Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 01:12 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
on 500cc injectors?
"without even trying"
Old 03-06-2009, 01:17 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
Tim hit it on the head. If you look at my first post with RA, they were all very cordial, and I too, gave him the benifit of the doubt. But as the ludicrious power claims continued, the forum's collective opinion of him went south.

Scott/RA wanted all of the benefits and fruits of owning a real full service facility, with NONE of the liabilities and drawbacks. He wanted the glamour and fun of seeing his builds on the internet, but didn't want to be burdened with things like rent, mortages, loans, licenses, permits, liability and shopkeepers insurance, workmans comp insurance, and about a dozen city, county, state, and federal taxes and fees. This is a TOUGH business, and he made light of it.

Mascarading as a full service shop, and shirking his legal responsibilities in running a business is really what ticked me off, Tim, GTM, Intense and just about everyone other legitimate shop out there, that pays their dues.
+1

That sums it up nicely. [/thread]?

J/K
Old 03-06-2009, 01:27 PM
blasian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry guys, I'm not going to be able to do it today. Got caught up at the end of work and I won't be in town this weekend. Then again... is there any point in me doing this?
Old 03-06-2009, 01:46 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well said Tim & Sharif.

As expected, the RA vs World thread on the "other" board was closed this morning. As expected, Scott never manned up and provided any factual information and he was the one who called himself out!

The moderator who closed it said something to the affect of:

"If you don't like Scott, don't buy from his shop"....

Ahh the irony.

fallenromeo: You know where I work. Is this you?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DMSaJ1KkqQI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DMSaJ1KkqQI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 03-06-2009, 01:48 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, whopper
Old 03-06-2009, 01:59 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
Well said Tim & Sharif.

As expected, the RA vs World thread on the "other" board was closed this morning. As expected, Scott never manned up and provided any factual information and he was the one who called himself out!

Ahh the irony.

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/DMSaJ1KkqQI&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>
Old 03-06-2009, 02:00 PM
monokuroboo
CHRIS (350) FTL

omfg spent the last two hours reading this damn fread without any food... so worth it--my face hurts from laughing so much
Old 03-06-2009, 02:01 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

all jokes a side.. fallenromeo has a pretty nice job for his age.. i will say that
Old 03-06-2009, 02:37 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Name:  RelentlessFAIL.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  140.8 KB

Name:  RelentlessRaceHeadlights.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  59.2 KB

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 03-06-2009 at 02:50 PM.
Old 03-06-2009, 02:54 PM
xxg35girlxx

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0

ra never touched my headlights.. so get over it.

i think its funny how you all want so many answers on a website that doesnt even allow the person to answer for himself
Old 03-06-2009, 03:24 PM
UpRev
Banned

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
Tim hit it on the head. If you look at my first post with RA, they were all very cordial, and I too, gave him the benifit of the doubt. But as the ludicrious power claims continued, the forum's collective opinion of him went south.

Scott/RA wanted all of the benefits and fruits of owning a real full service facility, with NONE of the liabilities and drawbacks. He wanted the glamour and fun of seeing his builds on the internet, but didn't want to be burdened with things like rent, mortages, loans, licenses, permits, liability and shopkeepers insurance, workmans comp insurance, and about a dozen city, county, state, and federal taxes and fees. This is a TOUGH business, and he made light of it.

Mascarading as a full service shop, and shirking his legal responsibilities in running a business is really what ticked me off, Tim, GTM, Intense and just about everyone other legitimate shop out there, that pays their dues.
Bingo.

So Scott called here and asked Jared why we were "bad mouthing" him on the forums the other day. Oddly Scott never called me (Richard) about it, even though I've called and talked to Scott before, the number for the company rings on my phone, and I have no problem telling Scott why I'm involved with this thread.

Jared for whatever reason bought a motor from RA for a customer, this was before I got here and before either of us spent any time reading any of these threads. We run a very upfront and very honest shop. We make products that do things no other products can do nor are willing to do. Sometimes I might make what sound like outrageous claims, but I'll back them up any day of the week. Our resellers will tell you the same things that I say on here.

I can't fathom doing business with a company that doesn't even pay their way in the world. Lies and deceit don't cut it in my book. If Scott has a problem with the things I'm saying in the post, he doesn't need to call and ask Jared, he can call Richard and I'll explain things very clear to him.

Also I don't enjoy having my customers contact me and ask me why RA isn't listed as a Pro Tuner on my site. How they met Scott and talked to them at an event and Scott himself told the customer that he can tune their car with my software at his shop, or he can take it to JWT and have their master mechanic tune it with open source software. Techtom is not open source, and I'm really beginning to get a bad taste in my mouth about JWT if they are willing to continue to do business with Scott/RA/VRT after all the things he's said and done.
Old 03-06-2009, 03:27 PM
UpRev
Banned

Originally Posted by xxg35girlxx
ra never touched my headlights.. so get over it.

i think its funny how you all want so many answers on a website that doesnt even allow the person to answer for himself
Are you serious? Like you wouldn't take his **** out of your mouth long enough to respond for him.
Old 03-06-2009, 03:28 PM
xxg35girlxx

Originally Posted by UpRev
Are you serious? Like you wouldn't take his **** out of your mouth long enough to respond for him.
seriously?.. thats all you can say?
Old 03-06-2009, 03:34 PM
UpRev
Banned

Sorry, I wouldn't feel right talking above you. Kind of misses the point if you can't comprehend the words I am using.
Old 03-06-2009, 03:37 PM
xxg35girlxx

Sorry, I wouldn't feel right talking above you. Kind of misses the point if you can't comprehend the words I am using.

good answer .. since you know me so well
Old 03-06-2009, 03:42 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

digdug crying on the other site

i couldnt help to lol at the irony of this

Originally Posted by Nikolie
Like someone said in that other thread, let word of mouth of the customers speak for the shop. I would never listen to the opinions of a shop talking crap about another
Originally Posted by digdug
Amen. That is exactly how it should be handled.
noobs

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 03-06-2009 at 04:13 PM.
Old 03-06-2009, 03:48 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

LOL Rich hit the nail on the head. Need he say more?
Old 03-06-2009, 03:53 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

So many true things said in this thread and alot more i didnt know about.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:21 PM
XKR

OMG.....I almost pissed myself when I saw this....:bowrof l:

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
Well said Tim & Sharif.

Ahh the irony.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DMSaJ1KkqQI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DMSaJ1KkqQI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 03-06-2009, 04:34 PM
XKR

OMFG

Samantha....please stay out of this.....Scott has dug his own grave.....he has left a deep wound in the VQ community....Do you know how many people got hurt at VRT????....I know..he said he was not involved...I know !!!

There are tons of proof about him using his underhanded skills on here.....the longer this thread stays open...the more things from the past show up.

Last edited by XKR; 03-06-2009 at 04:39 PM.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure