Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 07:18 PM
ToastZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
and they already deleted it.
Yep, they really know how to throw an epic thread party over there.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:18 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

lulz, did they banned me on driver? i cant log in?
Old 03-27-2009, 07:24 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by XKR
They have limited my access over there.... I pm'ed Adrian about it. I get the "Server Busy" thing. TOOLS !!!
Originally Posted by ToastZ
Yep, they really know how to throw an epic thread party over there.
Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
lulz, did they banned me on driver? i cant log in?
well, hopefully something will be done shortly to "fix" the situation over there.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:34 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
well, hopefully something will be done shortly to "fix" the situation over there.
I hope so.....Its on real...those mods over there support a con-man...They would rather sit there and watch members get ripped off ..... but they will stop the people that are trying to protect other from being ripped off. They allow people to promote products from a none sponsor who has been banned that is trying to sell faulty equipment.

Last edited by XKR; 03-27-2009 at 07:39 PM.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:44 PM
IIQuickSilverII

RA isnt even a paying sponsor..its permabanned by IB on both sites./....its truly pathetic....canadian is like the salesman there
Old 03-27-2009, 07:46 PM
XKR

RA isnt even a paying sponsor..its permabanned by IB on both sites./....its truly pathetic....canadian is like the salesman there
Old 03-27-2009, 07:59 PM
ToastZ

Originally Posted by XKR
I hope so.....Its on real...those mods over there support a con-man...They would rather sit there and watch members get ripped off ..... but they will stop the people that are trying to protect other from being ripped off. They allow people to promote products from a none sponsor who has been banned that is trying to sell faulty equipment.

Building an ethical business in this market environment, especially a performance shop, is ten times harder due to the economy. The less honorable will take short cuts. To do it sucessfully takes a lot of hard work, honesty, courage and many other things. Name one sucessful shop owner that has been "banned" from the two major forums supporting the nissan Z/G performance market ? There are none.

The whole intent of paid sponsors on these forums is two fold, 1) Provide a safe market place for the customer, 2) Provide protection for the customer through collection of accurate information.

The other site is failing horribly at #2, slippery slope on #1. My350z excels at both 1 & 2,....
Old 03-27-2009, 08:44 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mike and Jorge, you guys are on miserable user status now too? You guys aren't showing as banned, so that's probably the case.

I wish I knew which admin is responsible for putting all of us on miserable user status. They don't have the cause or the ***** to ban us officially. And they don't have the ***** to post here in the lion's den, even though most of them have my350z accounts. FAWKING SHADY COWARDS!!!

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 03-27-2009 at 08:46 PM.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:49 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

http://g35driver.com/forums/feedback...on-admins.html
Old 03-27-2009, 08:54 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
They have limited my access over there.... I pm'ed Adrian about it. I get the "Server Busy" thing. TOOLS !!!
Same here:
Attached Thumbnails Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure-g35driverbusy.jpg  
Old 03-27-2009, 08:56 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Thanks doug. Let's see if we get an actual answer, or whether they decide to delete your thread.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:57 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by Chi-TownWarrior
my best friend just posted this over at driver
apparently that was deleted
Old 03-27-2009, 09:01 PM
IIQuickSilverII

can you quote posts of that thread doug(or screen captures)... since i cant access it....its probably canadian and his luver admin there

bump to this:
Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Canadian operates over there with impunity thanks to his co-worker buddy GeoBau (an admin) who undeservedly gave him the mod position. Canadian should have been stripped of his mod position for his role in the temporary lifting of Scott's ban.

And don't even get me started on that kid admin Calvin, formally known as ahero4eternity.

Let's break down the thread on g35driver:
  • a corrupt 19 year old admin from the San Diego area
  • a corrupt 22 year old moderator who is a spokesman for RA/Scott Bush (a permabanned sponsor)
  • a 25 year old supermod who thinks he knows more about STB fitment than Darren (a vendor who has probably sold more STB's than anyone else in the VQ community)
  • RA who think this strut tower bar makes a dramatic improvement in handling
  • naive and stubborn members willing to use crescent wrenches and cut holes in their car to make a bolt-on mod fit
  • g35driver staff and members making complete jackasses of themselves and demonstrating new levels of EPIC FAIL
Old 03-27-2009, 09:02 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

The kid just responded to doug's question on g35driver. He doesn't even deny that some of us were put on miserable user status.
Originally Posted by Calvin
Disagreeing with a banned sponsor has nothing to do with why some members are sleeping with the fish in MU.
Hey Calvin,

Why don't you grow some hair on your nuts and come over here to explain it to us?!?!???
Old 03-27-2009, 09:02 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

he just asked why some people were put on MU. I posted in there 2
Old 03-27-2009, 09:03 PM
Glex25

Sorry guys I haven't been around the last few days and it seems like things have been blowing up between members from here and the staff @ g35driver which includes me.

I understand exactly what you guys mean about a banned sponsor doing business.
I guess the way that is being looked at over there is that people are talking about a
product purchased from said company.

Now you guys know that I don't like Scott just as much as you guys here but you think
it would be fair to close every thread that someone creates about a certain product just
because the company/shop is not a paid sponsor.

Example: Thread Titled "I'm having issues with Utec feedback needed"

Now we know Turboxs is not a sponsor but there is constant discussion about their products and I believe that is how the RA strutbar thread is being viewed.
Old 03-27-2009, 09:03 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

can you quote post of that thread doug... since i cant access it....its probably canadian and his luver admin there
when you go on the site.. just log out.. it will allow you to view anything you want.. only when you log in will it put you back to Miserable User
Old 03-27-2009, 09:05 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

can you quote posts of that thread doug(or screen captures)... since i cant access it....its probably canadian and his luver admin there

bump to this:
Here is doug's OP for you.
Originally Posted by doug
Question to the Admins
<HR style="COLOR: #606060; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #606060" SIZE=1 itxtvisited="1">what is the point of putting every user that disagrees with a banned sponsor on miserable user status? just curious
Old 03-27-2009, 09:09 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by Glex25
Sorry guys I haven't been around the last few days and it seems like things have been blowing up between members from here and the staff @ g35driver which includes me.

I understand exactly what you guys mean about a banned sponsor doing business.
I guess the way that is being looked at over there is that people are talking about a
product purchased from said company.

Now you guys know that I don't like Scott just as much as you guys here but you think
it would be fair to close every thread that someone creates about a certain product just
because the company/shop is not a paid sponsor.

Example: Thread Titled "I'm having issues with Utec feedback needed"

Now we know Turboxs is not a sponsor but there is constant discussion about their products and I believe that is how the RA strutbar thread is being viewed.
The difference and important distinction in your example is that TurboXS was not permanently banned from the site for misconduct. RA was. BIG AND IMPORTANT DIFFERENCE.

Also, I take issue with the admins openly allowing Canadian to act as the customer service rep/spokesperson for a permabanned sponsor.

Furthermore, the admins are abusing and selectively using miserable user status to silence Scott Bush/RA critics. They should ban us if they feel they have cause for TOU violations, OR THEY SHOULD LEAVE OUR USER ACCOUNTS THE F*CK ALONE!!! This MU thing is BULLSH*T!!!

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 03-27-2009 at 09:13 PM.
Old 03-27-2009, 09:13 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by ToastZ

Building an ethical business in this market environment, especially a performance shop, is ten times harder due to the economy. The less honorable will take short cuts. To do it sucessfully takes a lot of hard work, honesty, courage and many other things. Name one sucessful shop owner that has been "banned" from the two major forums supporting the nissan Z/G performance market ? There are none.

The whole intent of paid sponsors on these forums is two fold, 1) Provide a safe market place for the customer, 2) Provide protection for the customer through collection of accurate information.

The other site is failing horribly at #2, slippery slope on #1. My350z excels at both 1 & 2,....

Very true

Mike and Jorge, you guys are on miserable user status now too? You guys aren't showing as banned, so that's probably the case.

I wish I knew which admin is responsible for putting all of us on miserable user status. They don't have the cause or the ***** to ban us officially. And they don't have the ***** to post here in the lion's den, even though most of them have my350z accounts. FAWKING SHADY COWARDS!!!
I see.... I hope IB cleans it up over there !!

The difference and important distinction in your example is that TurboXS was not permanently banned from the site for misconduct. RA was. BIG AND IMPORTANT DIFFERENCE.

Also, I take issue with the admins openly allowing Canadian to act as the customer service rep/spokesperson for a permabanned sponsor.

Furthermore, the admins are abusing and selectively using miserable user status to silence Scott Bush/RA critics. They should ban us if they feel they have cause for TOU violations, OR THEY SHOULD LEAVE OUR USER ACCOUNTS THE F*CK ALONE!!! This MU thing is BULLSH*T!!!
All the Mods that defend scott's wrong doings over there are getting something from him....either discounted parts or free items.

Last edited by XKR; 03-27-2009 at 09:26 PM.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure