Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Need help picking turbos for a twins.

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2013, 10:12 PM
Jerrad1996

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lol and who said this was going to be a everyday street car? I have 2 other cars that i drive for dailys. But let me guess again you figured since i was 17 that mommy and daddy bought me a 350z and i wanna twin turbo it and make a 700 hp daily driver but then again your wrong because ive done everything my self and its not my daily and the car is being built for to be dragged. Im just not building a 1000+ hp drag car cause i know im not ready for that yet. so with that being said you just said sleeves arnt recommended unless your using it for drag (and i am) so there is nothing wrong with me sleeving my block to ensure that the 700hp is safe. Yeah your probably right if i would of known that stock sleeves will hold 700 i wouldnt of done it but then again i couldnt find it anywhere online and i just heard about this website a week ago. You never knew the purpose of me car, the build i was trying to do, or why i was doing it. you just jumped in and assumed i was like ever other kid trying to make 700 hp on my daily. I didnt need to know anything besides a direction to go with personal experiences with turbos because i have very little knowlage and you keep saying I need to search the fourm and like i told you before i dont need to know about what "KIT" to buy cause im have no intensions of buying a kit. I want info on "JUST THE TURBO" and the difference and what would reach my power goals. I did search this fourm and nothing was usful for me. Thats why i made the post.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:25 PM
jerryd87

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

actually my thinking is your 17 and dont even own a Z are just trolling and isnt **** you can say to convince me different. the fact your still here so long after saying you where leaving just reenforces that. funny several times previous to this post you mentioned how you dont know **** about cars and your paying people to do the work so please find a cliff and jump i promise you will be fine.

our wrong you ARE like every other kid in that you arnt really building **** and just trolling. also AGAIN the info is on this thread already, as well as countless other websites across the net and even the manufacturers websites. let me guess never heard of google either right? funny because like i said what you have asked has already been answered.

you are a perfect example why parents need to be more involved with there kids poor abandoned little thing no love from your parents so seeks abuse online.
Originally Posted by Jerrad1996
Lol and who said this was going to be a everyday street car? I have 2 other cars that i drive for dailys. But let me guess again you figured since i was 17 that mommy and daddy bought me a 350z and i wanna twin turbo it and make a 700 hp daily driver but then again your wrong because ive done everything my self and its not my daily and the car is being built for to be dragged. Im just not building a 1000+ hp drag car cause i know im not ready for that yet. so with that being said you just said sleeves arnt recommended unless your using it for drag (and i am) so there is nothing wrong with me sleeving my block to ensure that the 700hp is safe. Yeah your probably right if i would of known that stock sleeves will hold 700 i wouldnt of done it but then again i couldnt find it anywhere online and i just heard about this website a week ago. You never knew the purpose of me car, the build i was trying to do, or why i was doing it. you just jumped in and assumed i was like ever other kid trying to make 700 hp on my daily. I didnt need to know anything besides a direction to go with personal experiences with turbos because i have very little knowlage and you keep saying I need to search the fourm and like i told you before i dont need to know about what "KIT" to buy cause im have no intensions of buying a kit. I want info on "JUST THE TURBO" and the difference and what would reach my power goals. I did search this fourm and nothing was usful for me. Thats why i made the post.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:41 AM
bstingZ

Hello,

$35,000

Car Mileage: 32,000, Built Motor miles: 12,000, Turbo Miles: 3,000

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Car Information:

Here are the details of my one of a kind custom built 2004 Twin Turbo Nissan 350z, the only Nissan item on this car is the rear badge. I am the only owner of this car and it was built to my specifications, I took delivery of the car April 24th 2004. The car has been garage kept its entire life, only been driven on sunny days. The car literally is in perfect condition, the exterior of the car is 9 out of 10 and the interior still lingers of new car smell. I have spent 6 years building this car to what it has become; the car has won numerous car shows, events and magazines. But not only does it have the looks, it has the power to back it up. If you research the car on my350z forums, you will find that it was the fastest car in the Top Dog Airstrip event in Hendersonville, NC. The car produces 700 wheel horsepower; this is power directly to the ground and makes 800 hp @ the crankshaft without any drive train loss. It was built by the best performance shop specializing in Nissan 350z's, Forged Performance. Sharif the owner and operator of the establishment will answer any serious inquiries about the build and process. The car was officially completed in April of 2009, meaning all the trail and error was done before the end result. It has been equipped with the highest caliber of automotive parts. The motor is fully forged built V6 3.563L, with 12,000 miles. The engine is capable of handling 1000hp. I have invested over $80,000 into this vehicle, I have a complete binder with all of documents in regards to the build (dyno charts, sales receipts, service reports. etc)

https://my350z.com/forum/forced-induc...rip-event.html Link to Top Dog Airstrip Event

http://http://youtu.be/78-JbsNzzWM
http://http://youtu.be/78-JbsNzzWM

YouTube (Profile Pages)
YouTube (Profile Pages)

Videos

http://www.forgedperformance.com/ The Shop

The dyno graph shown in the pictures 692whp was @ 23psi, Sharif and I increased the boost and adjusted the timing since then

Please email me at @ diseffect1069@yahoo.com (I will answer any questions in regards to my car and if further requested will arrange Sharif of Forged Performance to answer any and all questions.

Specifications:

Exterior:

-Original and Complete DO LUCK body kit from Japan

-Limo tint all all windows except windshield

-Custom radio antenna

-Tinted 08 led tail lights

-Rear Fender modification for 305X30X19 wheels and tires

-Tein Hood Dampeners (hood shocks)

Wheels and Suspension / Braking:

-Volk Phantom Formula Silver Limited Edition wheels (no more production extremely rare and valuable)

-Rotora 6 piston front Big Brake Kit with 14in Rotors cross drilled and slotted

-Rotora 4 piston rear Big Brake Kit with 14in Rotors cross drilled and slotted

-RE40 Neo Chrome extended lug nuts with lock (RARE)

-Volk RE30 Limited Edition Center Caps

-Toyo R888 Tires 305X30X19 95 % tread left REAR

-Toyo T1R 265X30X19 95% tread left FRONT

-Buddy Club Coilover System (ride height adjustable and 12 way dampening control)

-Hotchkis Front and Rear Sway bars

-Crawford Engine Sway Bar

-Suspension tuned by Forged Performance (allignment,ride height, dampening)

-SPL Rear Camber arms (+- 3 camber)

Engine Management System and Interior Data Devices:

-HKS F-Con V PRO v3.3

-HKS Air Intake Inlet Sensor

-HKS Intake Air Temp. / Pressure Sensor

-HKS Intake Air Temp. / Sensor Mount 1/8pt

-HKS Pressure Sensor Super Wide Range

-AF Knock Amp New Version 2008

-HKS FCON VPro Harness 350z

-HKS FCON Navigator Pro for V-pro and iS

-HKS EVC Boost Controller v6 / Knock Amp with paint

-Custom Gauge mount for boost controller and knock amp

-Defi BF Amber Series Gauges with controller (EGT,BOOST,FUEL PRESSURE, OIL PRESSURE, COOLANT TEMP) all runs are recordable real time

-Innovative Wide Band

Engine / Drivetrain and Performance:

-Greddy Twin Turbo Kit Complete with Intercooler

-HTA 83mm upgraded Turbo Chargers built for Forced Performance (each turbo can handle 500whp)

-Tail 38mm Wastegates

-External Wastegate Dump Kit

-3in down pipes

-True Dual 3in AAM Exhaust

-Arias Extreme Duty Pistons (.020 overbore)

-Cosworth Intake Manifold (Carbon Fiber end caps)

-Crower Extreme Duty Connecting Rods

-ARP Extreme Duty Head Stud Kit L19

-HKS Metal Head Gasket 97mm

-ATS TRIPPLE CARBON CLUTCH (98% life remaining)

-Motul 15w50 Synthetic Oil

-AAM Oil Pan Spacer

-CJM Stage 2 Fuel Return System

-CJM Twin Fuel Pump Assembly

-1000cc Injectors

-Jim Wolf C8 Camshaft (turbo spec)

-Jim Wolf Spring and Shim Kit

-Snow Performance Methanol Injection kit

-Forged Performance s1 shortblock assembly kit

-Koyo Radiator

-B&M Short Throw Shifter

-Nismo Thermostat

-FP turbo oil filters

-Evans Zero Water Coolant

-Nissan Rear Coolant Bypass System

-AAM Greddy Oil Line kit

-Nissan Rod Bearing set-tri

-Nissan Main bearing set-tri

-Cosworth Thrust bearings std

-Nissan Engine Overhaul gasket kit

-Premium Heat wrapp on manifolds and hot piping

-Unorthodox Complete Pulley kit (UR 3 pulley kit)

-Orange Samco Hose Kit

-Grounding Kit

-NGK step two colder spark plugs

-Crawford Oil Cap

-Greddy High Pressure Radiator Cap

Interior:

-Sunset Lemans leather seats with seat heaters

-Alpine IVA D300 pop out head unit (DVD/TV/MP3/NAV) BYPASS switch enabled!

-Alpine Type R Component and Co-axil Speakers

-JL 300 by 4 watt amplifier

-Nismo Carbon Fiber Shift ****

-Custom 3 pillar gauge cluster

-Custom 3 A pillar gauge cluster

-Custom center council gauge cluster

-Code Alarm System (roll windows down or up, open gas cap, headlights, all from remote)

-Code Alarm Sensitivity Controller

Attached Images My350z_Sale.JPG (112.7 KB, 198 views)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by D350Z10; 07-12-2013 at 05:26 PM.

D350Z10's Z makes 700+whp.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:14 AM
bmyles

What is all this nonsense....
Old 07-15-2013, 12:05 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Nobody gives a fawk

Non driving fluffers need not apply
Old 07-15-2013, 12:06 PM
Pholicious

Originally Posted by Alberto
Nobody gives a fawk

Thats a pretty calm post for you and this type of thread lol
Old 07-15-2013, 12:07 PM
bbs350z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

jesus, this forums going to hell. everybody just shut the fock up and lets get back on topic here.
Old 07-15-2013, 12:11 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I didn't bother reading this guys entire thread. Nobody is worth it anymore.

I lol'd at the part where he said all questions can go to Forged so Sharif can answer on his behalf. That nonsense had me rolling.

This guy is a **** gobbler, he needs to resume fluffing for films such as Ramboned, and Oceans 11".
Old 07-15-2013, 12:31 PM
meatbag

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

i hate this forum lol i dont know why anyone posts here
Old 07-15-2013, 12:32 PM
jerryd87

alberto your comments are always great to read lol
I didn't bother reading this guys entire thread. Nobody is worth it anymore.

I lol'd at the part where he said all questions can go to Forged so Sharif can answer on his behalf. That nonsense had me rolling.

This guy is a **** gobbler, he needs to resume fluffing for films such as Ramboned, and Oceans 11".
Old 07-15-2013, 12:34 PM
Pholicious

Originally Posted by meatbag
I post once in a while when I have questions but theres a lot of info, I've barely read on the F/I side of this site and can answer most questions noobs been asking lately.

I'm hoping to start in the F/I world soon though
Old 07-15-2013, 12:34 PM
jerryd87

I like seeing your stuff and occasionally posting my own updates for the most part it is now useless though on spend most my time now browsing the turbo forums
Originally Posted by meatbag

Last edited by jerryd87; 07-15-2013 at 12:40 PM.
Old 12-18-2013, 02:47 AM
davidgemmell

If you really want to know about the turbos and boosting then you have to visit Import Auto Repair Services. I have been regular customer of Import Auto Repair Services and it provides expert services that will makes your car running smooth as ever. It has done a good work on my auto repair needs. It offers wide range of auto repair services including turbo and boosting, engine service, oil changes, breaks, shocks, alignment, suspension, ac service and other repair services that your car may need so, I recommends you to must visit Import Auto Repair Services.
Old 03-31-2014, 07:41 PM
juelz86z3303

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up

Nobody gives a fawk

True story lol.
Old 04-01-2014, 01:31 PM
06MTip

first post in some 2+ years of lurking... just wanted to point out Jerry spent some 1500 words bitching about a guy wasting his time not using search... again...

Jerry on occasion i learn something from you, but rage less. It'll be good for you.

@OP -> search
Old 04-01-2014, 01:42 PM
06MTip

nevermind. first post went to a troll thread... back to theturboforums