...... If the car is about done.. your posting this isnt very smart.. I think i saw that car and it looked about done and looked sweet... Oh well, cant please them all...

Why the **** would u post for ur little brother.. He has his own *****.......

HAHAHA!1 thats what i would expext eighter a Forged employee or a nutswinger. Yea when is the car gonna be done is the question. would you guys like the 700 car note and 160 insurance payment for a car you dont have?
Old 01-03-2009, 09:18 AM
b18c1turboed

Originally Posted by 0jiggy0
Does sound like a shitty situation. Maybe he didn't handle it the best way. But he gave you a car and fixed the **** up for free. You have a new model car getting a kit that not many, if any have done. When you wanna be the geuinea pig **** happens. Next time buy a stock turbo vehicle I guess. Honestly this post shows me how much Shariff will bend over backwards for the customer, thx for the positive review lol.

Yea but at what expense? The car was gonna be turboed eighter way, But a shop that this is their speacialty should have taken care of it better!!!

And they built the block , but with us paying all the cost of parts, which werent cheap!!!

And im sure if this was you, it wouldnt have been a postive review!!

Last edited by b18c1turboed; 01-03-2009 at 09:22 AM.
Old 01-03-2009, 09:21 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Originally Posted by b18c1turboed
HAHAHA!1 thats what i would expext eighter a Forged employee or a nutswinger. Yea when is the car gonna be done is the question. would you guys like the 700 car note and 160 insurance payment for a car you dont have?
First off you have no idea who the **** I am.... Let me start if off by saying this.....

I am employed by your tax dollars.. U.S.ARMY Drill Sergeant with Iraq Combat Experience....

You sound like a little whiney baby.. If you cannot PAY, DO NOT PLAY!!

700 car note, and 160 insurance is nothing.. We all pay that ****..... Cmon hit me with some stress.. You dont know what stress is little man.. So cry to someone who is Soft like you, a GUMMY BEAR....
Old 01-03-2009, 09:25 AM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

i sent my car to forged and expected 4 months+ each time. this kind of stuff takes time. i never demanded to know a eta, i just asked him to take his time and do it right. its like asking your surgeon to make sure your heart transplant is done quickly. but yes, it probably wasnt a good idea to promise you any dates if that's what he did.
Old 01-03-2009, 09:25 AM
b18c1turboed

First off you have no idea who the **** I am.... Let me start if off by saying this.....

I am employed by your tax dollars.. U.S.ARMY Drill Sergeant with Iraq Combat Experience....

700 car note, and 160 insurance is nothing.. We all pay that ****..... Cmon hit me with some stress.. You dont know what stress is little man.. So cry to someone who is Soft like you, a GUMMY BEAR....

Good, i applud you for protecting are country!!!

And it aint nothing to do with being whiney, If the shoe was on the other foot you would be the same way!!!
Money aint a thing, Trust me this has nothing to do with money.! it has to do with being lied to so many times. With no end result!!!!

If money was a issue we wouldnt be spending 30k in upgrades would we?

But teh fact of the matter still remains!!!
Old 01-03-2009, 09:26 AM
turismo

Damn
Old 01-03-2009, 09:27 AM
b18c1turboed

Originally Posted by Nexx
i sent my car to forged and expected 4 months+ each time. this kind of stuff takes time. i never demanded to know a eta, i just asked him to take his time and do it right.
I understand that, i totally agree. But when you are being lied to straight to your face it gets a little over board!!!!

You guys can take the post how you want, but that has been our expirence!!! like it or not!
Old 01-03-2009, 09:27 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Originally Posted by Nexx
i sent my car to forged and expected 4 months+ each time. this kind of stuff takes time. i never demanded to know a eta, i just asked him to take his time and do it right. its like asking your surgeon to make sure your heart transplant is done quickly. but yes, it probably wasnt a good idea to promise you any dates if that's what he did.
+1.. Exactly..... You cant rush it...
Old 01-03-2009, 09:30 AM
coachk
Banned

IBTL...
Old 01-03-2009, 09:31 AM
b18c1turboed

+1.. Exactly..... You cant rush it...
No but im sure while your on the table, the doctor wont say Damm i forgot too order your heart!!! Let me close you up and come back in 1 month!!!
Old 01-03-2009, 09:32 AM
0jiggy0

Yea but at what expense? The car was gonna be turboed eighter way, But a shop that this is their speacialty should have taken care of it better!!!

And they built the block , but with us paying all the cost of parts, which werent cheap!!!

And im sure if this was you, it wouldnt have been a postive review!!
Well your obviously a baller. So the money should be nothing to you since your turboing a 1500 mile car with zero knowledge. And yes i would probly be as pissed as you thats why I said Shariff probly didnt handle it the perfect way, but he handled it a very good way. And for me I am a DIY guy. So, sorry for your troubles, but hopefully the car will be on the road soon, and If i was you i would have waited till after my car was done before i badmouth the guys working on my car.
Old 01-03-2009, 09:36 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

No but im sure while your on the table, the doctor wont say Damm i forgot too order your heart!!! Let me close you up and come back in 1 month!!!
Its obviously not heart surgery Sir.. Its a ****ing car.......
Old 01-03-2009, 09:36 AM
b18c1turboed

Well your obviously a baller. So the money should be nothing to you since your turboing a 1500 mile car with zero knowledge. And yes i would probly be as pissed as you thats why I said Shariff probly didnt handle it the perfect way, but he handled it a very good way. And for me I am a DIY guy. So, sorry for your troubles, but hopefully the car will be on the road soon, and If i was you i would have waited till after my car was done before i badmouth the guys working on my car.

I agree. Usally we have done everythine ourselfs. We have built plenty of high horsepower cars, But with a new car we didnt wanna take a chance messing it up. We have plenty of car knowledge, it has nothing to do with that we just didnt want the hassle of messing with the car.

And oh well on making the post, whatever happens happens now!!! Nothing where not ready to take care of
Old 01-03-2009, 09:38 AM
0jiggy0

Who is we, are you a performance shop?
Old 01-03-2009, 09:39 AM
b18c1turboed

Who is we, are you a performance shop?
Me and my little brother!!!
Old 01-03-2009, 09:44 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Quick Reply: Forged Perfomance expirence!!!