Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

twin turbo

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 08:55 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by SparkleCityHop

KITT, turbo boost!!!!!
Didnt that guy get killed and win the Darwin awards?
Old 05-09-2011, 09:11 PM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Flo-ridaZ33
Didnt that guy get killed and win the Darwin awards?
The OP?
Old 05-09-2011, 10:12 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Originally Posted by SparkleCityHop
The OP?
No man... the guy in the pic you posted.
Old 05-10-2011, 02:57 AM
jaminkid

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just go ahead and throw on a couple pistons and 2 rods. That's all you'll need. Then throw on the greddt kitt. I'd say that is the fun part but waiting on the "boom" is even more exciting!!!

Last edited by jaminkid; 05-10-2011 at 02:59 AM.
Old 05-10-2011, 05:04 AM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

Originally Posted by ImWeeZzel
What about mounting a single turbo in the passenger side firewall like dede? That way when the op pulls up to race wars he won't be loosing to some kid in an s2k...
I was trying to help him do a safe basic setup not build a racewars car

Last edited by Barnabas; 05-10-2011 at 05:06 AM.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:04 AM
jackz11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There's a crap load of people on this forum that are boosted and don't have built blocks. Each car is different but most of the engines are good to about 350-400whp... Yes some people have blown their VQ at 400ish so keep that in the back of your head. You gave him a number that is but a fraction of what the kit is going to cost to build a block, I dropped about $14k in parts alone on a Greddy Tuner. You forgot to mention fuel delivery and Engine Management. By the way... Rods are the weak link in the VQ and the oil pump is weaker in the DE than the REV Up/HR. I'm not trying to be hurtful but the truth hurts, Advice is usually given by those who are either boosted or did a **** ton of research on various kits and you have neither. You really need to read the FI sticky's and watch this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6bAZmEEIb0
Damn... It must also hurt to get ripped off, 14k???, i feel sorry you, you got F****, but if he dosent get the tuner kit, and purchases the whole kit, he doesnt have to worry about ems or injectors. but i will give you props on the oil pump, thats about the only good advice you posted up.lol. and on that vid, i think we all see that video, but i think you seen that video alittle too much. these forums are for giving good advice, not acting like a A** H** that got ripped off.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:08 AM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

Originally Posted by jackz11
Damn... It must also hurt to get ripped off, 14k???, i feel sorry you, you got F****, but if he dosent get the tuner kit, and purchases the whole kit, he doesnt have to worry about ems or injectors. but i will give you props on the oil pump, thats about the only good advice you posted up.lol. and on that vid, i think we all see that video, but i think you seen that video alittle too much. these forums are for giving good advice, not acting like a A** H** that got ripped off.
There are much better options out there if you get the tuner kit and purchase the EMS and injectors separate...

Last edited by Barnabas; 05-10-2011 at 10:09 AM.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:09 AM
rh_334

Seriously how old are you? You understand absolutely nothing about FI, and i i HIGHLY doubt you will ever actually boost your Z. Atleast unlike the OP you didn't make a useless non-searching dreamer thread, but the OP knew to stop posting.

Can we please haz a lock?

Last edited by rh_334; 05-10-2011 at 10:16 AM.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:16 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

Do you know how much a brand new Tuner kit cost? How about a Tial wastegate, Tial BOV, Haltec, injectors, CJM Stage 1 fuel return kit, Walbro fuel pump, Cosworth Rods, Rev up oil pump, gasket kit plus labor. Your living in a fantasy world guy... even the base Greddy is going to cost about $9-10k to have a new one and have installed. So please get the sand out of your vagina and move on.
Old 05-10-2011, 11:34 AM
NZMOWND

So please get the sand out of your vagina and move on.
Best advice i have seen on the forum in awhile lmao
Old 05-10-2011, 11:44 AM
jackz11

Do you know how much a brand new Tuner kit cost? How about a Tial wastegate, Tial BOV, Haltec, injectors, CJM Stage 1 fuel return kit, Walbro fuel pump, Cosworth Rods, Rev up oil pump, gasket kit plus labor. Your living in a fantasy world guy... even the base Greddy is going to cost about $9-10k to have a new one and have installed. So please get the sand out of your vagina and move on.
where are you getting 9-10k?, you can get the whole kit for around 6k. internals, oil pump, gaskets, fuel pump, tune, fuel return kit, after market clutch and labor is on who ever does it. I dnt think you even have a FI car, so while im at yo mamas house taking the sand out of her vagina, come up with some realistic numbers douche.lol.
Old 05-10-2011, 11:48 AM
jackz11

Originally Posted by Barnabas
There are much better options out there if you get the tuner kit and purchase the EMS and injectors separate...
thats true
Old 05-10-2011, 11:48 AM
NZMOWND

ewww yo momma jokes..did we go back 10 years?!?! 14k is very easy to get to going FI... find me a kit for my HR motor for 6k and ill buy it tonight...they are 8500 at the least for a greddy tuner kit new trust me i have looked many times lol
Old 05-10-2011, 11:50 AM
jackz11

Smile

Originally Posted by rh_334
Seriously how old are you? You understand absolutely nothing about FI, and i i HIGHLY doubt you will ever actually boost your Z. Atleast unlike the OP you didn't make a useless non-searching dreamer thread, but the OP knew to stop posting.

Can we please haz a lock?
Im old enough to wup your ***.lol. like i told flo-ride_these_nutts. Its not Rocket Scientist
Old 05-10-2011, 11:54 AM
jackz11

Originally Posted by NZMOWND
ewww yo momma jokes..did we go back 10 years?!?! 14k is very easy to get to going FI... find me a kit for my HR motor for 6k and ill buy it tonight...they are 8500 at the least for a greddy tuner kit new trust me i have looked many times lol
im talking about the DE motor. And our motors are not that strong as yours. but yea, 14k is enough, more than enough to me. and yea the momma jokes are always funny for the douche bags on here.lol
Old 05-10-2011, 11:54 AM
rh_334

where are you getting 9-10k?, you can get the whole kit for around 6k. internals, oil pump, gaskets, fuel pump, tune, fuel return kit, after market clutch and labor is on who ever does it. I dnt think you even have a FI car, so while im at yo mamas house taking the sand out of her vagina, come up with some realistic numbers douche.lol.
Im old enough to wup your ***.lol. like i told flo-ride_these_nutts. Its not Rocket Scientist
Mods can we PLEASE get a for this 12 year old and a for this useless thread????
Old 05-10-2011, 12:04 PM
jackz11

Originally Posted by NZMOWND
the correct term is "Rocket Science"

this douche!!!
Exactly, wow.... you must be real smart to notice that. I think you need to join your friend Flow-ride_these_nutts and move on so yall can both take it up the butt.lol. Dude......get a life.........
Old 05-10-2011, 12:14 PM
rh_334

Exactly, wow.... you must be real smart to notice that. I think you need to join your friend Flow-ride_these_nutts and move on so yall can both take it up the butt.lol. Dude......get a life.........
After saying "Its not Rocket Scientist" twice its obvious you hardly have the mental capacity to post on this forum let alone have a career that supports a very costly FI build. So like i said earlier