Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 04:28 AM
escobar929

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by xx7sephiroth7xx
Scott called me earlier and told me what went wrong: the party that actually manufactured some of the bars messed up -- the bars for FI applications (such as Canadian's) were made first. The regular bars for non-FI cars were made afterwards. According to Scott, the manufacturer did not correctly set the jig for the normal cars for the brackets of the first few bars. I am one of the unlucky individuals who received such a bracket.
i dont get this at all, why would a bracket made for FI not fit one w/out FI, i could understand the other way around

does this make sense to anyone?

oh yeah thats right... it just more BS from the master of BS
Old 03-26-2009, 05:03 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Darren's post over on g35driver FTW

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
These are sad days indeed.

People buying STB's for $500 that doesn't fit, is made from inferior material, welded with inferior methods, and supported by a moderator, a law student, and a business who doesn't have an actual physical location or land line.

Somehow this is acceptable to some.

Somehow there is rebuttal from those who have allegiances to Scott or have bought the product and feel that they should defend their purchase (even while others (20% now?) are having to modify oem parts to make it work.

Folks: this is very simple. It's a STB. Regardless of what anyone tells you, it should fit 99.9% of the time, in 99.9% of these chassis. If you don't believe me, please search this and every other G35 specific forum. Locate posts/threads for GT Spec, Stillen, ARC and/or any other manufacturer that makes a STB for this application. Demonstrate to us that this is as common of a problem with other manufacturers as it is for RA's (or whoever makes it for him that he badges as his own). If you cannot demonstrate empirically, that other manufacturers have these same issues at the same rate as this product, then you are left with the glaring conclusion: this product is poorly made, fits poorly, and is therefore crap. Any other conclusion then is from either emotion or obvious allegiance to Scott/RA, and therefore is neither in the best interest of the community or industry as a whole.

Darren [LOL @ the same 2 people (one of which is a moderator!!) doing "quality control" for a company who's "owner" is banned from this forum -- and yet this is somehow not seen as a conflict of interest!!!]
Old 03-26-2009, 05:44 AM
XKR

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally Posted by escobar929
i dont get this at all, why would a bracket made for FI not fit one w/out FI, i could understand the other way around

does this make sense to anyone?

oh yeah thats right... it just more BS from the master of BS
Here is why I call ......The hood not closing because of this STB has nothing to do with FI vs NA. Yes he made different ones to fit the JWT turbo kit and and ones for NA setup....but there is no excuse for the hood not closing.

Last edited by XKR; 03-26-2009 at 05:50 AM.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:22 AM
r0mey
350Z-holic

ive made 1 post in that thread and i hope they call my bluff
Old 03-26-2009, 11:51 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I think only the so cal people will get the cal character lol:

<embed src = "http://www.xtranormal.com/players/jwplayer.swf" width = "500" height = "350" allowscriptaccess = "always" allowfullscreen = "true" flashvars = "height=350&width=500&file=http://tmpvideo.xtranormal.com/highres/20090326/5b04c298-1a3c-11de-9472-001b210ae39a_4.flv&image=http://tmpvideo.xtranormal.com/highres/20090326/5b04c298-1a3c-11de-9472-001b210ae39a_4_0.jpg&searchbar=false&autostart=false"></embed>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/05NXbi5Jq6o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/05NXbi5Jq6o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited by Rickdogg; 03-26-2009 at 11:59 AM.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:58 AM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by doug
new video for the latest developments... Mr. Bush goes to court for his fradulent strut bars..

<embed src = "http://www.xtranormal.com/players/jwplayer.swf" width = "500" height = "350" allowscriptaccess = "always" allowfullscreen = "true" flashvars = "height=350&width=500&file=http://tmpvideo.xtranormal.com/highres/20090326/b0d2a542-19c3-11de-827a-001b210ae39a_2.flv&image=http://tmpvideo.xtranormal.com/highres/20090326/b0d2a542-19c3-11de-827a-001b210ae39a_2_0.jpg&searchbar=false&autostart=false"></embed>
Lol @ The Matrix "Spoon scene" reference Doug. Am I the only one who got it??

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AeevA9Mw8-k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AeevA9Mw8-k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Darren
Old 03-26-2009, 01:39 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AeevA9Mw8-k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AeevA9Mw8-k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Darren
i think so Darren.. i think so.. lol
Old 03-26-2009, 01:57 PM
OCG35
Banned

Darren
I got it... a little esoteric and reaching a bit... the beauty of the first few toons was the simplicity and specific content... it has gone in a slightly different direction since then.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:14 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by doug
i think so Darren.. i think so.. lol

Derailing from the thread title somewhat: Has anyone else seen an influx of the response/word "GOTCHA"? I've noticed myself responding to peeps with this as well.

got·cha (gŏch'ə) Pronunciation Key
interj. Used to indicate understanding or to signal the fact of having caught or defeated another.
n. A game or endeavor in which one party seeks to catch another out, as in a mistake or lie.

[Contraction of got you.]

Wonder what the resurgence/new popularity of this word is.

Darren(thread deflector)
Old 03-26-2009, 02:26 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by OCG35
I got it... a little esoteric and reaching a bit... the beauty of the first few toons was the simplicity and specific content... it has gone in a slightly different direction since then.
i didn't think it would be so esoteric.. figured everyone saw the matrix and remembered that scene... when i heard bending that scene came to mind

Derailing from the thread title somewhat: Has anyone else seen an influx of the response/word "GOTCHA"? I've noticed myself responding to peeps with this as well.

got·cha (gŏch'ə) Pronunciation Key
interj. Used to indicate understanding or to signal the fact of having caught or defeated another.
n. A game or endeavor in which one party seeks to catch another out, as in a mistake or lie.

[Contraction of got you.]

Wonder what the resurgence/new popularity of this word is.

Darren(thread deflector)
lol.. sounds like Sarah Palin and her references to the "gotcha media"
Old 03-26-2009, 03:17 PM
BPAuto
Sponsor
Bulletproof Automotive

You guys make my job even more enjoyable. This thread is hilarious. I can't believe how gulliable these kids on G35Driver are. Maybe I should start pitching Top Secret Widebodies left and right. If they'll believe Scott's crap, then they'll worship at my altar!
Old 03-26-2009, 03:52 PM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by BPAuto
You guys make my job even more enjoyable. This thread is hilarious. I can't believe how gulliable these kids on G35Driver are. Maybe I should start pitching Top Secret Widebodies left and right. If they'll believe Scott's crap, then they'll worship at my altar!
don’t make the mistake of lumping the entire G35Driver crowd into a small group from that thread... there are many (I'd venture to say more) immature, ill-advised kids on this forum too - not necessarily this thread, but elsewhere out here... there are many of us that spend time on Driver that don’t personify those in the strut bar thread.
Old 03-26-2009, 03:57 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

if you are handing one out for free im accepting
Old 03-26-2009, 03:58 PM
BPAuto
Sponsor
Bulletproof Automotive

Originally Posted by OCG35
don’t make the mistake of lumping the entire G35Driver crowd into a small group from that thread... there are many (I'd venture to say more) immature, ill-advised kids on this forum too - not necessarily this thread, but elsewhere out here... there are many of us that spend time on Driver that don’t personify those in the strut bar thread.
No of course, I've had the pleasure of meeting alot of the OCG's last week @ the autobacs meet so I know there are tons of knowledgeable folks there (my boy Glex from back in NJ is one of them) but I didn't think the lower portion of the IQ scale was on the forum.

Either way, my post was to be seen as a joke. Nothing more.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:08 PM
BPAuto
Sponsor
Bulletproof Automotive

Originally Posted by r0mey
if you are handing one out for free im accepting

Get in Line...
Old 03-26-2009, 04:13 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Get in Line...
you need to start carrying some stuff for the NC model Miata's
Old 03-26-2009, 05:32 PM
ToastZ

Originally Posted by G35sedan03
I just got back from work and caught up on all the "finger pointing" and "i told you so" stuff. This is my last suspension mod, actually, next to last. I want ot get that rear bar SDGenius has from rare JDM, maybe the bashers can chime in on that one too. Scott called me today and said he will be re-making the bracket. He sent me an email to post here on what the problem was so the ones that have the bar and the fitment issues can see. I believe some of you already know from talking to him.

Here it goes:

We have figured out what happened to a some of the passenger side brackets, my fabricator made a mistake in the process and used the wrong pick up hole for the C-channel (part that the cross bar fits into) in the passengers side bracket jig.

Throughout the process of perfecting these things in the past, with the very tight underhood tollerences we have made a few revisions to the jigs. It appears that my fabricator at some point in time while taking them up used the wrong pick up point (hole) on the C-channel of the passenger side bracket.

Again let people know that we have found and acknowledged the problem and are in the process of making the new brackets the way they should have been made in the first time. I assure you such a mistake will not happen again.

Again sorry for the inconvience and thanks for your understanding and patience.

--Scott @ Relentless Autosports

i know this doesn't make you fell better, but at least he will be replacing the bracket. That's fair IMO. I guess i no longer have to make a tiny cut under my hood. i think i'm going to go ahead and cut my hood anyway and post a pic so the bashers can cry a little, or have something to flame about.
lol, "cut my hood just to spite the bashers". Now that's customer loyalty, scary really, really kind of scary.

Last edited by ToastZ; 03-26-2009 at 05:37 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 05:41 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

The conflict of interest over there is almost as atrocious as the product. The admin locks the thread down, then it's conveniently re-opened so that Canadian (banned here but mod there) can do his RA/SB customer service/QC. Then the thread is conveniently re-locked. Wow. The level of fail is setting new lows in this community...

D
Old 03-26-2009, 05:45 PM
UMW350Z

Originally Posted by ToastZ
lol, "cut my hood just to spite the bashers". Now that's customer loyalty, scary really, really kind of scary.
you should encourage that idiot to cut his hood, so he looks ubersmart telling onlookers: "I cut it to one-up some punks on the internet"

::: other person slowly backs away:::
Old 03-26-2009, 05:47 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by ToastZ

Maybe he should ask Scott to also post the info on the turbo's also. He was quick to respond to his POS STB...but I guess proving he is not a liar is not important. He would rather cry like a girly-man about what we are doing to him

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure