Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 06:02 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by GenPac
epic thread.. i would read that thread over and over just for the fun
Old 04-29-2009, 06:37 PM
ToastZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Motormouth
oh I am owned hahaha, didn't even see that!

and I made my pwetty drawnig too.
Motor, the drawing is awesome, much appreciated to this epic thread
Old 04-29-2009, 08:39 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

oh I am owned hahaha, didn't even see that!

and I made my pwetty drawnig too.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:51 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

god I love that moose.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:27 PM
ADMAN

Received 101 Likes on 67 Posts

god I love that moose.

How often???
Old 04-29-2009, 09:28 PM
Motormouth
Banned

as often as your mom can get out.

ooooohhh

and yes, I just insinuated that your mother is a moose.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:18 PM
ADMAN

Received 101 Likes on 67 Posts

Do you have the dyno sheet to prove it???
Old 04-30-2009, 05:01 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by doug
When I read again it and then you read their response about sending the wrong build list ...it makes me laugh Because what I wanted to know is...who was this build list really meant for Who were they really planning to F@ck over if Pete@BC was not the planned sucker

BTW Pete.......you did not answer my post/question I wanted to know when you remove that motor from your car...can we have it for inspection

Last edited by XKR; 04-30-2009 at 05:29 AM.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:04 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by doug
+1 man

full of win and lulz ...literally....
it reminds me of another bs that Mr.S. back then already that he was using:
1st, it was nismo hardware
2nd, is when he switch to hr headbolts(trying to take credit from a jwt article). He started parading like this was an RA idea, test, etc lol...and of course looking carefully at jwt article itself, its easy to see those werent HR headbolts either.

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 04-30-2009 at 05:07 AM.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:45 AM
doug

wait i must have missed the points of this post.. now it makes it more epic

step up Mr. Sharif

Originally Posted by Sharif
1) Customer paid for HKS gasket (STOCK HEAD GASKET ON THE ENGINE)
2) Customer paid for Port and Polished Heads (NO PORTING WORK WHATSOEVER)
3) Customer paid for NISMO main and head studs (THESE PARTS DO NOT EXIST IN REAL LIFE...FOUND 100% STOCK OEM NISSAN HEAD BOLTS AND MAIN BOLTS in the engine

Nismo Main and Rod Bearings??
Nismo Rod Bolts??
Nismo Head Studs??
Nismo Main Studs?

JWT C2 Camshafts (this was a rev-up motor, so if it has cams, they should be S7's)

Originally Posted by Noah
**The CAMS and Headgasket were my own typographical/lazy/stupid mistake**

I cannot speak for the other parts of the invoice but can and will take full responsibility for the errors I mentioned.

Danger! Danger! ... ok we passed off most of the blame on noah.. but still no one has answered for the ficticious parts.. Scott seemed to pass the whole blame of the build sheet on Noah.. but look.. Noah mention's he has no idea where the other parts came from!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-30-2009, 06:01 AM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

those are specially designed and built ONLY for RA. They sent Nismo the specs that they wanted them built and Nismo built them.

They are actually called

Relentless Auto/Nismo Main and Rod Bearings
Relentless Auto/Nismo Rod Bolts
Relentless Auto/Nismo Head Studs
Relentless Auto/Nismo Main Studs

to the layman shop and builder they would look like stock parts, but to the highly trained Relentless Auto customer it is obvious they got the real deal...
Old 04-30-2009, 06:09 AM
XKR

Noah knows whats up.....thats why he made it clear that he is ONLY defending his little part of this mess.

This is what you all have been saying for the longest time now....I think the only way Pete will EVER understand is when or IF we ever get ahold of that motor and match it part for part.....The only thing I want to know is ...did Pete recieve Stock parts, Welded Parts or used parts.....We know he got one of the 3....

Doug...do you thing Pete will respond to my question??

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
those are specially designed and built ONLY for RA. They sent Nismo the specs that they wanted them built and Nismo built them.

They are actually called

Relentless Auto/Nismo Main and Rod Bearings
Relentless Auto/Nismo Rod Bolts
Relentless Auto/Nismo Head Studs
Relentless Auto/Nismo Main Studs

to the layman shop and builder they would look like stock parts, but to the highly trained Relentless Auto customer it is obvious they got the real deal...

Last edited by XKR; 04-30-2009 at 06:13 AM.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:38 AM
doug

Originally Posted by XKR
Doug...do you thing Pete will respond to my question??

let me break it down for you Mike in mulitple posts

5 Stages of Relentlessautosportism

The Disease of Relentlessautosportism

There are, and have been, many theories about Relentlessautosportism. The most prevailing theory, and now most commonly accepted, is called the Disease Model.

Its basic tenets are that Relentlessautosportism is a disease with recognizable symptoms, causes, and methods of treatment. In addition, there are several stages of the disease which are often described as early, middle, late, treatment and relapse.

While it is not essential to fully define these stages, it is useful to understand them in terms of how the disease presents itself.

This series of articles describes the signs and symptoms of each stage as well as exploring treatment options.

Early or Adaptive Stage
Middle Stage
Late Stage
Treating Relentlessautosportism
Relapse to being ripped off

1 - The Early or Adaptive Stage of Relentlessautosportism

The early or adaptive stage of Relentlessautosportism is marked by increasing tolerance to wasting money and physical illusions in the mind which are largely unseen.

This increased tolerance is marked by the Relentlessautosportolic's ability to consume greater quantities of bullsh!t while appearing to suffer few effects and continuing to function. This tolerance is not created simply because the bullsh!t is too much but rather because the Relentlessautosportolic is not able to decifer great quantities of bullsh!t because of ignorance going on inside his or her mind.

The early stage is difficult to detect. By appearances, an individual may be tricked into big promises, lots of power, or any other general bullsh!t. An early stage Relentlessautosportism is often indistinguishable for anyone under the age of 25.

At the local car meet, there is likely to be little or no obvious impact on the Relentlessautosportism victims performance or conduct in the real world. At this stage, the Relentlessautosportolic is not likely to see any problem with his or her spending and would scoff at any attempts to indicate that he or she might have a problem. The Relentlessautosportolic is simply not aware of what is going on in his or her mind.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:46 AM
XKR

^^^^^^lmfao^^^^^^^^^ I get it now....

We saved Samantha....but its too late to save Pete....
Old 04-30-2009, 06:46 AM
doug

2 - The Middle Stage of RelentlessAutosportism

There is no clear line between the early and middle stages of RelentlessAutosportism, but there are several characteristics that mark a new stage of the disease.

Many of the pleasures and benefits that the RelentlessAutosportholic obtained from bullsh!t during the early stage are now being replaced by the destructive facets of RelentlessAutosportol abuse. The bullsh!t that was done for the purpose of getting a fast car is now being replaced by bullsh!t to combat the pain and misery caused by exposure of fake parts.

One basic characteristic of the middle stage is visiting of webforums to defend Scott Bush. In the early stage, the RelentlessAutosportolic’s tolerance to consume greater amounts of bullsh!t is increasing. Along with this, however, the mind becomes used to these amounts of bullsh!t and now suffers from withdrawal when the bullsh!t is not present.

Another basic characteristic of the middle stage is craving. RelentlessAutosportolics develop a very powerful urge to consume bullsh!t which they are eventually unable to control(LawChick Syndrome). As the RelentlessAutosportolic’s tolerance increases along with the physical dependence, the RelentlessAutosportolic loses his or her ability to control sanity and craves bullsh!t.

The third characteristic of the middle stage is loss of control. The RelentlessAutosportolic simply loses his or her ability to limit his or her consume of bullsh!t to socially acceptable times, patterns, and places(LawChick Syndrome). This loss of control is due to a decrease in the RelentlessAutosportolic’s tolerance and an increase in the withdrawal symptoms. The RelentlessAutosportolic cannot handle as much bullsh!t as they once could without becoming broke, yet needs increasing amounts to avoid withdrawal.

Another feature of middle stage RelentlessAutosportolics is blackouts. Contrary to what you might assume, the RelentlessAutosportolic does not actually pass out during these episodes. Instead, the RelentlessAutosportolic continues to function but is unable to remember what he or she has done or has been. Basically, the RelentlessAutosportolic simply can’t remember these episodes because the brain has either stored these memories improperly or has not stored them at all. Blackouts may also occur in early stage RelentlessAutosportolics.

Impairment becomes evident in the workplace during the middle stage. The RelentlessAutosportolic battles with loss of control, withdrawal symptoms, and cravings. This will become apparent at work in terms of any or all of the following: increased and unpredictable absences, poorly performed work assignments, behavior problems with co-workers, inability to concentrate, accidents, increased use of sick leave, and possible deterioration in overall appearance and demeanor. This is the point where the RelentlessAutosportolic employee may be facing disciplinary action.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:51 AM
doug

Mike i think Pete is in stage 3.. and thus won't answer.. see red bolded text

3 - The Late Stage of RelentlessAutosportism

The late, or deteriorative stage, is best identified as the point at which the damage to the body from the toxic effects of bullsh!t is evident, and the RelentlessAutosportolic is suffering from a host of ailments.

An RelentlessAutosportolic in the final stages may be destitute, extremely ill, mentally confused, and consuming bullsh!t almost constantly. The RelentlessAutosportolic in this stage is suffering from many physical and psychological problems due to the damage to vital bank accounts. His or her immunity to infections is lowered, and the employee’s mental condition is very unstable.

Some of the very serious medical conditions the RelentlessAutosportolic faces at this point include looking stupid in public, going broke, blown motor, sh!tty tune, or just looking like a plain fool

Why does an RelentlessAutosportolic continue to consume bullsh!t despite the known facts about the disease and the obvious adverse consequences of continued bullsh!t? The answer to this question is quite simple. In the early stage, the RelentlessAutosportolic does not consider himself or herself sick because his or her tolerance is increasing. In the middle stage, the RelentlessAutosportolic is unknowingly physically dependent on bullsh!t. He or she simply finds that continuing to consume bullsh!t will prevent the problems of withdrawal. By the time an RelentlessAutosportolic is in the late stage, he or she is often irrational, deluded, and unable to understand what has happened.

In addition to the effects of these changes, the RelentlessAutosportolic is faced with one of the most powerful facets of addiction: denial. An RelentlessAutosportolic will deny that he or she has a problem. This denial is a very strong force. If an RelentlessAutosportolic did not deny the existence of a problem, he or she would most likely seek help when faced with the overwhelming problems caused by bullsh!t. While denial is not a diagnosable physical symptom or psychiatric disorder, it is an accurate description of the state of the RelentlessAutosportolic’s behavior and thinking and is very real.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:51 AM
XKR

D@mn......this almost sounds like the Swine Flu I agree....Pete has to be in the last stage. Thanks for the info Doug.....I now understand the medical issues...

Last edited by XKR; 04-30-2009 at 06:55 AM.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:57 AM
doug

Samantha is at stage 4....

4 - Treating RelentlessAutosportism

An RelentlessAutosportolic will rarely stop consuming bullsh!t and stay sober without outside help. Also, he or she usually will not stop consuming bullsh!t without some kind of outside pressure. This pressure may come from family, friends, clergy, other health care professionals, law enforcement or judicial authorities, or the recon unit of my350z.com. For example, a spouse may threaten divorce, or the RelentlessAutosportolic may be arrested for buying fake parts under the influence.

One Can Quit Anytime in the Cycle

There was at one time a widespread belief that RelentlessAutosportolics would not get help until they had “hit bottom.” This theory has generally been discredited as many early and middle stage RelentlessAutosportolics have quit consuming bullsh!t when faced by the recon unit of my350z.com about consequences of continued consuming bullsh!t.

Early Treatment

There are obvious advantages to getting the RelentlessAutosportolic into treatment earlier rather than later. One advantage is that, the earlier treatment is begun, the probability of having less expensive treatment, being broke!!!!!!!!!. There is also a greater likelihood of success in treatment with an individual who has not yet lost everything and still has a money left in their bank account. If an RelentlessAutosportolic doesn’t get help until very late in the disease, there may have been irreparable harm done.

Responsibility for Treatment

The RelentlessAutosportolic does not initially have to want to get help to go into treatment. Many people go into treatment because of some kind of threat such as loss of a job, divorce or possible incarceration. However, even the individual that is forced will eventually have to personally accept the need for treatment for it to be effective. Employers are a very potent force in getting the RelentlessAutosportolic into treatment. The threat of the loss of a job is often the push the RelentlessAutosportolic needs to enter treatment.

There are various kinds of treatment and programs for RelentlessAutosportism. Though some RelentlessAutosportolics do stop consuming bullsh!t on their own, this is rare. Most RelentlessAutosportolics require some type of treatment or help.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:57 AM
Motormouth
Banned

what about when Sharif broke down the cost of the motor if he would have went through Forged, at 'regular' customer prices... and BC/Pete supposedly got a superior motor for less money but I saw it insinuated they paid a fair amount more.

does anyone remember if anyone ever addressed that?
Old 04-30-2009, 07:02 AM
doug

5 - Relapse to being ripped off

An important and frustrating facet of treating RelentlessAutosportism is relapse or a return to consuming bullsh!t and is common. An RelentlessAutosportolic often relapses due to a variety of factors including:
  • inadequate treatment or follow-up,
  • cravings for new bullsh!t parts that are considered affordable,
  • failure by the RelentlessAutosportolic to follow treatment instructions,
  • failure to change lifestyle,
  • use of other mood altering drugs, and
  • other untreated mental or physical illnesses.

Relapses are not always a return to constant bullsh!t consumation and may only be a one time occurrence. However, relapses must be dealt with and seen as a sign to the RelentlessAutosportolic that there are areas of his or her treatment and recovery that need work. Relapse prevention is an area in the treatment field that is receiving increased attention and research. A basic part of any effective treatment program will include relapse prevention activities.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure