Notices
G35/G37 General discussion and news for Infiniti's G or for full Forums check out MyG37.com or G35Driver.com

Butler Tire Co. in and around ATL, GA

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2006 | 10:11 AM
stormcrow

Thumbs down Butler Tire Co. in and around ATL, GA

do NOT do business with Butler Tire Co. at any of it's locations around ATL, GA as they utilize low-end Wal-Mart tire tech rejects and will not take responsibility when they damage your brand new wheels.

read all about it and see pics here:

http://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105836
Old 07-22-2006 | 11:23 AM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Originally Posted by stormcrow
do NOT do business with Butler Tire Co. at any of it's locations around ATL, GA as they utilize low-end Wal-Mart tire tech rejects and will not take responsibility when they damage your brand new wheels.

read all about it and see pics here:

http://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105836
sorry to hear about this but since your copy of the work order has nothing on it about their responsibility you should win in court.good luck.looks like they tried a cover up.
Old 07-22-2006 | 04:43 PM
rick C

Default Keep posting info

Sorry to hear and see that. Telling everyone possible on the forms is a great way to help and inform people of companies.. Auto Accessories Gaint did me wrong, so letin everyone know be careful....

Keep some wax on them to insure there is no rust or crap build up on them ......
Old 07-23-2006 | 01:52 PM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by rick C
Sorry to hear and see that. Telling everyone possible on the forms is a great way to help and inform people of companies.. Auto Accessories Gaint did me wrong, so letin everyone know be careful....

Keep some wax on them to insure there is no rust or crap build up on them ......
seems a lot of us G and Z owners meet up with some shady auto shops... sorry to hear about your run in, as well... i'm trying to spread the word about this shop (Butler Tire) to keep others from having the same experience as myself... i've already repaired the wheels at my own expense...so, that's all set... i just want others to know the level of service they'll receive from Butler Tire and to also realize that they'll be paying out of pocket for repairs if Butler does their typical level of service...(crap)