Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 01:11 PM
Russ@Z1

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by coachk
Everybody just waiting to be #3000, AREN'T YOU? lol

Nobody has posted for over 5 hours and that's highly unusual...hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Here, I'll help you out.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:12 PM
Russ@Z1

Originally Posted by doug
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7LQpRQh2KSQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7LQpRQh2KSQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Has me hungry....
Old 05-06-2009, 01:13 PM
Russ@Z1

Originally Posted by savvy
good god, any cliff notes anywhere in here?

Nope, just pick a few pages and scan.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:13 PM
Russ@Z1

I'm just here waiting to be #3000

Here's your chance.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:15 PM
coachk
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it was very anti-climatic

I was expecting balloons and confetti to show up on my screen with naked dancing girls

Last edited by coachk; 05-06-2009 at 01:18 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:18 PM
Russ@Z1

it was very anti-climatic

Haha, beggars can't be choosers.

I can easily go back and delete my posts if it'll make you feel better.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:28 PM
XKR

I wonder how Pete feels now knowing that the build sheet wasn't a mistake and its a scam that has been going on from way back in 2006... i can't imagine how many PM's scott sent that guy to edit his posts
Doug ...if you happen to see Pete....could you please remind him that he did not answer my question. I would like to know if we could have his motor for inspection when its removed for rebuild....

Originally Posted by russ713
It's not really two faced if you look at it dude.

It was just annoying to see it all keep going on and on.

So hell, if it's going to keep going and going, I can at least occasionally have some humor out of it instead of watching it from the side lines.

Have you ever been ripped off by anyone in this market? If you have , than you would understand Rude and others passion in this and would not feel its annoying. Look at what scott has done in the past and is still doing to our community. I have 4 people that just a few days ago PM me saying that they wish this thread was around in the past to prevent them from dealing with scott/VRT.

As soon as these few people get their cars back...I will post what new intel I have. This act of Piracy is nothing this community has seeing from scott/VRT....as we have upped our Recon/Covert work to block MrS from his acts of rappage....he has switch his plan of attack on the community.

I even get PM's asking why is it that I dont go after SGP as I do scott/VRT....well, SGP does not go looking for unsuspecting new customers to rape their wallets....We very well know that MrS does....and this is why we have to defend.

You all were wondering if this thread would reach 3000 Are you kidding me We have not got started yet

Russ....let me ask you a question without giving up too much intel.......

Act 1:
How would you feel if you were looking for a good shop to build a car with 550whp...you shop around and all the big name shops tell you 25K ..But wait...there is this one guy that says that he can do it for 12-15K and that he has done tons of cars hmmmm a saving of 10K.....hmmmmm.

OK...lets do it.....You give this clown your car and then come to find out he keeps telling you the prices of things have gone up.....But wait....you had to scrape up the 12-15K and did not have a dime more....and if you had known it would cost more you would not have had it done.....What do you do Trapped !! So now you are forced to accept less.....

I will save the rest for later......

SO Russ...People out there have been taken advantage of.....but they would rather solve it their way...so I will respect ther wishes. BUT I was promised the left overs if their way does not work

Last edited by XKR; 05-06-2009 at 03:54 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:26 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dammit.....I really wanted to cap off reply #3000.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:31 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Originally Posted by Sylvan Lake V35
Since you pointed it out

VRT build from fall 2006

List Sharif had
Obviously a typographical/clerical error. What a piece of *****...actually this guy makes ***** look pretty good.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:43 PM
Russ@Z1

Originally Posted by XKR
Have you ever been ripped off by anyone in this market?
Russ....let me ask you a question without giving up too much intel.......

Act 1:
How would you feel if you were looking for a good shop to build a car with 550whp...you shop around and all the big name shops tell you 25K ..But wait...there is this one guy that says that he can do it for 12-15K and that he has done tons of cars hmmmm a saving of 10K.....hmmmmm.

OK...lets do it.....You give this clown your car and then come to find out he keeps telling you the prices of things have gone up.....But wait....you had to scrape up the 12-15K and did not have a dime more....and if you had known it would cost more you would not have had it done.....What do you do Trapped !! So now you are forced to accept less.....

I will save the rest for later......

SO Russ...People out there have been taken advantage of.....but they would rather solve it their way...so I will respect ther wishes. BUT I was promised the left overs if their way does not work

The answer is yes. I went off on a tangent against that mechanic too. The lesson learned was that what he did to myself and others earned him his own pitiful fate in life. Another lesson was that I had focused so much time in what he did, I ended up spending less time being productive and didn't get anything back from my efforts. What was lost, was lost, and the mechanic who screwed me over screwed himself out of a potential marriage, shop, and his own reputation.

So, despite what I feel about this thread, I'm not going to ask for it to stop even though there's times when I may feel like not seeing it as it reminds me of my past.

btw, looks like you're enjoying yourself. Carry on.

EDIT: I forgot, I did get threatening phone calls a few times from that mechanic. Even after midnight a couple times. That putz actually thought he could sue me for ruining his "good" name.

Last edited by Russ@Z1; 05-06-2009 at 06:46 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:47 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

the sad part is.. he's been using these ficticious parts build sheet for 3 years now and its just now being caught..

undrgrnd i see you lurking.. since i caught you.. i get to borrow your GTR for a month
Old 05-06-2009, 06:59 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by russ713
The answer is yes. I went off on a tangent against that mechanic too. The lesson learned was that what he did to myself and others earned him his own pitiful fate in life. Another lesson was that I had focused so much time in what he did, I ended up spending less time being productive and didn't get anything back from my efforts. What was lost, was lost, and the mechanic who screwed me over screwed himself out of a potential marriage, shop, and his own reputation.

So, despite what I feel about this thread, I'm not going to ask for it to stop even though there's times when I may feel like not seeing it as it reminds me of my past.

btw, looks like you're enjoying yourself. Carry on.

EDIT: I forgot, I did get threatening phone calls a few times from that mechanic. Even after midnight a couple times. That putz actually thought he could sue me for ruining his "good" name.

And thats what we are trying to prevent others from going through....

the sad part is.. he's been using these ficticious parts build sheet for 3 years now and its just now being caught..
Weird..........Why not change the build list if he is planning a long term rappage Every smart con man has a backup plan

Last edited by XKR; 05-06-2009 at 07:07 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:10 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by XKR
Weird..........Why not change the build list if he is planning a long term rappage Every smart con man has a backup plan
key word is SMART
Old 05-06-2009, 07:31 PM
Cloud35

Originally Posted by XKR
Act 1:

Ok see this is the part that I hate the most. A lot of people may get suckered in the fast talking of a salesman that they don't understand their rights. I hate this. I am a law student myself and while I am no expert YET, this scenario falls under basic contract law.

Allow me to explain for those that may be unfamiliar. A contract consists of five parts:

1) Offer- the offer here is that the shop offers to build you a car making 550whp for said price. In this situation 12k-15k.

2) Acceptance- the vehicle owner agrees to the terms of the offer and accepts.

3) Consideration- there is an exchange of monies, goods, and/or service between parties. Here, the consideration is the exchange of making your vehicle produce 550whp in exchange for your money.

4) Capacity- both parties are able to enter into a contract. For example, neither party was under any duress to enter into the contract, both were of sound mind at the time of the contract, and both parties are at or above the age (normally 18) outlined by their state legislature as the appropriate age in which to enter into a contract.

5) Legality- the contract is not of an illegal nature such as a contract to sell illegal drugs.

This is just a condensed version mind you and there are many loop holes. But to me, given the previous scenario outlined by Mike, it sounds like the contract is legally binding. Therefore, the shop is under the obligation to perform his end of the contract and any change to the original terms, i.e price, are considered a breach of the contract.

In the event of a breach of contract, the vehicle owner is allowed to claim damages. Damages will and should include anything necessary to restore the damaged party to his original state before the contract was formed and may also include any consequential or punitive damages. In this scenario, that would include restoring the vehicle to its original condition before any incomplete work may or may not have been performed and any money you have spent during the process.

To add to this, that is another reason why you should not deal with someone who does not have a legitimate business with legitimate insurance or legitimate assets. Say someone were to sue a MysteriouS mechanic with none of the aforementioned items. Well the damages you can receive is limited to what assets that individual person may have and may be less than what you already have invested. So keep that in mind.

Now, this is BASIC CONTRACT LAW and applies to almost all business transactions. I am not claiming to be an expert but know that these elements are fact and general business 101 knowledge.

AND NONE OF YOU GUYS BETTER COMPARE ME TO LAWCHICK!! I WILL EAT YOUR FIRST BORN.

EDIT: I forgot, you can also sue for specific performance in lieu of reimbursement when you can have a court order the breaching party to specifically perform and uphold their end of the contract

Last edited by Cloud35; 05-06-2009 at 07:52 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:00 PM
Russ@Z1

Yeah, I would've sued the person that screwed me over, but it would have been futile since he was using someone else's money for everything including the building his shop was housed.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:06 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

cloud35 is XKR... I know it.
Old 05-07-2009, 04:35 AM
escobar929

cloud35 is the guy lawchich cheats off to pass his test
Old 05-07-2009, 07:39 AM
Cloud35

Originally Posted by Motormouth
cloud35 is XKR... I know it.
haha I wish I was. But hopefully after I pass law school and the BAR, I can ball out of control like he does!
Old 05-07-2009, 11:04 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by escobar929
cloud35 is the guy lawchich cheats off to pass his test
Old 05-07-2009, 11:10 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Cloud35
haha I wish I was. But hopefully after I pass law school and the BAR, I can ball out of control like he does!
you know so much for someone with 16 posts.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure