Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 05:48 PM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Holy ****.....John is on the attack !!! BTW ...its parked in his living room

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
oh and in case you are wondering I figured the DIAF would be very suiting since RELENTLESS AUTO has burned up 2 cars so far.

Oh and just out of curiosity Scott, did the repo man find you yet? I know he is looking for the Blue Z that you have not been able to make the payments on in over a year....business must be booming

Last edited by XKR; 09-05-2009 at 05:49 PM.
Old 09-05-2009, 06:06 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol this iz fun.....
Old 09-05-2009, 06:35 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL @ Scott's latest post. Still lying his *** off of course.

Damn, I wish I could post over there and have it be seen.

Can someone point out to Scott that Noah's so called typos or mistakes in the build sheet that Noah supposedly made resulted in a build sheet that was identical to the VRT build sheets from years prior!

Noah must have some crazy psychic abilities to pull that off!!! LMAO

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 09-05-2009 at 06:37 PM.
Old 09-05-2009, 09:40 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Check your PM's John.
Old 09-06-2009, 07:09 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

I see he has an answer for everything..
Old 09-06-2009, 07:31 AM
Hydrazine
MOTORDYNE-MY350Z SPONSOR

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

OK Russ,

This is reference to Scotts own posts showing him lying through advertising posts using the fake build sheets.
http://***********.com/forums/showpo...2&postcount=42

Scotts own words in conflict with eachother. Was he lying then or is he lying now? Isn't this enough?

And what about the fake fuel rails he sold to a customer? The ones GTM refused to install. That wasn't just a rumor. It actually happened.

I'm confused as to why you guys haven't acted on this already. Its been obvious for a long time.

Of course more examples can be provided but how many confirmed scams/lies will you need? 2,4,8,16?

With all the poison and controversy he generates around himself, you should only need one solid confirmation to end the discussion.

Tony
Old 09-06-2009, 07:39 AM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Check your PM's John.
its up up and away lol
Old 09-06-2009, 08:09 AM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by Hydrazine
OK Russ,

This is reference to Scotts own posts showing him lying through advertising posts using the fake build sheets.

Scotts own words in conflict with eachother. Was he lying then or is he lying now? Isn't this enough?

And what about the fake fuel rails he sold to a customer? The ones GTM refused to install. That wasn't just a rumor. It actually happened.

I'm confused as to why you guys haven't acted on this already. Its been obvious for a long time.

Of course more examples can be provided but how many confirmed scams/lies will you need? 2,4,8,16?

With all the poison and controversy he generates around himself, you should only need one solid confirmation to end the discussion.

Tony
it is obvious that he did try to push off that build sheet as parts available and used in his motor builds.

it is also very obvious that he went back and edited that post years after he originally penned it...(as shown by Quicksilver)...as an attempt to try and hide the fact that it was the very same one as posted by Sharif on this forum.

Noah might have tried to cover for Scott, but we all know the truth. it was just a cover and Scott tried to pull his typical (and well learned) VRT scam. when caught, he solicited help from someone with little to nothing to lose...Noah. then, left him to take the blame for a "typo"... a "typo" that just happens to be the (once again) the EXACT SAME build sheet as HE, HIMSELF, POSTED on that other forum.

Last edited by stormcrow; 09-06-2009 at 08:42 AM.
Old 09-06-2009, 08:14 AM
Hydrazine
MOTORDYNE-MY350Z SPONSOR

Russ, Istan, g350Z... Its done.

Do what you should have done a long time ago.
Old 09-06-2009, 08:45 AM
XKR

Russ, Istan, g350Z... Its done.

Do what you should have done a long time ago.
Give it time Tony..... People will start posting the MrS con they like the best....

The one I like the best is .. Selling a fake CJM as the real thing... Or The build list swap... Or bbq 1 & 2.....hell..... I like them all

someone needs to tell MrS to stop with the "I was conned by Mr A also" bull ****!!! We know he was involved with the rappage...

When I get back in town I will look up some more of my fav cons

Last edited by XKR; 09-06-2009 at 08:48 AM.
Old 09-06-2009, 09:24 AM
Hydrazine
MOTORDYNE-MY350Z SPONSOR

Right on Mike,

This controversy has gone on for far too long. Lots of evidence has been posted in this thread and others that completely show the lies and slime. The problem is that it has been diluted with a lot of emotional posts and there has been no itemization or CONCLUSIVE SUMMARY presented to the doubters.

So this is where the compilation begins.

1) Fake build sheets have been posted by Scott multiple times. (verified)
2) The build sheets were used for customer transactions. (verified)
3) The Fake build sheets listed parts that do not even exist. (verified)
4) He unsuccessfully tried to cover up the evidence trail by editing old posts. (verified)
5) He posted on your forum that he had nothing to do with the build sheets but the evidence clearly shows otherwise. (verified)
6) He sold fake CJM fuel rails to a customer, was caught and then lied about it. (verified)
7) Denies and lied about ever working on Krncoolwater's BBQ2. (verified)
8)
9)

----------------------------

The fake build sheet advertisements:

OK Russ,

Scotts own words in conflict with eachother. Was he lying then or is he lying now?
Denial of having anything to do with the build sheet:
http://***********.com/forums/showpo...4&postcount=33

Proof that he did advertise with it:
http://***********.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=614

The fake build sheet coverup:
Links available.
Originally Posted by stormcrow
it is obvious that he did try to push off that build sheet as parts available and used in his motor builds.

it is also very obvious that he went back and edited that post years after he originally penned it...(as shown by Quicksilver)...as an attempt to try and hide the fact that it was the very same one as posted by Sharif on this forum.

Noah might have tried to cover for Scott, but we all know the truth. it was just a cover and Scott tried to pull his typical (and well learned) VRT scam. when caught, he solicited help from someone with little to nothing to lose...Noah. then, left him to take the blame for a "typo"... a "typo" that just happens to be the (once again) the EXACT SAME build sheet as HE, HIMSELF, POSTED on that other forum.
The fake CJM fuel rails:
https://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/310323-relentless-autosports-is-not-vrt-the-way-it-all-went-down-16.html
Starting at post 313.

Lies about having worked on BBQ2:
In the customers own words.
https://my350z.com/forum/7721175-post4550.html

------------

Anyone please feel free to add links or quotes here.

Last edited by Hydrazine; 09-07-2009 at 06:32 AM.
Old 09-06-2009, 09:48 AM
XKR

Let's not forget the fake dyno's.... 750-800 whp with 700bb turbo, single walboro. Piggy back computer, small injectors ( forgot the size), this lie has conned many members to buy the 700bb thinking it could make big power.... Plus getting some to think that he must be better than the other vendors on here because he is the only one that can make 800whp with the 700bb.

I had someone ask me how is it that I only made 800whp with the 850bb when others are making that with the 700bb....
Old 09-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Tony post this up on driver. Good summary!!
Old 09-06-2009, 11:07 AM
Glex25

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
Tony post this up on driver. Good summary!!
Shariff I believe he is no longer allowed on driver unless he is posting under some other names.

That's why I been waiting for someone to post the list of names he uses.

Didn't I hear on BBQ #2 he denied having a shop and not working on that car or something to that effect so he wouldn't be held responsible
Old 09-06-2009, 11:14 AM
Hydrazine
MOTORDYNE-MY350Z SPONSOR

Originally Posted by Glex25
Shariff I believe he is no longer allowed on driver unless he is posting under some other names.

Didn't I hear on BBQ #2 he denied having a shop and not working on that car or something to that effect so he wouldn't be held responsible
Uhhh you must be referring to MrS.
Old 09-06-2009, 11:19 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

OK Russ,

Tony
Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
its up up and away lol
Jorge's post from that other thread over there =
Originally Posted by dave079
Agreed. Why is he still allowed to even be on that forum?
That's the million dollar question. Yet I'm the one who was placed on general ignore status. LOL What a joke.

I see that douchebag troll DaytonaRoadster (who never has anything to contribute to the discussion) and Gator (a newer customer of Scott) have jumped into the thread over there.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 09-06-2009 at 11:26 AM.
Old 09-06-2009, 11:28 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Yea.. Gator is on here too..... I wonder how Gator became a customer of Scott, I wanna get some work done there.. WTF..

Last edited by Jay'Z; 09-06-2009 at 11:35 AM.
Old 09-06-2009, 12:30 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by Glex25

Because Tony has turned this into a fact finding....I will post this ...For those that dont know...this is bbq2

Originally Posted by krncoolwater
wanna post up some pics? i ****ing hate scott/ra/**** garage/**** now!

Originally Posted by XKR
Lee...I am so sorry .....I did not want this for you...I am glad you did not get hurt.....I will pass this on to the other guys......Let me know if you plan to build again...I will walk you through it.......

Mike

i didnt want to but i have to tell you...13 JUNE 09 while driving my car on LA28 E i smelled fuel. thought it was coming from the outside so rolled up all my windows and the smell got ALOT stronger so i pulled over and seen "liquid fire" originating from the under the hood. now, its TOTALED and scott nor **** at **** garage will take responsibility for it. i got it on youtube and pics. im forced to sue both of them but thought it was important to let someone know since the last time everyone got pissed off since i didnt say the car was ****ed but now its totaled.

i give everyone the benefit of the doubt until i get real concrete facts. the fact is i picked up the car from RA/*** Garage and it ran nice until two weeks later in which it caught on fire and almost killed my ***. why did i wait so long to tell anyone? i wanted to give RA/**** Garage time to make it right but they are both telling the California Auto Consumer guys they both didnt work on the vehicle even though i dropped it off to them!

hey, i guess it does pay to do your homework before you pick a shop...

-lee-

Originally Posted by XKR
They reallllllly hate scott. he did alot of people wrong.

When my car is back form Forged I will let you know

no kidding...theres ALOT of hate and hostility. hey man, i still owe you a beer in houston! then maybe i could see your nice rotora "shoes"!

Originally Posted by XKR
Lee....Dont let it get to you man.....,,,I am getting 20 + PM's a day about this....People are angry at me also......A lot of people hate scott....its not you....its all about scott. It will blow over soon.....just dont fan the flames...

Be save out there

MIKE
-lee-
[/QUOTE]

Now if this is not good enough for G350..Z.....there is nothing else none of us can say....All we can do is protect the members on here and G35driver.....This guy was almost killed....Samanthas house was almost burned down along with her car....fake dyno, fake parts being sold as the real thing...fake build lists....welded pistons....no driving skills...I was on a roll..sorry ......What about trying to sell a $900 dollar harness to a female for $3000 and claiming thats his cost...hmmm. I could go on...but I would lose a friend if I did....raping customers when he was at VRT.....Speak to Mike A.....he will tell you that MrS was just as much involved with the entire scam. Mr A f@cked MrS out of his share of the pot.....so MrS sold out MrA like the b!tch we know he is....end of story

Last edited by XKR; 09-07-2009 at 07:22 AM.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:32 PM
XKR

Can you believe this ****.......He is trying to say the state is telling him not to post...OMFG.....Sharif...Please post that invoice that I sent you from Korn !!

Originally Posted by Scott @ RA
Yes, good point and question, I know you all are trying everything you can to "catch me in some lies" as you put it. I'm glad you brought it up...

Referencing a post I made about the VRT build sheet BACK IN EARLY 2006 while I was still doing promotional work for VRT doesn't prove anything except what I already stated...
The fActs are...
A) Look at the date on that 6MT post it was early 2006 (still around vrt)
B) (then look at the edited date on that same post) After one of you brilliant Sherlock Holmes detectives brought it back up after all these years to try to rub my nose in it, I saw that there was some confusing and misleading information in that old thread. And yes, I then went back and did change what information I could, the information that I learned was untrue that I was misinformed about back then was corrected.
It's not like I edited it to try to hide anything, that is pretty obvious when the edited date tags are always clearly visible.
Would you rather me left it up there the way it was?

LOL, say what you want. I have all my licenses and permits that I need to lawfully conduct my business. I was advised not to post this information to the public ever since some of the obvious bandwagon RA haters have actually gone as far as to TRY go online and pose as a disgruntle customer and file a fake complaint against my company, but once the time to show proof of being an actual customer and attach an invoice or work order to the online complaint.... well that is where the complaint process stopped. I know all this as I was informed by the state board and bureau. It is due to their recommendations that I do not post this information on these forums. The permits however are current, active and as real as they get and are available to view to any of my real customers upon request.

Last edited by XKR; 09-06-2009 at 01:33 PM.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure