Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 11:07 PM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Cannysage
scott i believe.. but not positive.. either way, it sat in his shop.. many peeps that don't post here got serviced from him and I haven't heard any complaints yet.. I've ridden in a lot of them the owners seemed pretty happy.
In more than one way it seems, cough cough xxgirl
Old 03-03-2009, 03:55 AM
Quamen

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Scott did work on few of my homies cars. He does talk a lot but so does a lot of reputable shops.. they fed me so much BS and it's not even funny. On my buddy's skyline, he did a compression test, fixed an exhaust leak and tighten up the suspension.. all for the price I paid for a farking compression test. It runs a lot better now and no more sqeaks and loose bolts. Until shops do me wrong, personally, I got no beef and I'm neutral.
I'm sure that Scott is more than capable of fixing exhaust leaks, tightening bolts and doing a compression test. Not exactly what I would call rocket science.

The thing is that there is a huge difference between servicing a car, building a car and tuning a car. If Scott and RA can do the first one...GREAT! However, if he or his customers come on here posting all the majic work he does without evidence, he's gonna get flamed and called out. I'm nuetral with shops in the Z/G community as none of them have ever worked on my car.

However, when shops come on here saying that the magical setup for a 500whp builds is an FMU, SS Box and 500cc injectors, I'm gonna call them out just like other members will.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:56 AM
Cass007
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by Philthy
In more than one way it seems, cough cough xxgirl
Wondering if she stays in the driveway at Scott's or if he sends her to the shed for head work?

Last edited by Cass007; 03-03-2009 at 04:00 AM.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:57 AM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

scott i believe.. but not positive.. either way, it sat in his shop.. many peeps that don't post here got serviced from him and I haven't heard any complaints yet.. I've ridden in a lot of them the owners seemed pretty happy.
was the skyline blue by any chance?
Old 03-03-2009, 04:20 AM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by r0mey
Mike I sent you a pm damn i hate falling asleep
She posted them for you romey !! LOL

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
oh i knew i was right earlier in the thread and fallenromeo tried to call it bs.....about literally being on scots nutts

lol...i guess scotts work didnt just burn a g35
OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Quamen
I'm sure that Scott is more than capable of fixing exhaust leaks, tightening bolts and doing a compression test. Not exactly what I would call rocket science.

The thing is that there is a huge difference between servicing a car, building a car and tuning a car. If Scott and RA can do the first one...GREAT! However, if he or his customers come on here posting all the majic work he does without evidence, he's gonna get flamed and called out. I'm nuetral with shops in the Z/G community as none of them have ever worked on my car.

However, when shops come on here saying that the magical setup for a 500whp builds is an FMU, SS Box and 500cc injectors, I'm gonna call them out just like other members will.
Well said !!

Last edited by XKR; 03-03-2009 at 04:37 AM.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:33 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by Cass007
Wondering if she stays in the driveway at Scott's or if he sends her to the shed for head work?

Recon Agents !!!!! FOCUS ....dont fall for this trick...Scott sent here over here to distract us.

We have a mission...FOCUS !!!!! We cant lose this battle to an and distractions

Last edited by XKR; 03-03-2009 at 04:35 AM.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:19 AM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

wow, look @ what all I miss during 1 night of work

Long live the FI section!!!!!
Old 03-03-2009, 05:26 AM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by ZU L8R
wow, look @ what all I miss during 1 night of work

Long live the FI section!!!!!
quit work and just read the forum. That is what I am doing lol
Old 03-03-2009, 05:37 AM
Vq.turbo.DremZ

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Oh my how i love this forum, i would first like to thank Nissan and Infinity for creating the G35 and 350Z, to bring so many people together, And the creators of this wonderful site for bring laughter, drama, and suspense during work and classes..

Thank you..
Old 03-03-2009, 05:43 AM
MI 35th
OGPremierMafia

I was wondering about the returnless setup, I am just over 400whp and am near the limits of my 600s without a return. I may have missed this information, but hey what do i know I am only running a haltech and a tune from Injected.... ROFL
Old 03-03-2009, 06:09 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
LOL So she took down her profile pic with that other guy, huh? LMAO
dont think so.. scott was over there consoling here after the abuse she took from us

that relationship with him is heading for more fail that her g35 or event his thread seriously....from what looked like a nice family all traded for the biggest leech of my350z...who running an illegal business i may add ..i doubt she is going to move in with him to that trash of an apartment or that hole of a illegal-shop he has, so he will probably move in with her(unless she looses alimony as coachk said)...did i say he is a leech

MI35th... i guess going back on topic...its not just that its a returnless system... to begin with he said 700bb kit going for 800whp...he has been claming that BS since his vrt days...
With a standalone like haltech i am sure you have more room to go over well 400whp on a returnless system, but we are talking about pump gas here...not sure its worth risking it to reach more than 500+whp unless you have FRS.

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 03-03-2009 at 09:29 AM.
Old 03-03-2009, 06:15 AM
Motormouth
Banned

wasn't the fuel thing covered in someone else's thread: the FMU raising the pressure or something giving more fuel than the rating belies.

but still, xxgirl is cuter than I remember. but then again her profile pic is far away than the last one. either way... gotta love californi-a

let's get a dyno... where is OP?
Old 03-03-2009, 06:16 AM
Cass007
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by XKR

Recon Agents !!!!! FOCUS ....dont fall for this trick...Scott sent here over here to distract us.

We have a mission...FOCUS !!!!! We cant lose this battle to an and distractions
Sorry captin... I will remain focused on my tasks.... wait, whats that shiny object over there ....
Old 03-03-2009, 06:41 AM
threatcon13

Wow...I can't believe this guy/shop (Scott/Relentless) are still in business. And even more so, I cannot believe that over on g35driver (where I usually post) people are still nuthugging him and sweeped all his previous fraudulent and shadyass behavior straight under the rug. He surely is relentless at scamming people out of HUGE amounts of money.

PS- You guys are straight hilarious. Hold another meeting for the agents, more recon is necessary!
Old 03-03-2009, 06:45 AM
threatcon13

lol. Don't worry about that guy, he's about as intelligent as a pile of bricks. He was bashing the hell out of Scott one day, then Scott bought him some flowers so he edited all the bashing and started nuthugging again.
Originally Posted by JAM3Z
Did that Lawy'du loser PM you all that to post?
Old 03-03-2009, 07:24 AM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by Motormouth
wasn't the fuel thing covered in someone else's thread: the FMU raising the pressure or something giving more fuel than the rating belies.

but still, xxgirl is cuter than I remember. but then again her profile pic is far away than the last one. either way... gotta love californi-a

let's get a dyno... where is OP?
+1 can we get a dyno from a reputable shop and can verify all the parts listed too
Old 03-03-2009, 07:44 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
dont think so.. scott was over there consoling here after the abuse she took from us

Originally Posted by xxg35girlxx
what other guy?

www.myspace.com/mybeema there ya go.. nothings different - i just made it public so you guys can hate more
zing....

Attached Thumbnails Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure-myspacescott.jpg  
Old 03-03-2009, 08:40 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by Cass007
Sorry captin... I will remain focused on my tasks.... wait, whats that shiny object over there ....
Old 03-03-2009, 08:53 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by threatcon13
Wow...I can't believe this guy/shop (Scott/Relentless) are still in business. And even more so, I cannot believe that over on g35driver (where I usually post) people are still nuthugging him and sweeped all his previous fraudulent and shadyass behavior straight under the rug. He surely is relentless at scamming people out of HUGE amounts of money.

PS- You guys are straight hilarious. Hold another meeting for the agents, more recon is necessary!
So you see what I am saying... He sends this xxgirl over here to distract my agents..... All the VRT / RA nuthuggers have all scattered because we are exposing Scott..... The OP feels like a total Tool for starting this thread.... Don't get me wrong....One RA/VRT/Scott thread a month is good for this website.... It keeps the community and Recon Unit strong..... Which prevents the past from repeating itself!!!!! Lawchick is hiding in the Vendor Build section hanging out in Sharif / Jays new thread .
Old 03-03-2009, 08:55 AM
r0mey
350Z-holic

I just dont know what to say anymore about this thread. Everytime I think it cant get better someone else posts

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure