Notices

FS: Vortech,uprev,utec,RC,AAM frs,Walbro,AEM,meth,W/B.

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2011, 09:36 AM
Sodero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vortech,uprev,utec,RC,AAM frs,Walbro,AEM,meth,W/B.

I've decided to part my car out, all parts are in perfect working order and are still on my vehicle, will be removing shortly. I made 402 whp on a mustang dyno with this setup on a bone stock engine with bolt on's.

I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, but I am willing to ship any parts as long as shipping costs are worked out into whatever deal is made.

Looking to sell my Vortech tuner kit (revised pulley setup) DE engine. has stock pulley as well as a 2.87 pulley. I've added the GTM idler pulley to the vortech bracket so there is no belt slip. The blower has no rattles and is in great condition. All pulleys spin freely and are very smooth. Charge piping and intercooler are painted black and are all in good shape. includes all couplers/clamps, Belts and an extra cog belt, drain line, feed line and necessary tap for oil pan.
Asking $3500 plus shipping.

Also selling my AAM stage 1 Fuel return setup. Comes with modified fuel bucket, walbro 255lph pump, AAM billet fuel rails, aeromotive a1000 regulator with gauge and all the stainless lines and AN fitting for it all to work.
Asking $500 plus shipping

RC 750cc injectors and Motordyne manifold spacer for them to fit, comes with o rings, clips, and modified harness so you can just plug it in to your stock wiring harness. All work perfectly.
Asking $500 plus shipping

Uprev Osiris Tuner. Cable is in perfect shape, has only been used on my car. I will refresh the licence before sale.
Asking $400 plus shipping

Turbo XS Utec tuner with wideband tuner/sensor. All in working order, all cables and hardware included.
Asking $300 plus shipping

AEM uego wideband sensor and gauge. Used for maybe 2000 kms. Works perfectly.
Asking $150 plus shipping

AEM 1Gal Meth kit. comes with wiring, control box, tank, line, and injector will include necessary tap for charge pipe. works perfectly.
Asking $250 plus shipping.

Sorry for crappy cell phone pic. I will take more pictures as people are interested in certain parts.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=...1828444&type=2