Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

Alphawerks Indepedent Dyno Update...

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 03:36 PM
Armitage
350Z-holic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by nis350ztt
Victor, Armitage, no, the software doesn't support that.
I moreso meant just copying the post from the other site and pasting it on this board.
Old 03-28-2005, 07:20 PM
Brandon@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Internals.com

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can do that, got a link to the thread?
Old 03-28-2005, 07:24 PM
Brandon@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Internals.com

Originally Posted by GQ 350z
Nis350ztt:

I can always count on your for good info. Just to elaborate, for instance the Vortech would have no issues with this right? Assuming they are oem length etc.

Regards
ravi
Correct.
Old 03-28-2005, 07:26 PM
Brandon@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Internals.com

Originally Posted by Nexusindustry
Truth be told the only way to be sure that the header will fit with the turbo kits is to test fit a set of headers. It has been my experience that you cannot just say that it will fit in the same exact area as the OEM headers. I tell you all this at the risk of losing some sales to turbo cars, but it is better to be on the safe side and give the correct customer info. But, if someone would be interested in doing a test fit for the single turbo kit I believe that it should work.

Victor D.
Here's my thoughts on that...
if they both use OEM headers, and your headers bolt up to the stock cats, then they are definately the right length, i'm not sure like I said though if the piping right after the exhaust ports is going to hit/touch the turbo piping.
Old 03-28-2005, 08:00 PM
GQ 350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn, where can I get a good price on this? I can't wait ahah LOL

ravi
Old 03-28-2005, 08:10 PM
Brandon@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Internals.com

I think you just missed a group buy that Avalon Racing did...
Old 03-28-2005, 08:47 PM
zman1910

Originally Posted by nis350ztt
I think you just missed a group buy that Avalon Racing did...
I think the price of the headers is the same regardless...its on their website and I inquired about it. I believe 675 + shipping
Old 03-29-2005, 07:20 AM
Nexusindustry

I actually got to see the dynos they look really nice...I will make sure that the customer posts them tonight...
Old 03-29-2005, 10:27 PM
nuttyprof

WTF. what type of bogus group buy price is that if its the same afterwards. SON OF A B*#*%.
Old 03-30-2005, 07:17 AM
Wotnot

Question Avalon racing

not longer has these headers for sale on their website unless I'm blind. Where can you buy them for 675 plus shipping? Is there another place offering the same deal?
Old 03-30-2005, 09:05 AM
zman1910

Where can you buy them for 675 plus shipping?

right here: http://gallery.bcentral.com/GID51101...Z-Headers.aspx
Old 03-30-2005, 09:17 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Am I the only one that still doesnt believe this guy? If it was truly independent, then we would of heard about it from the owner himself-not from a friend of this guy trying to sell his product, posting results on another persons behalf. Im sure these headers make power, but not what he is claiming, 17rwhp is nuts our manifolds are not that restrictive from the factory. I still want to see a TRULY independent dyno with out this guy even being involved. Even if he posts a dyno graph from his "customer" I still wont believe it because nexus industry had a part in it. Its soooo easy to come up with low baselines and high post mod dyno #'s, some of you guys are suckers for this stuff. Flame on
Old 03-30-2005, 09:26 AM
Brandon@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Internals.com

Good lord...you guy's are ridiculous.
Old 03-30-2005, 10:16 AM
nuttyprof

why are we rediculous?

and thats so stupid that the price is still 675. why the heck did i buy it all in a hurry if thats going to be the regular price. that had better be a typo, cause if not, than thats some variation of false advertising.

Last edited by nuttyprof; 03-30-2005 at 10:19 AM.
Old 03-30-2005, 10:38 AM
neffster

Originally Posted by Alberto
Am I the only one that still doesnt believe this guy? If it was truly independent, then we would of heard about it from the owner himself-not from a friend of this guy trying to sell his product, posting results on another persons behalf. Im sure these headers make power, but not what he is claiming, 17rwhp is nuts our manifolds are not that restrictive from the factory. I still want to see a TRULY independent dyno with out this guy even being involved. Even if he posts a dyno graph from his "customer" I still wont believe it because nexus industry had a part in it. Its soooo easy to come up with low baselines and high post mod dyno #'s, some of you guys are suckers for this stuff. Flame on
Well I remember back in November/December of 2004 when we were supposed to see "independent" dyno proof of these claims and guess what... we still haven't seen them. The latest claim was "tonight" and that was yesterday, so just another frustrating let down.

I'm glad I didn't wait for these headers and went ahead with the Crawford's. Great product and FANTASTIC GAINS!!!

BTW, Crawford claims 40rwhp with the CRAWFORD PACKAGE and I'll have dynos by this Friday (possibly posted over the weekend) to prove whether this is correct or not, and I won't make people wait for 4 months before I post the data either.
Old 03-30-2005, 12:25 PM
Nexusindustry

I do not know what the issue is here...I was very interested in the dynos and I gave everyone here the heads up...I have never met the person...I will not post the dynos because I do not have them...the person is a member of G35driver.com.

I have personally spend alot of time here on the forum to make sure that we do everything how you all want it.

I HAD TO COMMUNICATE THE WAY THE DYNO HAD TO BE RUN TO MAKE SURE YOU WERE ALL HAPPY HERE. I told him that he had to do all the dynos back to back, keep all the dynos, install and dyno all the same day, make sure the engine temperature was the same for all the runs. The customer went so far as to do this, and I for one congradulate him after metalz dropped the ball here.

No one, on this forum giving you guys the customer support that is my job everyday. No one has posted dyno results that are independent 3 times (twice for headers and once for test pipes).

I understand that some people have their favorite products. I commend their commitment to those other products, but the facts are the facts:

The dyno was done by someone who I have no idea who they are. I put out an open invitation to anyone to dyno the headers. The only requirement was that they had to be a forum member, as per the requests of MY350 MEMBERS. Metalz from my350z.com and cubondubs from g35driver contacted us. Metalz had some issue with his dealer for some reason and never called us again. That then made cubondubs the lucky candidate. I only contacted him to make sure that if he was going to dyno that he did it how MY350Z MEMBERS WANTED IT.

I think that once you see the dynos that are back to back and I told him that he had to post the actual pictures of the paper of the dynos, for you conspiracy theorists here We will just have to wait to see the dynos because I do not have them as I mentioned before.

For anyone with the headers that needs install instructions I have them available.

Take care and I apoligize for posting here and just trying to meet the requests of the members. It may be an impossible task to make everyone happy here but I will keep trying everyday as I have with all the dynos and install instructions and pictures and customer support and price breaks for those who cant afford the parts to make sure they get the product.

Here for you everyday...

Victor D.
Old 03-30-2005, 12:32 PM
zpeed350

It doesn't matter what conditions you run your dyno in, or how regimented you are with the procedure. There has not been 1 instance that I can remember on this forum over the last 2 years that I have been a memeber where someone has posted dyno results that have been sufficient enough to satisfy everyone.

There has always been a what if, or some sort of flaw. Always. Jeez, remember the great Borla Ture Dual debate.

Thanks for the effort, and congrats on the results. I commend you and wish i could afford the headers and the install.
Old 03-30-2005, 12:41 PM
Nexusindustry

Remember to all...

I relayed to everyone here that I want to be as transparent as possible...

The worst dyno was 13-14whp, and the average was 17whp, one dyno did 19whp compared best to worst.

So again if you buy the headers this is the range of additional power that you are dealing with but that is how dynos are...it is a science of averages.
Old 03-30-2005, 12:45 PM
Wotnot

Default I get a little sick of....

hearing how great Crawford is.... ..I see alot of posts here regarding problems with plenums having idling issues right here as we speak not to mention various other threads I've read.

... ..I think you Crawford a** kissers ought to quit flaming other peoples threads . If Crawford was the be all and end all, we'd all just use Crawford and be done with it. I've been following this and other threads for several months about these Alpawerks headers and in every case, Victor has been polite, responsive and as informative as he can given the circumstances. If you don't want to buy the headers.....FINE....but at least let some of us who might still be trying to make a decision participate in the thread do so.

I can' t help wondering how much Crawford pays these people to trash other manufacturers products and flame other peoples threads. I'm interested in these headers and I know quite a few others are. I've also seen a few comments about Crawford being overpriced and underrated . Hopefully this balances things a bit.

Thanks Victor. Please post those dyno runs soon. Some of us are still very interested in your product.
Old 03-30-2005, 12:49 PM
Nexusindustry

Wotnot,
I cannot post the dynos because I do not have them. I will try to contact cupondubs because he promised he would get them up this week. ...

Sorry...

Quick Reply: Alphawerks Indepedent Dyno Update...