Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 07:20 AM
stormcrow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dr. De La Pena
These posts and random personal insults are out of control. Let me begin by saying that I am on here to gather information, and not be insulted, on this forum or any other, because I do own an Infiniti M45. I am also looking to buy my son his first car and he is interested in either an Audi TT or a 370z. My son reads a lot of car magazines and is dead set on modifying his car like a typical teenager. While my husband, son and I were at the Nissan dealership my son asked about parts and installation that he was interested in adding to his car. He asked about things like turbos, wheels, rims, body kits and other stuff that he has seen in magazines. While having a brief discussion with the dealership a couple of places were mentioned, one of them being Relentless Autosports, which is what drew me to this particular thread. I have also heard about the company through my younger sister as well. With that being said I have read this entire thread and I wish I had those 2 or 3 hours of my life back.
+1000 on what escobar929 asked. you do realize that your son's new Z would be at Scott's house (not in an insured and secured shop) when not being ferried to Dad's Garage (no asphalt, just mud there, btw) and God knows where else, correct? you also realize that all work done will be done illegally as there are no California required licenses to perform such work? let's not forget that you will a) most likely NOT get what you pay for as far as parts go and b) will be sold completely inadequate systems.

IF, after knowing all of this, you do decide to take your son's car to Scott...i can PROMISE you that no one here will have the least bit of sympathy for you when things go completely wrong...and trust me, they will.

you have to understand that YOU, your son and those like you are the VERY reason this thread exists. to PROTECT you from losing large quantities of money to snake-oil salesmen such as Scott. If you are TRULY here to learn, contribute and mod...then, by all means, do just that. but PLEASE, don't step in the pile of BS that we are all warning you is lying right beneath your shoe!
Old 03-23-2009, 07:22 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by coachk
Somebody call Mike and wake his @ss up....
Done.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:40 AM
XKR

I just got a Code Blue call from Rude!!!!!!LOL

Dr De La Pina... Could you please provide the info that Doug requested?? Also could you tell us why is it that Scott logs in under your name???

BTW... Female or not ... You do the wrong thing in here and we will spank that azz ... Ask Samantha....She gets a pass now because she is hot chick.... I hope you look as good as her before you come in here and say the wrong thing!!!!

Last edited by XKR; 03-23-2009 at 07:50 AM.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:11 AM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by XKR

Dr De La Pina... Could you please provide the info that Doug requested?? Also could you tell us why is it that Scott logs in under your name???

BTW... Female or not ... You do the wrong thing in here and we will spank that azz ... Ask Samantha....She gets a pass now because she is hot chick.... I hope you look as good as her before you come in here and say the wrong thing!!!
she's married with children you prevert! wait...maybe she's into that type of thing?
Old 03-23-2009, 08:31 AM
blasian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by stormcrow
she's married with children you prevert! wait...maybe she's into that type of thing?
Prevert? Perverted before birth?
Old 03-23-2009, 08:40 AM
mrg1981

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

These posts and random personal insults are out of control. Let me begin by saying that I am on here to gather information, and not be insulted, on this forum or any other, because I do own an Infiniti M45. I am also looking to buy my son his first car and he is interested in either an Audi TT or a 370z. My son reads a lot of car magazines and is dead set on modifying his car like a typical teenager. While my husband, son and I were at the Nissan dealership my son asked about parts and installation that he was interested in adding to his car. He asked about things like turbos, wheels, rims, body kits and other stuff that he has seen in magazines. While having a brief discussion with the dealership a couple of places were mentioned, one of them being Relentless Autosports, which is what drew me to this particular thread. I have also heard about the company through my younger sister as well. With that being said I have read this entire thread and I wish I had those 2 or 3 hours of my life back.
Where in CA is your office and what type of medicine do you practice?
Old 03-23-2009, 08:42 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by XKR

Oh boy...

So one of Scott's known IP addresses is showing as one of the IP addresses for her username/account?

And let's not forget that the first post in this thread by "Dr De La Pena" was suspiciously a jab at Philthy.

Can you say... "WA2OBVIOUS"

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 03-23-2009 at 09:10 AM.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:47 AM
monokuroboo
CHRIS (350) FTL

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Oh boy...

So one of Scott's known IP addresses is showing as one of the IP addresses for her username/account?
Scott the "tuner", Scott the "mma fighter", Scott the "doctor".... same difference
Old 03-23-2009, 09:05 AM
Cass007
350Z-holic

Look, go sell stupid down the street on the G forum OK?? Any reasonable adult/parent isn't going to read past page 5 before deciding two things:

1. RA/VRT = Fail and should be avoided at all costs

2. The people that regularly hang out in the F/I section on this forum are not to be taken lightly......there are agents everywhere
Old 03-23-2009, 09:07 AM
coachk
Banned

Samantha was checking out Dr. Lil Peenors profile as well.....I know Mike says she's not a double agent, but I'm not sure.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:19 AM
escobar929

Originally Posted by XKR

does that mean your coors light is ready?

so is scott banging her too? wont be long before that 370z ends up being stripped and sold for parts then

BTW... Female or not ... You do the wrong thing in here and we will spank that azz ... Ask Samantha....She gets a pass now because she is hot chick.... I hope you look as good as her before you come in here and say the wrong thing!!!!
Old 03-23-2009, 09:25 AM
niceguyyy01

You guys are killing me....LMAO.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:17 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Relentless Aliases
Creating Some Of The Fastest Street Spoken, Forum Tested & Dyno Proven Internet Identities In The Country

Hmmm... The next alias for Scott Bush???
Old 03-23-2009, 10:35 AM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by blasian
Prevert? Perverted before birth?
i hang out on Urban Dictionary WAAAY too much. lulz.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:22 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

blah blah....My son reads a lot of car magazines and is dead set on modifying his car like a typical teenager. ...blah blah.
this is from his/her sons myspace

Old 03-23-2009, 11:26 AM
coachk
Banned

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
this is from his/her sons myspace

Looks like Scotts sticking to his M.O. going after teenagers who don't have a clue
Old 03-23-2009, 11:28 AM
GurgenPB
UltimateSleeper

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ALLLLLRIGHT GUYS

FRESH OFF THE CUTTING ROOM FLORR...... THE SEQUEL

ENJOY !!!!!!!!!!

<embed src="http://www.xtranormal.com/players/jwplayer.swf" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="height=350&width=500&file=http://video.xtranormal.com/highres/20090323/57ee5bf2-175b-11de-a714-001b210ae39a_15.flv&image=http://video.xtranormal.com/highres/20090323/57ee5bf2-175b-11de-a714-001b210ae39a_15_0.jpg&searchbar=false&autostart=false" width="500" height="350">
Old 03-23-2009, 11:28 AM
OCG35
Banned

Since you are buying the car for your son, I presume he is in his teens... considering that - allowing (much less encouraging) performance modifying (particularly forced induction) is such an incredibly irresponsible thing to do as a parent... I know of no parent that would seek out a shop to modify a car for a relatively inexperienced (in driving) son/daughter.

No offense, but you are either not the mother of a son that you are buy said car for - or just asking for potentially disastrous consequences - forget about the RA issues - why in the world would you want your son running around in an after-market FI'd Z???? That’s just asking for all kinds of trouble!

I’m sure your next response is you are 60 and you are buying the Z for your sons 35th birthday.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:33 AM
coachk
Banned

LMAO at the sequel.....I wish there was more
Old 03-23-2009, 11:39 AM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Make the movies longer!!!!!!!!I just got my popcorn and it only popped once and this great sequel was over.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure