Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Did Project White Dragon Fail?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 11:59 AM
Reality350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The OP has updated his signature with -*2009 1000hp+ GTM 4.5L TT 370z*
But I don't see any dyno's
Old 07-25-2011, 06:33 PM
GBoger

any day now... surely
Old 07-25-2011, 07:26 PM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Considering that it's been over a month since the "days away" and Mike said that they hit delays the week before last because of a member out sick, it sounded like they would be catching up on the work last week. Sounds like there should be some dyno sheets any day now?

The fact that the owner changed his sig already makes me think that they wanted to have kits ready to go out the door upon announcement and make it an official thing, but that the owner just couldn't contain himself and wait. Just my guess?
Old 07-25-2011, 07:31 PM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

This by far is the coolest story!
Old 07-25-2011, 07:50 PM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

It's definitely interesting, King. A lot of drama and visibility since the first post. I think that the tone of the original post is what got everyone's attention. The owner's estimate on the value of the car was pretty entertaining too. It's been a fun thread to keep an eye on.
Old 07-25-2011, 08:15 PM
08NismoZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

and it's been entertaining trying to figure out what was going on when posts got deleted haha
Old 07-26-2011, 10:08 AM
Vivid Racing
Sponsor
Vivid Racing

When this car finally debuts, I'll be disappointed with anything less than 12million horsepower, with 300-0 stopping distances of less than 5 feet.

All the hype surrounding this project has been ridiculous.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:44 AM
Reality350

^LoL!

Edit: Also the fact that the "White Unicorn" will be carving the turns and nuking the 1/4 mile.. all due to his almighty "air-bag" suspension..

LO fukn L

Last edited by Reality350; 07-26-2011 at 10:47 AM.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:54 AM
08NismoZ

lol
Old 07-26-2011, 01:18 PM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

You have to admit that it's a car that's unique to the owner's vision and won't be repeated, right?
Old 07-26-2011, 06:01 PM
GBoger

Originally Posted by SparkleCityHop

You have to admit that it's a car that's unique to the owner's vision and won't be repeated, right?
you mean wont be completed?
Old 07-26-2011, 07:07 PM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

completed, running, it's all just symantics, right? I mean, it's still a collector's item worth $250k to the guy the owner is expecting to sell it too, right? They don't need dyno sheets or a running car to prove anything, do they? We should just take owner on the word of his sig and claims of 1000hp alone, right?

I mean, that's what I would do...

That being said - I still hope that they'll have dyno sheets "any day now".
Old 07-30-2011, 10:09 PM
roplusbee

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

This thread is EPIC. I was wondering what was going on over there, on THAT forum. I did notice that folks that had GTM kits got all sorts of posts up, but the competitor's kit didn't get much post traffic at all................still makes me wonder.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:21 PM
APOCOLYPSE DAWN

You know I was going to come on here and write a huge long reply to this thread. but I am going to make this short:

First of all I am not a kid of any sort... Do I care what seems to be what a circle jerk group here on this forum thinks... nah not really. Did I update the original thread with the car is now being used for product development... yes and did I not also mention the car was pulled from the shop for over a month.... yes to that as well.

Secondly, whether you choose to believe it or not the car has been running for a while now. And as stated so many times before the car has been the basis for product development for GTM. Again, I would like to point out that yes I have had my thoughts to sell the car... but who wouldnt after their car has been in several different shops over the course of a year... Am I selling it right now? NO! Some people think me or my partners dont innovate products for the 370z market yet we are bringing to market a fully motorized rear wing, along with new hood designs, Fenders, full bodykits and several other items.

Has the car made a 1000rwhp? YES and a good bit more... do I have to post it up here for a bunch of members who think they are sly, funny and smart... No I dont and honestly I could care less if the 350z community ever gets to see the final posted numbers! You guys have been D!CKS since day one. The car was assembled in the stated time and then changes were made to the entire build. The car has been running for months now and new innovations are being developed because of this build.

If you have negative comments it just shows your immaturity. I wish your little congregation of Me & GTM haters absolutely nothing. You dont deserve it and honestly you guys are pretty full of yourselves. The first step to recovery is recognizing you as a community have a problem!

Good Day!
Old 08-10-2011, 02:14 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by APOCOLYPSE DAWN
You know I was going to come on here and write a huge long reply to this thread. but I am going to make this short:

First of all I am not a kid of any sort... Do I care what seems to be what a circle jerk group here on this forum thinks... nah not really. Did I update the original thread with the car is now being used for product development... yes and did I not also mention the car was pulled from the shop for over a month.... yes to that as well.

Secondly, whether you choose to believe it or not the car has been running for a while now. And as stated so many times before the car has been the basis for product development for GTM. Again, I would like to point out that yes I have had my thoughts to sell the car... but who wouldnt after their car has been in several different shops over the course of a year... Am I selling it right now? NO! Some people think me or my partners dont innovate products for the 370z market yet we are bringing to market a fully motorized rear wing, along with new hood designs, Fenders, full bodykits and several other items.

Has the car made a 1000rwhp? YES and a good bit more... do I have to post it up here for a bunch of members who think they are sly, funny and smart... No I dont and honestly I could care less if the 350z community ever gets to see the final posted numbers! You guys have been D!CKS since day one. The car was assembled in the stated time and then changes were made to the entire build. The car has been running for months now and new innovations are being developed because of this build.

If you have negative comments it just shows your immaturity. I wish your little congregation of Me & GTM haters absolutely nothing. You dont deserve it and honestly you guys are pretty full of yourselves. The first step to recovery is recognizing you as a community have a problem!

Good Day!
I'm not a GTM hater or any type of fan boy but since you decided to come here and respond to our beloved FORCED INDUCTION forum let me be the first to tell you POST DYNO OR GTFO NEWB.
Old 08-10-2011, 03:21 PM
Spider Monkey

Good Day!
lolumad
Old 08-10-2011, 04:00 PM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

Why all of the anger? My 14 year old nephew who's spilling with testosterone and raging hormones doesn't even come in ranting like that.

If you'll notice, I've been on that other thread, and I'm genuinely interested. I've been asking serious questions and not coming in there acting like a child. There is no reason for you to attack everyone over this. That thread set itself up for expectations by the way that it's essentially advertising "WE'VE DONE THIS", but never offered one shred of proof. I'm not saying that you haven't "DONE IT", but you have to understand where people are coming from, right?

Also, there haven't been any recent slams posted in a while, so what exactly are you getting so hot about now?

Because the HP claims are such a leap above anything anyone else has dyno proven, there is going to be scepticism until there is proof. That has nothing to do with you, Sam, whoever... If the guiness world record was 54 hotdogs in a hotdog eating contest and I came in and said, "I ate 100 hotdogs and the record is now mine" people would naturally either not believe it at all or ask for proof.

Don't believe that just because you have a different year Z and different block that we don't genuinely have interest in the 370 platform. There are many Z owners that started out with 280/240/300 and are now in the 350 or 370 platform.

I'm genuinely interested, but I don't know you, I don't know Sam, or any of the other folks involved... so I'd be excited to see the proof myself... Not because I'm saying that you're lying... but until I've dealt with someone personally long enough to find out if they are worthy of my trust, I rely on proof.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:14 PM
GBoger

I just have to ask... with the debacle this has become, what reason could you possibly have not to post a flucking dyno?

You came on here over a year ago and said your car would be taking the top whp spot within a month. You should have known better... You opened this can of worms hombre
Old 08-10-2011, 06:41 PM
Reality350

Good Day!
Why so angry?
-Do you not realize that people simply want proof? It's not a personal attack....

And let's be real here.. GTM, like any other company is out to make $. If they had taken the z34 platform to your acclaimed level, they would be posting it up on every forum they are active on..

So enough with the
Old 08-10-2011, 06:54 PM
lgear080

so you're saying you aren't willing to substantiate your claims...

that means you're full of ****.

post a dyno sheet and a photo and quiet us.

Quick Reply: Did Project White Dragon Fail?