Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 06:54 PM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Philthy
I should forward this to Philthy's Lawyer, Ira, he will school this wannabe lawyer...

Ah, it's warms me inside to finally see the entire 350z community come together and see things for the way they are just when I stopped the battle, the war has been won!

Always good to see you Dr Philthy forgive me for that post You know thats not me.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:54 PM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TurboTim
We were waiting for you to show up.
Yeah Tim, I was late to this thread and made a couple notable contributions a few pages back - this thread moves fast and DELIVERS!

I'm in China now and at either KTV, massagie or sleeping when you guys are posting away
Old 03-05-2009, 06:55 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Originally Posted by TurboTim
We were waiting for you to show up.
+1
Old 03-05-2009, 07:04 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Yeah Tim, I was late to this thread and made a couple notable contributions a few pages back - this thread moves fast and DELIVERS!

I'm in China now and at either KTV, massagie or sleeping when you guys are posting away
i feel special knowing you texted me from china no homo
Old 03-05-2009, 07:07 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
A real lawyer adding his 2 cents and schooling Lawchick would definitely add to the EPICness of this thread! Philthy's Lawyer should join the other site and school him there too.
TTg35fort is a real lawyer......He will chime in soon .... He is not like this fake azz Dream of being a Lawyer fool.

I am sure Terry will tell us how the real lawyers treat fools like this in a law firm office..... They fetch coffee, they copy files....did I say they fetch !!! He is nothing but a lawyer's b@tch !!!

Sorry for the OT....lest get back to Scott untill this fool shows up !!!
Old 03-05-2009, 07:10 PM
XKR

Phil...you are on a Recon mission....you should not be telling where you are
Old 03-05-2009, 07:17 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

LOL @ the tags on this page failboat toot toot

-DEAD
Old 03-05-2009, 07:19 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
Phil...you are on a Recon mission....you should not be telling where you are
Is he trying to get some more cheap Chinese BBK's for Scott to plaster the RA logo on and sell as TEH SUPAR DUPAR "RA Race Brakes" that nicely compliment the RA "Race Engine" with "RA designed" pistons and rods???

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 03-05-2009 at 07:23 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 07:19 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

how is coach a tag?
Old 03-05-2009, 07:23 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

Holy sheit this thread delivers, FREE turbo's
I live in hillbilly country and i want to drive my car to san diego and have it built by scott, just to have it torn apart to see WOW! shoot i would roadtrip to FP and take them lunch for sum turboz LOL, can this thread be stickied? I really dont see anything topping the epicness of this!
Old 03-05-2009, 07:23 PM
XKR

Is he trying to get some more cheap Chinese BBK's for Scott to plaster the RA logo on and sell as TEH SUPAR DUPAR RA BRAKES?
We are trying to get inside info on RA's BBK to prove that nothing stops a car better than a brick wall
Old 03-05-2009, 07:24 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by JAM3Z
how is coach a tag?
cause of his rethorial question...

LULZ

the "other site" is truly hilarious right now...and either scott learned how to tune or is taking credit for JWTs tune...just like VRT did
Old 03-05-2009, 07:26 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
TTg35fort is a real lawyer......
we have another lawyer currently in this thread.. i am not going to blow up his spot.. if he wants to comment he will
Old 03-05-2009, 07:26 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by XKR
We are trying to get inside info on RA's BBK to prove that nothing stops a car better than a brick wall
Dang! You quoted me to quickly! Check the edit.
Old 03-05-2009, 07:27 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

RA BBK are rebagged Megan Racing BBK
Old 03-05-2009, 07:30 PM
XKR

Dang! You quoted me to quickly! Check the edit.
I saw it....
Old 03-05-2009, 07:31 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
cause of his rethorial question...

LULZ

the "other site" is truly hilarious right now...and either scott learned how to tune or is taking credit for JWTs tune...just like VRT did
LOL You one-upped me. You're an administrator over there now.
Old 03-05-2009, 07:37 PM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

A real lawyer adding his 2 cents and schooling Lawchick would definitely add to the EPICness of this thread! Philthy's Lawyer should join the other site and school him there too.
Ok, I'll forward this to Ira, aka Philthy's Lawyer... Would someone please PM me the link to this other site thread ?

Mike, I was pretty surprised to see your post knowing what a nice, calm guy you are... But I of all people can totally understand where you are coming from. Scott and his nuthugggers pissed me off so bad I took my car from being a killer street machine to the Scott killing Time Attack machine that it is now!

Before Scott Pissed me OFF!

MODED TO KICK SCOTT'S ****!

Name:  n552472926_1425836_5470.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  72.1 KB

I just wish more of you could have been at Summit Point Redline Time Attack Race to witness the EPIC FAIL OF ALL TIME!

We (FORGED PERFORMANCE, ROBISPEC & PHILTHY) you know, the three guys that Scott talk so much smack about - Sharif being a hack, Robispec suspension being second rate to his VRT/RA/BC suspension and my car being a turd...?

Let me give you the play-by-play on what happened, and THE PEOPLE THE WITNESSED IT FIRST HAND CAN BACK ME UP!

We were the first car to head out for the time attack race session (fastest car goes out first )... Scott like a mad man was weaving his wave threw the pit lane whining and complaining that he should be able to use his Ultimate times in the MOD Class race session, (what a whiny baby)... He was appeased, because frankly no one gave a crap and was allowed to stage directly behind my car and directly in front of Sharif - Like Sharif or I would want it any other way!

Anyways, it was my G, Scott (BC Racing G) and then Sharif (Forged 350Z) in that order heading out for the warm up lap... Scott instead of providing distance and using the warm up lap for what it is intended for, is two inches off the back on my G's bumper... We radio to Robi (our very own 'Stig' driver) and he's laughing his *** off knowing full well what Scott is trying to do, intimadate us

Robi keeps his cool, brings the car and tires up to temp and then puts the hammer down... Within three turns Robi puts four car lengths of separation between my G and Scott/BC - Sharif is still right behind Scott and keeping pace... Then Robi say's I'm going to really f!@K with Scott and takes our breaking point into the back section WAY deeper than we had all weekend - Scott tries to follow Robi's breaking point and line threw the corner and COMPLETELY LOOSES IT AND CRASHES INTO THE TIRE WALL !!! AHAHAHAHAH!!! Although I feel bad for Pete @ BC, I couldn't stop laughing... Proof positive that my car had the better driver, setup, and race components/suspension - Scott was OWNED ON ALL ASPECTS OF HIS INTERNET FORUM DEBATES/FIGHTING WITH ME!

What made it even more of an EPIC FAILURE is Scott blamed his crash on a mechnical, saying the bumper fell off and wedged itself under the front tire and he couldn't turn...! TOO FUNNY, WE ALL SAW THE WHOLE THING HAPPEN AND EVEN CAUGHT IT ON CAMERA!

After that event I really lost all respect for him, he's a nobody and wasn't ever worth my time and/or energy...! It's really is nice to see everyone knowing what I and a few others have been saying for years!

Last edited by Philthy; 03-05-2009 at 10:34 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 07:37 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

LOL @ more tags poppin up

lawchick dates scott and scott doesnt tune

Old 03-05-2009, 07:44 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by r0mey
LOL @ more tags poppin up

lawchick dates scott and scott doesnt tune

OMG... More ROFL goodness!

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure