Notices

FS: CT: GReddy 18g Twin Turbo Kit - $4200!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 01:31 PM
woRthy
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jmicaelk
I thought this was sold already ?? If not let me know, picked up a new 350 today and will need to get some boost in that one as well
im selling a kit contact me

i talked to this guy... he sold it with the car? or too a local i dont remember. hes in a sti now
Old 01-12-2011, 05:20 PM
litoflow

Sold it to a local guy! ... <--
Old 02-07-2011, 11:14 AM
Hot Cu
SlammednFlush

PM'd you on the Injen exhaust. Let me know. Thanks
Old 02-20-2011, 02:54 PM
hydroflip

if its still here when my tax return comes, its mine
Old 02-20-2011, 02:57 PM
hydroflip

how much picked up btw?
Old 02-20-2011, 03:00 PM
hydroflip

nm just saw page 2 lol
Old 02-22-2011, 04:24 PM
litoflow

Hey man.. thanks for the freaking heads up that BOTH TURBOS HAD BLOWN SEALS AND LEAKING OIL EVERYWHERE> Dont buy $hit from this guy.

You are lucky im a cool guy. I am not mad for you selling me blown turbos, you could have just said so and i would have bought them anyways and have them sent to get rebuilt from the beginning saving me all the hazzle of finding it out after installed. I am mad because you lied. What do you think? that i wasn't going to find out? First start up of the car and smoke all over take it out for a drive bring it back oil all over the intercooler on both turbos. jack the z up again and take both turbos out/ what do i see? Oil in the exhaust fins and compressor housing. But hey man Karma is a ***** bro and its gonna kick you in the head one day...What comes around goes around... i guess you are too young to understand but you will sooner or later.

Manuel Santana
Old 02-22-2011, 05:17 PM
TRYNALIVEPRO

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

yeah that's whack, it will catch up to him one day
Old 02-22-2011, 06:24 PM
bishop_98

I wish the mods would pay more attention to this type of thing.

If you haven't already, leave a note on his profile for all to see and link-back to this post.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:44 PM
06z33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn man that sucks. whats the point in lying though? He was obviously going to find out once it was installed.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:19 PM
woRthy
Banned

Originally Posted by dave079
This just happened today. We arent magical beings that see everything. I sent the guy a pm with a link to this thread saying care to explain.
he sold his z... hes not gonna care lol he drives a subbie now
Old 02-23-2011, 03:05 PM
litoflow

He wont get back to u. I have text him and called him and he won't respond. The turbos are already at Boostlab in Florida getting rebuilt.

And yeah you could ban him and he won't care since he got an sti! I just hope I don't se him around though.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:07 PM
rapmasterziggy

sorry this happened to you. Just another ahole ripping people off after he abused his kit and broke it. Thats why you should check my thread where i have a BNIB greddy TT kit. I also use paypal which is safe for buyer and seller. If i dont represent what I sell you can contact paypal and get your money back for a fraudelent sale. And no i dont feel sorry for jacking this thread cuz the guy is obviously a scammer. You should send him some **** in a box fed exed to his house as a thank you for his kit.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:14 PM
usingthejohn

wow...what a crock of BS. sorry, Litoflow.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:44 PM
06z33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^off topic but I pm'ed you over on g35driver lol.
Old 02-24-2011, 01:01 AM
vTxSpikeZ

Dang man Sorry to hear about this! Stupid S***head like that is what make us look bad!
Old 02-24-2011, 03:25 AM
litoflow

Thank you guys I really appreciate it. Hopefully the turbos will b rebuilt and back in the engine next week.

Karma is a ***** though.
Old 02-24-2011, 06:28 AM
MichaelofHearts
Banned

Alright, I'll respond to this once just to get my side out so everyone knows the whole story man...

He gave me a down deposit for the kit because he was deployed in Florida. I held the kit for a month waiting for him to come back and answered every question he had for me in the mean time. During this time it was sitting uninstalled in a basement away from everything else. It wasn't touched at all, not even moved. He came to come get the kit, we chilled, talked, joked around, and he bought it for 300 dollars less than we originally agreed on, when that price was even lower than my asking price. I wanted to hook him up because he was a military guy and I have respect for them.
Now, I knew that uninstalling the kit was going to be a pain in the ***, so I paid someone to do it, a good friend of mine that knows his **** about cars and I watched him do it.

NOTHING WAS WRONG WITH THE KIT. I moved out of my families house and into a small condo, so the only reason I sold the kit was the fact that I was selling the car. I took several videos of the car holding full boost and creating good power prior to removing the kit. I even posted them on my thread, so you can follow the time line back. I also know that no damage was done during the install (to my car) because I took the car to performance Motorsports to be tuned and looked over after the install was done, and there was a small oil leak from the return on the pan...that was it. The turbos were in good shape. The car was also on 5 lbs the entire time the kit was on it. So its not like they were strained at all.

I told Manny that this was a difficult job to do and that I knew someone who could install the turbos in less than a day and get it done right, but he assured me that his friends would be enough support. I received several calls during the time of install saying that something was wrong. He tried to put the passenger turbo on the driver side and flipped out at me when it didn't fit, blaming me instantaneously that I sold him the wrong kit. I had a three way conference call with him and my friend who explained that he had the turbos in the wrong place.

AND, Before Manny even started the process of the install I told him that he should pull the motor, it would be the fastest and safest way to install the kit. It would eliminate most headaches that are associated with the install. He said he was pressed for time because he wanted to get the car down to Florida when he went back, I warned him that it was gonna be a pain in the ***, but again assured me that his friends would help.

Now, I sold the kit to him on December 27th. He called me up in January the first time complaining that the Turbos "didn't fit" he was already threatening me at this point...but I ignored it to help him out. Than in Early February I get the call about the turbo leaking. I was at work and couldn't get back to him right away and the threats started coming again, so I honestly wasn't going to dish out money to help someone who was threatening me from the get go. Now yes, I am ignoring his calls and texts, but I wasn't at this point.

Now heres the kicker, I don't know if this plays into any part of the turbos leaking or not, but I told Manny that I was under the impression that the GReddy Kit I had was meant for 2003-2005 350zs, the vq35de motor. He has a 2006. I BROUGHT THIS TO HIS ATTENTION. I said he should research it and make sure that this is the right kit before he buys it because I honestly wasn't sure. He told me it was and that it was no problem. AGAIN I don't know if this has anything to do with the turbos or not.

Now I'm not some douche bag trying to screw someone over for a quick dollar, and I apologize that this happened to you... I said that the first time you started to threaten me. I would of been more than happy to help you out but the time frame from when I gave you the turbos and when they were actually installed was just too long for me to be responsible, I don't know what happened during that time. I also know that they could of been damaged during the install, they could of been dropped, put in improperly, or you could of damaged them when you took them apart to fit them on the motor while it was still in the car. One of the turbos was much newer than the other, and neither of them had an ounce of shaft play. But hey, Even after all of this bullsh*t, I still might of been inclined to pay for one of the turbos to be rebuilt, to split the cost with you, but you started to threaten me, accuse me, and harass me. I'm not obligated to help you in anyway, but I would of. The kit was sound when I sold it to you, and I have many people that can vogue for me. I apologize again Manny, really I do, but you went about this the wrong way.

Now everyone knows the whole story, and you can take the information and determine what happened for yourselves. I sold the kit in working condition, I know that, and everyone that knows me as a person knows that.
This is the last post I'm gonna make on my350z, and the last I have to say about this issue completely, I'm done. So you can stop calling me/texting me, I'll change my number if that's what it takes, you can even ban me if you feel I'm at fault, but honestly I have a clear conscience about this because I know I didn't sell you a single busted turbo let alone two. The car was properly tuned and taking car of, I just sold it because I needed to get something awd.

My only reasoning in responding was to get the WHOLE story out to everyone. I know that everyone is gonna take Manny's side because its a family here and you get backed up when you say you got riped off. But thats not the case here. I didn't sell him blown turbos. But you guys can decide for yourselves. I'm honestly not even going to check this thread anymore, so bash me all you want, but at least know the whole story.

Quick Reply: FS: CT: GReddy 18g Twin Turbo Kit - $4200!