Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Jeremy Tibbs

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 01:46 PM
thefireboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i think its very funny that all this is being covered up. jeremy just high tailed it out of there. he is actually smart i think i mean dam look how long it took dave and frank to get out of there...... just my thought
jeremy had a good excuse "family emergency" thats a good one atleast thats what i was told by AAM when i asked if jeremy was still there last week sometime...
Old 06-04-2009, 01:50 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeremys Friend
Well if you mean the size of the bra that is found mostly laying around my house, then its the exact same size your mom wears. Finally!! Something serious in this thread. Aren't we all supposed to get along and dish it out with other platforms and other forums. No love here...
if you knew his mom this joke wouldn't be so funny.

yes.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:54 PM
Jeremys Friend

Yes, Jeremy told them he had a family emergency and needed to come down to Florida. That is how he got the time off without any questions being asked. His father was actually having a few problems though but they are all resolved. Jeremy took off a week and a half from Altered. He didn't tell anyone there that he was 100% quitting. It really came as a shock to all of them. He did say a million times before that he wasn't happy in MD at all.

He told everyone on the Monday that he came back that he officially quit. The date would be the 18th of May I believe.

Next?
Old 06-04-2009, 01:55 PM
Jeremys Friend

Originally Posted by Motormouth
if you knew his mom this joke wouldn't be so funny.

yes.
I know man, it sucks trying to move around my house now.
Old 06-04-2009, 02:04 PM
thefireboy

its rather crappy of him(being a former sho owner)to just up and leave with out any notice or anything.. thats really unprofessional..
Old 06-04-2009, 02:05 PM
Motormouth
Banned

I know man, it sucks trying to move around my house now.
sell the house, live in the bra.
Old 06-04-2009, 02:07 PM
Jeremys Friend

Also, before anyone decides to post up something that you might have "heard" or "overheard" about someone that might have an effect on their reputation or livelihood, please make sure you understand the consequences you might occur.

For more information, check out a couple sites listed below.

http://www.megalaw.com/top/defamation.php
www.netslander.com
http://ezinearticles.com/?Federal-La...nder&id=125832

Last edited by Jeremys Friend; 06-04-2009 at 02:17 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 02:08 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Originally Posted by thefireboy
its rather crappy of him(being a former sho owner)to just up and leave with out any notice or anything.. thats really unprofessional..
so then is AAM trying to make themselves look like they didn't drive him away?

be like 'naw man, nothing happened we just agreed to break up and stuff.. I was doin my thing, he was doing his... we still friends tho.'

that is always the story.

by the way, did I tell you that me and my girlfriend broke up? yeah, you know, the distance was just too much of a problem, but we are still friends. we wanted to stay together but you know, it just wouldn't work out, you know? great girl tho.

Old 06-04-2009, 02:10 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Also, before you decide to post up something that you might have "heard" or "overheard" about someone that might have an effect on their reputation or livelihood, please make sure you understand the consequences you might occur.

www.netslander.com
listen, you are the one who posted up that your bra was the same size as Doug's mom. if that wasn't true that is your fault, not mine.

and really, do you think any of those links are applicable to this? fyi: they aren't. your s/n should be: Jeremy's Friend, J.D.

Last edited by Motormouth; 06-04-2009 at 02:27 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 02:13 PM
Jeremys Friend

Originally Posted by Motormouth
so then is AAM trying to make themselves look like they didn't drive him away?

be like 'naw man, nothing happened we just agreed to break up and stuff.. I was doin my thing, he was doing his... we still friends tho.'

that is always the story.

by the way, did I tell you that me and my girlfriend broke up? yeah, you know, the distance was just too much of a problem, but we are still friends. we wanted to stay together but you know, it just wouldn't work out, you know? great girl tho.

Jeremy definitely quit there. His reasons were more personal than business though. MD sucks when you are used to the beach, cheap living, tan people, and all around good weather all year. Plus, a life time a friends that he has came across being 1000 miles away just sucks.

Jeremy would just tell you if he had any great dirt on them if he quit under bad terms. What would he have to lose? There is really nothing amusing at all.
Old 06-04-2009, 02:18 PM
thefireboy

Also, before you decide to post up something that you might have "heard" or "overheard" about someone that might have an effect on their reputation or livelihood, please make sure you understand the consequences you might occur.

www.netslander.com
sorry but none of my information was heard or overheard is came straight from the people that were involved mouths.. and my previous statement was my opinion.... i have no reason to lie or make stuff up.. if you would like for me to bring everything out and put all the fact on the table please let me know and i am sure i can make a few phone calls and you will not have any legs to stand on... there are people that are just holding back right now and being nice..
Old 06-04-2009, 02:36 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Also, before anyone decides to post up something that you might have "heard" or "overheard" about someone that might have an effect on their reputation or livelihood, please make sure you understand the consequences you might occur.

www.netslander.com
King of Love.. what are you telling these people
Old 06-04-2009, 02:38 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by thefireboy
sorry but none of my information was heard or overheard is came straight from the people that were involved mouths.. and my previous statement was my opinion.... i have no reason to lie or make stuff up.. if you would like for me to bring everything out and put all the fact on the table please let me know and i am sure i can make a few phone calls and you will not have any legs to stand on... there are people that are just holding back right now and being nice..
don't worry about those weak links.. they are just tactics to try and side track us from finding out the truth
Old 06-04-2009, 02:39 PM
Clint@Altered
Banned

What is everyone great interest in this except, as mentioned before *entertainment*? Or in this case, morbid curiosity. I hear pages and pages of hearsay, but not one shred of rock solid evidence. I think, if you had something, this thread might die because its not that interesting. With everything being mysterious, lol, things stay interesting. You guys WANT to keep this thread going because it is fun for you.

And don't give me that line ...."were part of a community, we deserve to get to know what goes on, it affects us."

In reality it does not affect the non-related parties in any major way. It does, however, affect me and those involved in a way which is IMO, pretty crappy. Especially when we are supposed to a community.
Old 06-04-2009, 02:39 PM
thefireboy

wow there are alot of people in here