Notices
G35/G37 General discussion and news for Infiniti's G or for full Forums check out MyG37.com or G35Driver.com

Installed JWT, Z-Tube and Grounding kit ...

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 04:51 PM
Mr_Q

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Actually your costs figures got me thinking. So I did a break down. Here it is. Yes some things were cheaper online at the time but getting it all from one shop and my trusted shop is the way I do biznas. Also, now, some of these items are cheaper mainly due to competition from other products.

Exhaust- $795
Y-Pipe- $437
Pulley- $205
Intake- $120
Wires- $75
TAX- $135
Install- $433
Total- $2200

Sway Bars excluded as those were done earlier. So the above costs are accurate.
Old 10-03-2005, 05:17 PM
alfhasg35

Originally Posted by Mr_Q
Actually your costs figures got me thinking. So I did a break down. Here it is. Yes some things were cheaper online at the time but getting it all from one shop and my trusted shop is the way I do biznas. Also, now, some of these items are cheaper mainly due to competition from other products.

Exhaust- $795
Y-Pipe- $437
Pulley- $205
Intake- $120
Wires- $75
TAX- $135
Install- $433
Total- $2200

Sway Bars excluded as those were done earlier. So the above costs are accurate.
Whoa. That's a lot. Are the prices for INSTALLATION only?..Or does that include parts and installation.?....Oh wait. I just read...Install for $433. Pretty reasonable prices...When I first asked you the price. I asked for install price. This is parts and labor out the door. NOT BAD DUDE... I thought $2200 was for install only...i was like...
Old 10-06-2005, 06:22 AM
Lerxst

If I could just find a shop that I could trust. Every time I've taken a car in for repairs, there's always been an issue. Last time I took it in I asked Nissan to clean my NISMO CAI filter while they were changing the oil and cleaning up the window grease. The next time I went to clean the filter myself, I found the wheel skirt was missing fasteners and screws.. and had torn because they had overtightend the few bolts they did put back on. Guess how far I got with them... I figure if you want it done right and have access to tools, do it yourself.