Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Jeremy Tibbs

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 03:21 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by coachk
I have 7k miles on it and several trips down the 1/4 mile. I'll be racing it next Saturday night at the strip
I guess thats the difference between you and I. I did 7k in 3 short months where as you did a year. Okay makes sense. Thats what I thought. Best of luck next weekend
Old 06-06-2009, 03:22 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by tylerxfire
all i can say is jeremy was a great guy when i talked with him through email and when i went to aam to get tuned..he gave me a good deal and any info i needed he was glad to help out..my car runs great and i give much props to AAM and JT im sure both will do very well without each other and most people on here dont even have experience with either place or person..dont listen to everything u hear or read because 80% of the time is prolly not true or slightly off the truth...im sorry for the guys who had problems but really there are always 2 sides of the story and im sure there are things that both parties regret in how things went down each time...
This has nothing to do with JT from what I was told...

Hmmmm......So I guess "The fire boys" car was faking it on the dyno....Yup 2 sides to a story....we call it A/F or Air and Fuel.....I guess his car was faking an A/F reading of 14-15 on boost

Last edited by XKR; 06-06-2009 at 03:38 PM.
Old 06-06-2009, 03:26 PM
coachk
Banned

Originally Posted by r0mey
So then why would you build your motor? To let it sit in your garage?
I built my motor because I bent some rods on the stock motor while drag racing.TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much nitrous....

I always planned to build the motor, because I wanted to go faster.
Old 06-06-2009, 03:34 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

I built my motor because I bent some rods on the stock motor while drag racing.TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much nitrous....

I always planned to build the motor, because I wanted to go faster.
That was a general question. I worded it wrong, I apologize. It was in refence to you saying there are no guarantees on a built block over 550 along with if you street race.
Old 06-06-2009, 03:43 PM
coachk
Banned

Originally Posted by r0mey
That was a general question. I worded it wrong, I apologize. It was in refence to you saying there are no guarantees on a built block over 550 along with if you street race.
There are no guarantees at that much power, but I am willing to take the chance. Its my addiction to speed. Just like I was, if not the first, one of the first to push the stock motor with TT& N20. Just my contribution to this wonderful site
Old 06-06-2009, 04:08 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

^^^

what....i dont think chriss problem is necesarly money related... he could handle it... the problem is that there is a sense of depression from the results of his built that hes out of the game basically.

If i recall, from what we know today, chris engine woudl handle 800whp at the least(stock sleeves? i believe)

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 06-06-2009 at 04:28 PM.
Old 06-06-2009, 04:29 PM
coachk
Banned

^^and you know this because you have talked to him personally ^^

Agreed.... Chris never had an issue with the money
Old 06-06-2009, 04:38 PM
IIQuickSilverII

^^and you know this because you have talked to him personally ^^

Agreed.... Chris never had an issue with the money
most people from FL that frequent FL meet and close friends of him have said here the same thing....
either way...i dont knwo if you agreed with my opinion that it was unclassy to just leave a job that "helped you" in a time of need with out no notice at all..but it isnt telling me a whole lot that he learned from his mistakes....
Old 06-06-2009, 04:47 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
most people from FL that frequent FL meet and close friends of him have said here the same thing....
either way...i dont knwo if you agreed with my opinion that it was unclassy to just leave a job that "helped you" in a time of need with out no notice at all..but it isnt telling me a whole lot that he learned from his mistakes....
here is what i know about coach.. JT had his faults did some good and did some bad... Julian had his faults did some good and did some bad.. as much as i know i will never say a bad thing about Julian no matter what happened is as much as i know Coach won't do the same to JT .. so asking coach questions or trying to make coach make statements about JT no matter what he knows or doesn't know isn't going to go anywhere..

Jorge you know you've talk to me about Julian in private.. think the samething of Coach and JT
Old 06-06-2009, 05:01 PM
nomyth46

what kind of problems did chris have with his car after he got it back that makes him not want to push it?......i just revisted his build theard and sounded like he was more than happy with it.............i'm not in anyway sticking up for JT because after my PF experience i would never do business with him again........i'm just curious because it seem like he used very high-end stuff and didn't cut any corners
Old 06-06-2009, 05:13 PM
Cloud35

Originally Posted by doug
yeah yeah yeah.. everytime i disagree with someone the reffer to my sig.. coach posted the same exact time i posted.. down to the min.. stop acting like it was 5 hours later and i was rubbing it in.. and being a former pre-law student.. grew some thicker skin if you plan to be a succesful lawyer.. you asked a damn question and i answered it.. go change panties

FYI.. coach was probably taking the bar before your parents decided to hook up
If you couldn't tell, I was joking with you and I already get your unusual sense of humor hence the thumbs up at the end. And I didn't get it from your sig, I remember when you were given that title back in the RA thread about a month ago. Why do you feel that everyone is against you? Maybe in the context of this thread, you're pretty heated right now. But seriously, lighten up a bit

And why would you mention someone disagreeing with you? I never disagreed with you. All that stuff was a humorous stab at coercing coach to give me an internship (yes times are that bad now). It was me joking around...unless you would really entertain the idea.

Sorry for the OT
Old 06-06-2009, 05:50 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

here is what i know about coach.. JT had his faults did some good and did some bad... Julian had his faults did some good and did some bad.. as much as i know i will never say a bad thing about Julian no matter what happened is as much as i know Coach won't do the same to JT .. so asking coach questions or trying to make coach make statements about JT no matter what he knows or doesn't know isn't going to go anywhere..

Jorge you know you've talk to me about Julian in private.. think the samething of Coach and JT
Truth
Old 06-06-2009, 05:51 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Cloud35
If you couldn't tell, I was joking with you and I already get your unusual sense of humor hence the thumbs up at the end. And I didn't get it from your sig, I remember when you were given that title back in the RA thread about a month ago. Why do you feel that everyone is against you? Maybe in the context of this thread, you're pretty heated right now. But seriously, lighten up a bit

And why would you mention someone disagreeing with you? I never disagreed with you. All that stuff was a humorous stab at coercing coach to give me an internship (yes times are that bad now). It was me joking around...unless you would really entertain the idea.

Sorry for the OT
I appologize
Old 06-06-2009, 05:54 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by Motormouth
this is getting boring.

NEW VIDEO TIME!

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.xtranormal.com/players/jwplayer.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="flashvars"value="height=390&width=480&file=http://newvideos.xtranormal.com/standard/170c93a6-51e9-11de-944d-003048d69c21_13_standard_medium-flv.flv&image=http://newvideos.xtranormal.com/standard/170c93a6-51e9-11de-944d-003048d69c21_13_standard_poster.jpg&link=http://www.xtranormal.com/watch?e=20090605144145631&searchbar=false&autostart=false"/><embed src="http://www.xtranormal.com/players/jwplayer.swf" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="height=390&width=480&file=http://newvideos.xtranormal.com/standard/170c93a6-51e9-11de-944d-003048d69c21_13_standard_medium-flv.flv&image=http://newvideos.xtranormal.com/standard/170c93a6-51e9-11de-944d-003048d69c21_13_standard_poster.jpg&link=http://www.xtranormal.com/watch?e=20090605144145631&searchbar=false&autostart=false"></embed></object><object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.xtranormal.com/players/embedded-xnl-stats.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.xtranormal.com/players/embedded-xnl-stats.swf" width="1" height="1" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object>

even Clint'll have to laugh at this one
i have to bump this video, just got to see it fully... full of lulz
Old 06-06-2009, 05:56 PM
Cloud35

No harm, no foul. I actually admire you guys over here. All this bickering between everyone here at least has some valuable information to be had. That's why I spend more time here than over on driver. There's been an large influx of noobs with no clue.

BTW, apologize has one P. lol
Old 06-06-2009, 06:04 PM
QuadCam

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

you're speculating and reaching.. alot of us here are over 500whp and love driving our cars.. you can keep making excuses as to why Chris isn't on the forum anymore, but you know what Andrew? Chris stopped posting right after his car was done, so its not even like he had time to get bored with it.. matter of fact Chris stopped posting after his first motor blew.. then he posted again in the story of his second motor.. anyway.. again this is all assumptions.. As much as i'm not going to assume why chris isn't here.. you shouldn't do the same
I definately miss Chris' posts. His videos were always great. with his build-up motor, I was fully expecting him to have a whole new round of videos, but it never happened. Oh well.......that was probably close to 2 years ago.

I also agree that chris was always a class act on here and in person. the first time I met him (almost 3 years ago), he offered to raise my idle with his Cypher tool. I didn't even know the guy, but he was just friendly like that.

He's one of the posters that we all miss around here.
Old 06-06-2009, 06:11 PM
IIQuickSilverII

yeah i know what you mean, coachk really needs to do a lot of coaching to JT to aid his decition making.....i think i have implied it here but i was actually hoping their deal with aam would work, then well... this thread

anyways i finally saw toms video to get back to the lulz and away from the serious talk
Old 06-06-2009, 07:13 PM
thefireboy

Originally Posted by XKR
This has nothing to do with JT from what I was told...

Hmmmm......So I guess "The fire boys" car was faking it on the dyno....Yup 2 sides to a story....we call it A/F or Air and Fuel.....I guess his car was faking an A/F reading of 14-15 on boost
hey just an insight JT never tuned my car but he was up at AAM and rode in my car with mike Maffey and he stated that the car was tuned better than the car that he tuned with the haltech.. this to me proves that both are completely worthless in my book. i have had more than one professional in the car world look and listen and drive my car and they all have the same reaction about the tune that mike let me drive away with.. pure CRAPP.. i guess thats why the G37TT the JT did is sitting in some one else's shop getting fixed just like my is.. you know i dont really know why JT did not work out at AAM they both are so much alike... all about the money and not about the customer... in my own opinion, and from what i have read about JT and his business ethics..
Old 06-06-2009, 08:32 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I respectfully disagree with everything you have said in this post. Are you saying that every custom build doesn't have issues come up that were unforseen. If you are you're sadly mistaken.
oh no, that is not at all what I was saying or implying.
Old 06-06-2009, 08:33 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by thefireboy
hey just an insight JT never tuned my car but he was up at AAM and rode in my car with mike Maffey and he stated that the car was tuned better than the car that he tuned with the haltech.. this to me proves that both are completely worthless in my book. i have had more than one professional in the car world look and listen and drive my car and they all have the same reaction about the tune that mike let me drive away with.. pure CRAPP.. i guess thats why the G37TT the JT did is sitting in some one else's shop getting fixed just like my is.. you know i dont really know why JT did not work out at AAM they both are so much alike... all about the money and not about the customer... in my own opinion, and from what i have read about JT and his business ethics..
Thats why I said that JT has nothing to do with your car

Quick Reply: Jeremy Tibbs