Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

Newly released Skunk2 plenum

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 11:02 AM
whitev8killer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i had my skunk 2 plenum spacer put on 2 nights ago and it pulls hard we did have to cut my hood for my injen cai( the new one ) i have a 2005 and it did throw a cell my injen did not cause i had put that on earlier during the day. yeah i dont like the silicone but i think it does need it. i am also thinking of taking it off soon and replacing the silicone with another factory gasket so ill have a factory gasket on the bottom and one on the top. it pulls hard at the bottom and i cant tell much up top becasue that injen screams up top and feels nice. all in all i love the mod so far, and would recommend both the skunk2 plenum spacer and injen cai for the 2005 model to anyone it also makes a race car sound kinda. i would recommend instead of using silicone though to just by another gasket and put on with this product. it will look a little cleaner not that mine looks that bad. my next mod is the safc2 so i can tune my air fuel and hopefully get a little more power out of her. she pulls hard all the way to redline now and the throttle response is much better.