Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 07:05 PM
UMW350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just noticed that one of the tags is 'failboat toot toot'

Even the tags are epic
Old 03-04-2009, 07:06 PM
XKR

Nice TV DOug......and thats my show....
Old 03-04-2009, 07:14 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by XKR
pick a damn avatar already lol
Old 03-04-2009, 07:15 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
come on Mike.. you know that TV is probably nothing compared to what you got in your palace.. but thanks
Old 03-04-2009, 07:17 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

im back in
Old 03-04-2009, 07:19 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rude, Quick, and Intense are kicking it up a few notches on the other site. This thread is spreading from forum to forum! The epicness continues!
Edit: Looks like someone is pretty good with a paint brush and a corner.

Last edited by Sharif@Forged; 03-04-2009 at 07:27 PM.
Old 03-04-2009, 07:55 PM
Profink

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
We feel that anyone marketing on this board and the other board should have to adhere to the same rules/playing field of: doing business LEGALLY.

Providing legal documents will do a WORLD of difference where the dubious state of his legitimacy as a business practicing LEGALLY is concerned. On the other board, he stated straight up that we have no legitimacy and that he can, has and will answer any and all questions. Simply put: he called himself out.

Darren
Darren,

I have one question for you and everyone else here who has issue with Scott/Relentless. This is completely hypothetical and in no way is meant to represent how Scott chooses to run his business at this point, but if he were to go to a bank and take out a loan, lease a moderate sized shop with lifts, a dyno, etc., hire some good employees and show proof of an EPA license, business license, re-seller's permit, BAR license, etc. Would you even consider giving him the opportunity to run his business and become a paying vendor on this site and prove that he is not VRT and does not operate the way VRT did?

Again, this is all hypothetical. I'm not going to argue about how he chooses to operate at the present time. You guys have your opinion and we have ours. I'm not going to pick any fights or get hot headed over this. As I've said in the past, I have respect for most users and vendors of this site and owe most of what I know about my Z to my350z.com. I just really want to know what your thought is to the above questions. After that I will move on to other more important things.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:22 PM
doug

Originally Posted by Profink
Darren,

I have one question for you and everyone else here who has issue with Scott/Relentless. This is completely hypothetical and in no way is meant to represent how Scott chooses to run his business at this point, but if he were to go to a bank and take out a loan, lease a moderate sized shop with lifts, a dyno, etc., hire some good employees and show proof of an EPA license, business license, re-seller's permit, BAR license, etc. Would you even consider giving him the opportunity to run his business and become a paying vendor on this site and prove that he is not VRT and does not operate the way VRT did?

Again, this is all hypothetical. I'm not going to argue about how he chooses to operate at the present time. You guys have your opinion and we have ours. I'm not going to pick any fights or get hot headed over this. As I've said in the past, I have respect for most users and vendors of this site and owe most of what I know about my Z to my350z.com. I just really want to know what your thought is to the above questions. After that I will move on to other more important things.
too many IF's in that post.. and i don't see why we wouldn't treat him like a normal vendor if he behaved like one.. no one else got this treatement
Old 03-04-2009, 08:27 PM
mrg1981

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by doug
too many IF's in that post
+1, did he just basically list some of the things that Scott/RA should have done from the beginning in order to be a respected vendor, but didn't?

Nobody would have a problem with Scott or RA if they were doing things correctly and not posting BS.

BTW, I hope Scott has REALLY good home owner's...errrr...renter's insurance. Apparently, he has $xxx,xxx's in equipment in that condo/apartment/shanty thingy of his to develop, design, test, and manufacture his own rods, pistons, turbos, and brakes! It seems like a really nice part of town, though, so maybe he doesn't need to worry about it!
Old 03-04-2009, 08:35 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Darren,

Sir,

With all due respect: I've asked very simple questions.
They have very simple answers.

The answer is either:
A. RA cannot provide permit/license/telephone numbers and address
B. RA can provide requested numbers and address

There are no gray areas. He said that he has, can, and will answer the questions. I didn't ask him, he offered it.

Only Jesus Christ and Socrates could get away with answering a question with a question. You are neither. Again, no disrespect.

D
Old 03-04-2009, 08:47 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MethodRN
I've saved about 20 lives today and still had time to post on here....... That's pretty accomplised in a 12hr span. Not to mention I'm on call all night, till tomorrow 9PM.
Indeed sir

I'm back on duty and posting from my phone. Multitasking FTW!
Old 03-05-2009, 03:59 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
LMAO.......

come on Mike.. you know that TV is probably nothing compared to what you got in your palace.. but thanks
lol....your welcome....

Darren,

If you look back when Scott first stated that he was not with VRT anymore....and he also gave reasons why.... and told us about some of the out right robbery that was going on....he stated that he did not know what was going on....Hmmm OK

From what I remember....no one jumped on Scott at that time....most were thankful for the info he was giving out. Scott and RA was accepted in this community with a watchfull eye.

THEN I guess Scott started to feel at home and all the BS started again.....He first started with the BS 800whp with 700bb claims......Then he sold someone (if I remember correctly) a FAKE CJM fuel system and when he was busted....Slimey Scott was back on the job with damage control. What got Scott in trouble was not that he is slimey....its the fact that he was doing the same slimey crap that VRT was doing.....The fake dyno numbers, the bait and switch...the fake built list.....the fake claims of big hp with a 5 cent piggyback....too many to list...

I am sure you all remember Pete's car......Scott needs to thank GOD that Pete is a nice guy......I say no more !!!!!!!!!

So here is the way I look at it.....its either Scott was involved with the robbery at VRT or he was not....BUT he himself is now doing that exact thing that was being done at VRT.... and he has no one to blame but himself.

Last edited by XKR; 03-05-2009 at 04:47 AM.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:08 AM
Quamen

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Darren,

I would say that 90% of the members on this forum would no longer call BS about him then. Members don't hold each vendor to "the best there is" standard. They hold vendors to "not talking a line of ****" and "no smoke and mirrors" standard. That is RA's biggest down fall. Their amazing ability to shove their own foot down their troat with arrogant, outlandish and un-intelligent posts by both Scott and his customers, typically without evidence.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:27 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

thats probably like the one in his guest room

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
Sir,

With all due respect: I've asked very simple questions.
They have very simple answers.

The answer is either:
A. RA cannot provide permit/license/telephone numbers and address
B. RA can provide requested numbers and address

There are no gray areas. He said that he has, can, and will answer the questions. I didn't ask him, he offered it.

Only Jesus Christ and Socrates could get away with answering a question with a question. You are neither. Again, no disrespect.

D
Old 03-05-2009, 05:51 AM
doug

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
thats probably like the one in his bathroom
fixed.. lol
Old 03-05-2009, 06:09 AM
XKR

Doug and Jorge.....LOL
Old 03-05-2009, 07:29 AM
myG35zx

Could someone please PM me the link to the "other site". I don't recall ever posting in the FI forum - as I have kept to the code/requirement of HAVING FI, but this thread is truly entertaining. In fact, I was around during the fairy tale, AKA VRT and RA, birth (s) and abortion (s), but this thread delivers much more than UPS and FedEx combined.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:12 AM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z

Look at this guy over here big pimpin with his Ferrari.We make some headers for that.Picked up 25WHP from them on a stock carHis status should be upgraded to super duper pimp moderator.

Last edited by TurboTim; 03-05-2009 at 08:15 AM.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:52 AM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by TurboTim
Look at this guy over here big pimpin with his Ferrari.We make some headers for that.Picked up 25WHP from them on a stock carHis status should be upgraded to super duper pimp moderator.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:10 AM
escobar929

this thread has saved me from a very boring day at work

there is so much win in this thread, too bad it doesnt make up for all the fail by VRT i mean RA

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure