Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Rear Turbo Kit

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 02:22 PM
Sylvan Lake V35

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by custommuffler
Thank you. Someone on this site shows maturity. Thanks again bra.

i thought it was a 302 on pump gas no N2O now its a 572 and it makes 1100whp street car on pump gas....let me guess you run a 500shot as well the story makes as much sense as your turbo kit with no engine managment. These cars run on the lean side with bolt on mods let alone bolting on forced induction with no other mods required
Old 09-09-2009, 02:24 PM
soleil
NolaZcc

please hurry,,,should I fuel up for when the weather clears? Oh hell, Brother`s is down the road,,,I can run that **** and still own.
dude, u need to calm the **** down....i wanted to swing by and check the shop out...
Old 09-09-2009, 02:26 PM
soleil
NolaZcc

all these guys got ur blood broiling huh? take a chill pill...its the ******* internet
Old 09-09-2009, 02:29 PM
custommuffler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sylvan Lake V35
i thought it was a 302 on pump gas no N2O now its a 572 and it makes 1100whp street car on pump gas....let me guess you run a 500shot as well the story makes as much sense as your turbo kit with no engine managment. These cars run on the lean side with bolt on mods let alone bolting on forced induction with no other mods required
HUH? Dont take them pills dude. Its a hallucagen, lol. You were talking big turbos or something about your car and a meth injection system, possible water, and I was saying we could run a big toy too. Thats all bro, chill.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:31 PM
custommuffler

Talking

Originally Posted by soleil
all these guys got ur blood broiling huh? take a chill pill...its the ******* internet
sorry bro, your right,,,kind of a reverse pshycology thing there. I apoligize, they sucked me in,,,,damn,,,I got owned,,,,lmao.

but I still like this icon.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:38 PM
Sylvan Lake V35

Went from 1 to 26 on my post count in one thread,,,this is gonna be easy pickens boys. Next thread I start, please have some meat on the bone.

easy pickens you look like a total tool Your big bad NA 302 mustang street car that runs pump gas and no nitrous is suddenly a 572 big block that runs 1100whp but you have yet to show pictures so its likely a 88 LX 4 banger or a 04 V6 car with 22" dubs something that suits you. You know limp as fvk.
Your turbo kit is a pipe dream that has no hope of working in the configuration you posted....yet still no pictures of your master piece you know why because you have never installed it on a real car, if you did you have realized you need supporting mods unfortunatly for you, it would have been after you bent rods you would have figured that out.
easy Pickens your are the dumbest guy we have had show up here in along time and we get some champs come through here. It was fun i enjoyed listening to your lies and pipe dreams. Now go comb your mullet with a pork chop or beat your dog, what ever you imbred, mouth breathers do for fun.
See you tomorrow same time
Old 09-09-2009, 02:45 PM
Sylvan Lake V35

HUH? Dont take them pills dude. Its a hallucagen, lol. You were talking big turbos or something about your car and a meth injection system, possible water, and I was saying we could run a big toy too. Thats all bro, chill.
no i never said that you did some checking on me and found that out on your own You said you would run me for cash with a NA 302 pump gas street car with no N2O....before you knew what i had then you did some looking and now you need a 572ci 1100whp car to beat my little V6 full interior street car that runs pump gas, I am flattered you feel you need the big boy toys to keep up with me

I seriously am enjoying this, we need more guys like you bring some friends tomorrow....but do some research tonight...about your turbo kit and see if you can make some improvments for us and get our approval who nows maybe you can make a kit that is profitable for you

Last edited by Sylvan Lake V35; 09-09-2009 at 02:46 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:57 PM
-404-

Is this another www.myf^ckinghonduh.com forum? One mistake can cause flaming to death...like a BBQ-*****.

Last edited by -404-; 09-09-2009 at 02:59 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:58 PM
XKR

WOW.....Dont say the word mustang to Gord.....It brings out the monster in him

Old 09-09-2009, 02:59 PM
ttg35fort
Professional

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by thom000001
From someone on stock heads/cams making almost 800rwhp......I'd do heads/valves/cams in a heartbeat if I knew what I know now!!!!!!!!! and that is you ALWAYS want more flow

tom
If anyone can prove me wrong about getting a 350Z down the 1/4 mi. in under 10 sec. with stock heads, you are the guy most likely who will be able to do it!

Last edited by ttg35fort; 09-09-2009 at 03:02 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:08 PM
Hexxus

You queers don't know anything about FI. I bought this and now I'm running 38 pounds of boost on bone stock internals, putting down 694HP at the WHEELS. Quarter mile is under 10 seconds, going for 9's this weekend when I pull off some weight reduction!

http://www.autoaccessorystore.com/re...ctricturbo.asp

Last edited by Hexxus; 09-09-2009 at 03:13 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:15 PM
350z 6spd

^^ OMG that's it...the secret to making power with the VQ
Old 09-09-2009, 03:37 PM
custommuffler

Thumbs up

easy pickens you look like a total tool Your big bad NA 302 mustang street car that runs pump gas and no nitrous is suddenly a 572 big block that runs 1100whp but you have yet to show pictures so its likely a 88 LX 4 banger or a 04 V6 car with 22" dubs something that suits you. You know limp as fvk.
Your turbo kit is a pipe dream that has no hope of working in the configuration you posted....yet still no pictures of your master piece you know why because you have never installed it on a real car, if you did you have realized you need supporting mods unfortunatly for you, it would have been after you bent rods you would have figured that out.
easy Pickens your are the dumbest guy we have had show up here in along time and we get some champs come through here. It was fun i enjoyed listening to your lies and pipe dreams. Now go comb your mullet with a pork chop or beat your dog, what ever you imbred, mouth breathers do for fun.
See you tomorrow same time
Gotta hand it to ya,,,the mullet and pork chop thing ... just phucin ROCKED!

See ya tomorow, same place, gimme a holla when I need to come on if I forget!

peace out,,,roflmao
Old 09-09-2009, 03:41 PM
custommuffler

no i never said that you did some checking on me and found that out on your own You said you would run me for cash with a NA 302 pump gas street car with no N2O....before you knew what i had then you did some looking and now you need a 572ci 1100whp car to beat my little V6 full interior street car that runs pump gas, I am flattered you feel you need the big boy toys to keep up with me

I seriously am enjoying this, we need more guys like you bring some friends tomorrow....but do some research tonight...about your turbo kit and see if you can make some improvments for us and get our approval who nows maybe you can make a kit that is profitable for you
Nah, no refinements needed. Damn sure aint lookin for approval. Nice gesture though.
As far as your car,,,I thought you said that, may have been someone else, if it wasnt you, sorry, I want to run you with the Mustang. I thought it was you braggin on your ride. Miss understanding. Bring the cake,,offer stands on the stang.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:55 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

How much u supposed to make with this kit? 20hp? 10? Pics of said ****ing kit or /thread... Kmon Scott.... Stop it..
Old 09-09-2009, 04:09 PM
Sylvan Lake V35

Originally Posted by XKR
WOW.....Dont say the word mustang to Gord.....It brings out the monster in him

i had a supercharged SN95 stang back in the day the thing I hated most besides drivability sucked when pushing decent power was the people I met/mustang club guys. They talked **** when i sold my car and bought the G35....til they saw it.

here is my mullet mobile

My car now i will admit one thing i like shiny things....or i have way too much time on my hands to polish things.

Gotta hand it to ya,,,the mullet and pork chop thing ... just phucin ROCKED!

See ya tomorow, same place, gimme a holla when I need to come on if I forget!

peace out,,,roflmao
Its all in good fun i am a nice guy in the real world so i need to e-thug so I feel better about myself. thats mostly true exept the nice guy in the real world part.....i am the same as I am here i had a friend once but he died of lonelyness. Maybe Doug could join us tomorrow

PS my car is like me its way more bad a$$ on the internet than it is in real life.

Last edited by Sylvan Lake V35; 09-09-2009 at 04:59 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:14 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by Hexxus
You queers don't know anything about FI. I bought this and now I'm running 38 pounds of boost on bone stock internals, putting down 694HP at the WHEELS. Quarter mile is under 10 seconds, going for 9's this weekend when I pull off some weight reduction!

You will need Holy Water to break into the 10's with that set up.

That was a funny post
Old 09-09-2009, 04:17 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Old 09-09-2009, 04:47 PM
ttg35fort
Professional

Originally Posted by Hexxus

Good one.
Old 09-09-2009, 05:03 PM
ttg35fort
Professional

please ,,really, please ,,,show me where I stated that.
Your first post says: "No mapping or fuel injector upgrades required!"

Your second post says: "Boost numbers on an adjustable wastegate till 25 psi. Boost and A/F will be included. Great street kit and ability to increase mods from this kit. Ball bearing turbos!"

Nowhere do you mention any upgrades needed to utilize your kit at 25 psi of boost. For those of us who know better, we know the second statement comes with the caveat that you must do supporting upgrades to utilize the kit at 25 psi of boost, and the statement in the first post is no longer applicable. Unfortunately, not all newbies and noobs who come accross this thread will understand that, and likely will misinterpret your first two posts.

But it is good that you agree, and you will need A LOT of supporting modifications to support 25 psi. THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STATED IN THE SECOND POST so not as to confuse the newbies and noobs. Every other respectable vendor on this forum is clear to point these things out, as you should also do.

As others have asked, have you even built one of these kits and installed it on a VQ35 motor??? If not, first do so, then come back here and show your stuff. Don't come in here trying to sell your intentions and pipe dreams before you even have a finished product in hand. It's a waste of time and you will only discredit yourself in this forum.

Last edited by ttg35fort; 09-09-2009 at 05:06 PM.

Quick Reply: Rear Turbo Kit