Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 11:12 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
GHEY-DAR just went off........

Something is up here
Guarantee they both belong to nippleringintehtittieofadoooooood.com
Old 09-24-2009, 11:20 AM
skaterbasist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
I bumped a thread over on g35driver with this post calling out Calvin for his personal friendship with Scott. Let's see if my post gets deleted and/or I get placed on MU status again over there.
Well, my post was deleted on g35driver and I received an infraction warning for rehashing from the admin InTgr8r.

Apparently, posting new information (Calvin and Scott being friends on Facebook) that is relevant to the topic in an unlocked thread is considered rehashing.
You called him out for his personal friendship with Scott?

Who cares what he does with his personal life? I certainly don't
Old 09-24-2009, 11:22 AM
skaterbasist

Originally Posted by 03threefiftyz
I am going to be the first too say it in a while............................good job recon crew. I don't understand why driver feels the need to have such a large moderating/admin staff. My350 seems to be doing perfectly fine with 3-5 times the traffic and 1/3-1/4 the staff. Too many people with agendas on driver.
Half of those staff members are relatively inactive.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:26 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by skaterbasist
You called him out for his personal friendship with Scott?

Who cares what he does with his personal life? I certainly don't
LOL Seriously? You don't care that one of your admins is personal friends with one of the biggest scammers the VQ community has ever seen? Do you realize how bad that sounds and how shady that makes g35driver look to accept that?

If you read my initial post... it's entirely relevant to his actions as an admin on RA related threads & issues. There is a conflict of interest there sir that cannot be denied.

If Calvin had stayed clear of the RA stuff on the site and let other admins handle it, we wouldn't be having this discussion. But Calvin chose to be heavily involved in RA matters on the site in a biased manner IMO. RA/Scott naysayers had their posts deleted and/or were punished while RA supporters like Canadian and SDGeneralCounsel ran amuck for an extended period of time over there without apparent consequences. There was a huge double standard and Calvin was in the thick of it.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 09-24-2009 at 11:51 AM.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:00 PM
XKR

Lightbulb

[QUOTE=superchargedg;7776441]
Originally Posted by XKR
GHEY-DAR just went off........

Something is up here

What.....did you just see Lawchick.
...Calvin MrS

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
Guarantee they both belong to nippleringintehtittieofadoooooood.com
I agree

LOL Seriously? You don't care that one of your admins is personal friends with one of the biggest scammers the VQ community has ever seen? Do you realize how bad that sounds and how shady that makes g35driver look to accept that?

If you read my initial post... it's entirely relevant to his actions as an admin on RA related threads & issues. There is a conflict of interest there sir that cannot be denied.

If Calvin had stayed clear of the RA stuff on the site and let other admins handle it, we wouldn't be having this discussion. But Calvin chose to be heavily involved in RA matters on the site in a biased manner IMO. RA/Scott naysayers had their posts deleted and/or were punished while RA supporters like Canadian and SDGeneralCounsel ran amuck for an extended period of time over there without apparent consequences. There was a huge double standard and Calvin was in the thick of it.
Although MrS is the biggest POS God put on this earth.....The people that swing from MrS's sack are people like Calvin, Lawchick, Canadian and a few other that get free/discounted services from VRT/RA. They use MrS just as he uses them.

Thats all kool if we were dealing with one of the real straight-up shops on here.....but they feel its ok to support a scumbag like MrS just as long as they are taken care of....F@ck everyone else....let him rape other members......just as long as he takes care of them.

I know you all dont think Calvin and his gang thinks MrS is honest...they all know what he is doing...From My trip to SD...I have learned alot.....They all double check everything MrS does on their cars. We expose his tricks and they all use it to defend themselves...but as long as they get cheap/Free labor...F@ck everyone else.

Last edited by XKR; 09-24-2009 at 12:17 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:13 PM
skaterbasist

He is perma-banned on both sites. Who Scott befriends is therefore none of my business. How this belief makes G35driver look shady, I have no clue
Old 09-24-2009, 12:14 PM
Jeff92se

Received 1,074 Likes on 966 Posts

Is the entire admin staff there canadian or something? I just noticed that. I see you guys making a stink there. It's pretty amusing actually.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:18 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Thumbs down Response from g35driver admin InTgr8r

Wow...

I especially at "Please be informed that any further attempt to needlessly undermine a staff members credibility will not be tolerated and will be dealt with in the severest manner." This is part of my PM exchange with him.

Name:  g35driverscreenshot01.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  128.2 KB

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure-g35driverscreenshot01.jpg

Edit: I see that he also posted to the same effect in the thread over there.

http://g35driver.com/forums/4579158-post133.html

They can't control what people do outside of the site, but they can control who their staff are on the site. Tolerance of staff corruption FTL.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 09-24-2009 at 12:28 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 01:03 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

He is perma-banned on both sites. Who Scott befriends is therefore none of my business. How this belief makes G35driver look shady, I have no clue
You apparently glossed over the rest of my post and just don't "get it" (as apparently InTgr8r doesn't either).

Who Calvin associates with (on or off of the forums) is relevant and worth scrutiny when that association causes him to be biased in his actions/duties as a staff member on the site and causes a perceived conflict of interest. I'm far from the only one in the VQ community who thought Calvin was "less than impartial" in how he treated RA naysayers versus RA supporters. While staff cannot control who someone associates with outside of the forums, they can control corruption within their ranks and do their best to eliminate conflicts of interests when they arise.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 09-24-2009 at 01:17 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 01:12 PM
03threefiftyz
350Z-holic

Received 118 Likes on 63 Posts

Half of those staff members are relatively inactive.
Why not pull their staff roles? It isn't beneficial to driver or anyone that they come in as they please (rarely at that). If they are staff..........they should be on regularly and enact their duties. Just IMO. .
Old 09-24-2009, 01:26 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by dave079
+1 Last time I counted there were
23 mods, 17 SM's, and 10 admins and we are a lot bigger site and do a better job with way less than 1/3 of that.
I can think of 1 staff member we could lose...
Old 09-24-2009, 01:28 PM
03threefiftyz
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by dikspiel
I can think of 1 staff member we could lose...
Here or driver?

+1 Last time I counted there were
23 mods, 17 SM's, and 10 admins and we are a lot bigger site and do a better job with way less than 1/3 of that."

Jeebus
Old 09-24-2009, 01:31 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Originally Posted by 03threefiftyz
Here or driver?

Jeebus
Both.
Old 09-24-2009, 01:31 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

?
I r not talking about u.
Old 09-24-2009, 01:36 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

I can't say gestappo might get me, but those who know me should be able to figure it out.
Old 09-24-2009, 01:36 PM
03threefiftyz
350Z-holic

Oh I know. I was just curious as to who
+1.
Old 09-24-2009, 01:37 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Search the threads on my old username....

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure