Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2009 | 10:36 AM
buzzardmountain

Originally Posted by xxg35girlxx
because i was having electrical problems for about 2 weeks before
.....of course you were.....
Old 03-07-2009 | 10:51 AM
threatcon13

Obviously you're IQ is lower than a UHF channel, because you expect everyone on this forum to go along with your ridiculous reasoning. Think about this one..you stated earlier that your car was appraised for 42k, but your adjuster only gave you 14k for it. One of the greatest ideas of your life was to blow up the front of your car by some ingenius method, and then claim that wiring a set of 2006 OEM PLUG AND PLAY headlights into your car with faulty beam patterns caused said explosion/accident. You probably dropped down some funds on a used turbo kit along with other miscellaneous parts, or just had Scott install stuff he had stolen off another one of his customer's car. Then you gave the appraiser ridiculously inflated values on said parts and modifications. But as you already know, your epic plan was a catastrophic failure. Before you open your cornhole and start yapping away about things you have no idea about, you should really try to come up with something with at least a fraction of a percent of plausibility. Nice try though...that has to be the worst attempt at fraud I have seen in my life! And it's really great that you continually post on here trying to defend a criminal and overall scumbag while cheating on your husband with said scumbag. Great moral values indeed!

obviously your not speechless because you just started talking out of your ***. think about it now - okayyyy are you ready?...

i could have sold my car in a heartbeat for more then 14k and it does it make any sense at all that i just dropped over 15k in it about 2 months prior? NO.. so until you come to my house and tell me what caused the fire - (because NO one could they just suggested the lights because i was having electrical problems for about 2 weeks before) - stay off my case

Last edited by threatcon13; 03-07-2009 at 10:53 AM.
Old 03-07-2009 | 10:51 AM
Philthy
Boost Junkie
Premier Member

so until you come to my house and tell me what caused the fire - (because NO one could they just suggested the lights because i was having electrical problems for about 2 weeks before) - stay off my case
And you proclaim yourself to know so much about cars... Either way it was one or both parties that were responsible, You and/or Scott...

You're a joke!
Old 03-07-2009 | 10:55 AM
threatcon13

My bad...knowing how dumb lawyd'u is, I figured that him posting under another name would be typical of him and the RA nuthugger/scam victims. : )

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
I saw it. ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC

FYI... Jorge(IIQuickSilverII) came up with the nickname "Lawchick" for him and the name stuck. Now most everyone calls him Lawchick. LOL
Old 03-07-2009 | 10:59 AM
xxg35girlxx

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
.....of course you were.....
your right.. im such a liar...

http://g35driver.com/forums/socal-me...9-12-08-a.html

read this thread.. before my car was totalled.. hmmmmm especially when quite a few people at the g/z bbq tried to figure out why my taillights/ sidemarker lights and license plate lights stopped working after i installed my headlights..

i remember that bbq - had to be home before dark..
Old 03-07-2009 | 11:01 AM
mrg1981

your right.. im such a liar...

http://g35driver.com/forums/socal-me...9-12-08-a.html

read this thread.. before my car was totalled.. hmmmmm especially when quite a few people at the g/z bbq tried to figure out why my taillights/ sidemarker lights and license plate lights stopped working after i installed my headlights..

i remember that bbq - had to be home before dark..
That's cool. No doubt you had some issues with them, then. I didn't read the thread, but I'll take your word for it.

Now explain how they caused a fire. Once again, I won't even research your explanation. If it is plausible and doesn't require an extreme leap of faith, I'll buy your story. That should be pretty easy, if it is true, so go...
Old 03-07-2009 | 12:09 PM
XKR

so until you come to my house

Be careful what you say...Doug is around here somewhere
Old 03-07-2009 | 12:10 PM
xxg35girlxx

Originally Posted by threatcon13
Obviously you're IQ is lower than a UHF channel, because you expect everyone on this forum to go along with your ridiculous reasoning. Think about this one..you stated earlier that your car was appraised for 42k, but your adjuster only gave you 14k for it. :
if you did your research you would know that i had a business/commercial policy. my broker gave her stated value of a 2003 g35 sedan. when the appraiser came out he had written down 42k and circled it. the 42k did not matter because my insurance paper work had my brokers stated value of 15k on it. therefore i only got back 15k minus the 1k deductible which brought me to 14k.

One of the greatest ideas of your life was to blow up the front of your car by some ingenius method, and then claim that wiring a set of 2006 OEM PLUG AND PLAY headlights into your car with faulty beam patterns caused said explosion/accident. You probably dropped down some funds on a used turbo kit along with other miscellaneous parts, or just had Scott install stuff he had stolen off another one of his customer's car. Then you gave the appraiser ridiculously inflated values on said parts and modifications. But as you already know, your epic plan was a catastrophic failure. :

oooh wow - would you look at this used turbo kit? im soooo glad your extremely smart and can remind me how i screwed myself.

Before you open your cornhole and start yapping away about things you have no idea about
hahahaha.. really? i have no idea what im talking about? its my car.. well atleast last time i checked.. geeez seriously.. stop acting like you know me
Old 03-07-2009 | 12:24 PM
xxg35girlxx

Originally Posted by mrg1981
That's cool. No doubt you had some issues with them, then. I didn't read the thread, but I'll take your word for it.

Now explain how they caused a fire. Once again, I won't even research your explanation. If it is plausible and doesn't require an extreme leap of faith, I'll buy your story. That should be pretty easy, if it is true, so go...
i cant explain something i dont know.. and you wont catch me trying. from the looks of it and what the investigator told me - it was something electrical.. and it makes perfect sense because of the electrical problems i was having right after the installation of my headlights.
Old 03-07-2009 | 12:39 PM
threatcon13

a 2003 g35 sedan is worth 42k now? Either way you screwed yourself out of 27k...good job!

if you did your research you would know that i had a business/commercial policy. my broker gave her stated value of a 2003 g35 sedan. when the appraiser came out he had written down 42k and circled it. the 42k did not matter because my insurance paper work had my brokers stated value of 15k on it. therefore i only got back 15k minus the 1k deductible which brought me to 14k.

So you posted an anonymous invoice from an anonymous email...coming from someone who hangs out with a crook who doctors invoices like no tomorrow..great! You really proved your point.

oooh wow - would you look at this used turbo kit? im soooo glad your extremely smart and can remind me how i screwed myself.

Replace the question mark after "about'''with a period or exclamation mark. It is your car but your know less about cars than that imbecile lawy'd u....so yes, think before you speak, or in this case, post. Thankfully I DONT know you, so I would definitely have no intention of acting like I know you. But anyone who is smarter than lawy'du (99.98% of the population) would never believe that headlight chernobyl theory. By the way, do not reply to me as conversing with you is a serious waste of time. Just wanted to let you know that your explanation of what happend to your car is as good as Shaq's freethrows. Get a clue and take care.

hahahaha.. really? i have no idea what im talking about? its my car.. well atleast last time i checked.. geeez seriously.. stop acting like you know me
Old 03-07-2009 | 12:41 PM
doug

i cant explain something i dont know.. and you wont catch me trying. from the looks of it and what the investigator told me - it was something electrical.. and it makes perfect sense because of the electrical problems i was having right after the installation of my headlights.
any day now

https://my350z.com/forum/7042773-post863.html
Old 03-07-2009 | 12:44 PM
XKR

Has anyone seen Lawchick lately I am really shocked that he is not here defending his boyfriend....plus I have a few more of his pm's I would like to discuss in this thread....So I hope he comes out from under the rock he is hiding very soon
Old 03-07-2009 | 12:46 PM
xxg35girlxx

^^^^ LMFAO.. again stop acting like you know me..

btw - shaqs freethrow percentage is up this year..
Old 03-07-2009 | 12:51 PM
xxg35girlxx

^^^ that was meant for threatcon13
Old 03-07-2009 | 12:56 PM
threatcon13

sister please...you wish I was trying to get to know you. I did get a laugh out of the Shaq response though. Take care.

^^^^ LMFAO.. again stop acting like you know me..

btw - shaqs freethrow percentage is up this year..
Old 03-07-2009 | 12:58 PM
xxg35girlxx

sister please...you wish I was trying to get to know you. I did get a laugh out of the Shaq response though. Take care.
Old 03-07-2009 | 01:00 PM
threatcon13

That idiot has been called out and . I doubt we'll be seeing too much of her from this point on.
Originally Posted by XKR
Has anyone seen Lawchick lately I am really shocked that he is not here defending his boyfriend....plus I have a few more of his pm's I would like to discuss in this thread....So I hope he comes out from under the rock he is hiding very soon
Old 03-07-2009 | 01:00 PM
XKR

This guy is real smooth....He thought he was talking to a noob...but I am sure when he saw that the person he was talking to knew him from his VRT days...he went into shock....Mr "S" talks like a cult leader

Originally Posted by Scott @ Moble Shed
They already have made up their minds up off of hearsay and a few agenda having smooth talkers that are feeding them BS in their ear just to recruit more haters in their posse. There is no winner in this type of situation. I have backed up several if not all of the cars with dyno numbers that were done here, I have even proven this before by taking their bait and jumped through the hoop and took a car straight off of the dynopack at JWT and went straight over to a Dyno Jet just a half hour later and backed up the numbers and posted it. Here is a thread about it.....
http://g35driver.com/forums/feedback...utosports.html Its funny how quickly any good things we do get forgotten about. The hateful lynch mob either ignores it all or they just turn and find something else to pick on, even going as low as resorting to personal attacks.
I am not perfect and never claimed to be. There is a lot I have learned in there is always a lot more to learn. I like how this mob takes any 10% piece of information that is bad and runs with it, and ignores ALL my customers actual first hand input and the 90% of good information they can find and ignores it. If you are being set up to lose and made to walk a tight rope like I am the odds are stacked against you too high and there is no way to win their little game. I have always been as honest as I can with everybody I deal with, probably sometimes too honest. I have even talked people out of builds and mods that they can not afford. I sleep better at night that way. If this wrecking crew mob feels better about themselves by doing their best to try to ruin RA or me, then that is pretty sad.

Member responding.....

Originally Posted by ****
Scott just so you know I've been a member on that site since 2002. My Z is a pre order and I still have it till today boosted for over 3 yrs with stock internals. I know how to read past the BS and see the truth. I've had my run ins with a few people and vendors there as well. So I know all the stuff about vrt and yourself/RA. When you say the proof has been given it hasn't, I'm still waiting for you to post legitimate dyno's of the cars you claim have these tremendous numbers they are putting down. Where? There isn't a shop that I know of that wouldn't give this information. Just think if you did get this info out how good it be to shove it down everyones throat and for your business. . All you had to do is go to a legit not a questionable dyno jet to show your stuff.

You say you are a legit business licensed and insured, where are the license numbers location and so on this is all public information. Trust me they have all looked for it. Nobody ask for your SS# and bank accounts. If you are doing your work using someone else's license, insurance, tax ID number then I'm sorry your company is not legit. I'm sorry if this is the case then you are no better than a salesman that sub-contracts out the work. This come from running a plumbing business for 25yrs in NY fully licensed and insured. So I fall into the grown men category. I'd like to touch on one more subject. The shop I deal with has also steered many customers away from doing unnecessary work to there cars, it's a great way to keep them.

Two things first don't bring up sgp if you got fuked for 4k or more for work that was or wasn't done you would be upset too. Remember vrt need I say more about this. Second don't put up dyno's from jwt's dyno pak it's just not worth it and you know it.

Mr "S" goes into shock and try to convert this person in a PM

Originally Posted by MR "S"
Fair enough, you have some good questions and concerns. Me. nor nobody else said you were attacking me... its just a good assumption in light of the situation.
PM sent.

Last edited by XKR; 03-07-2009 at 01:04 PM.
Old 03-07-2009 | 02:00 PM
mrg1981

Originally Posted by XKR
This guy is real smooth....He thought he was talking to a noob...but I am sure when he saw that the person he was talking to knew him from his VRT days...he went into shock....Mr "S" talks like a cult leader

Was that reference to SGP and not getting the 4K worth of work done referring to me? Can you send me a link to this thread?
Old 03-07-2009 | 02:06 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by mrg1981
Was that reference to SGP and not getting the 4K worth of work done referring to me? Can you send me a link to this thread?
The thread posted above you

I will send it to you ...if thats not it..let me know !!

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure