Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

Power Enterprise SUCKS.

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 11:11 AM
chimmike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Power Enterprise SUCKS.

I ordered the PE exhaust thru Intense Power. Darren spoke with me, called PE while I was on the line and made sure they had it in stock. When he verified, I paid Intense Power for the exhaust. So all is well.

Since I live in FL, I wait a week for the package to arrive. Strangely enough it comes a day early. But there's a problem. Power Enterprise sent it CO-fcking-D. Okay. So I'm thinking UPS can just talk to PE and allow me to get it. Nope, UPS says unless I pay, it must be shipped back to Cali and the status changed, then ship back to me. For a round-trip time of 2 weeks. I had buyers in line for my nismo exhaust so I had to figure something out.

Power Enterprise said if I were to write them a check for said amount, they would void it and mail it back to me. So I go pick up the exhaust from the depot. I write out the check, in the "to" section, I write "Please VOID as agreed upon!" And even include a sticky note, which COVERED the check, rehashing the agreement that they VOID the check directly and mail it right back to me. I watched UPS stick it in an envelope to send to Power Enterprise. I spoke with Darren the whole time about this, and Darren told me they had paid PE. PE even confirmed this!!!!!

I don't check my bank account every day. But saturday I checked, and it was down exactly the amount of the goddamn motherfcking check I wrote. Needless to say, I was slightly fcking furious. I called that very day and was promised a check would go out to me, OVERNIGHT, on monday.

So here I sit, tuesday. UPS has come and gone. And NO FCKING CHECK HAS ARRIVED. So I call PE again and ask what the deal is. They tell me Japan had told them they can't send me a check until Intense Power pays them. So I said "Intense Power has already paid you. I paid them, and they paid you directly." So they said, oh, well, we'll get you a check today.

Sorry, I'm not holding my breath, and I'm NOT FCKING KEEPING QUIET ANY LONGER. I've been pretty goddamn flexible about this and pretty goddamn nice. But I work fcking hard for my money, and I DO NOT APPRECIATE IT when people Fck around with it like I can go out and swipe it off a fcking rose bush.

I am generally good with vendors. I have good relationships with vendors. You can ask Darren at Intense, you can ask Sharif, you can ask Performance Factory.

This time, it has gone fcking OVERBOARD.

Power Enterprise fcking SUCKS. I'm about to fcking yank this exhaust off, make PE send me a fcking empty box, and fcking ship it back to them and demand a full fcking refund. First, HOW THE FOCK do you ship something that was paid, VIA COD? WHO USES FOCKING COD ANYMORE? Then you PROMISE someone you'll void their check and mail it back to them, but IT GETS FCKING CASHED!!!??????!!!

Doesn't help any that I was in an accident today as my thread in OT explains.

Last edited by chimmike; 11-14-2006 at 11:14 AM.
Old 11-14-2006, 11:28 AM
jtabraham

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear that man. Talk to your bank, and let them know that PE took money without authorization. They should be able to credit your account, and deal with PE on their own. Sorry to hear about your accident too. I guess when it rains it pours huh?
Old 11-14-2006, 11:37 AM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,448 Likes on 1,769 Posts

Wow man... sucks to hear.
Old 11-14-2006, 12:03 PM
gringott

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

You were between a rock and a hard place. Bottom line, Power Enterprise USA does suck my *****. They have no idea how to do business. I personally had to communicate with Japan to get replacement parts, they sent the parts to Power Enterprize USA, and there they are, since spring. That IDIOT there cannot seem to get his act together to ship the parts. After numerous long distance telephone calls at my expense, each one with some other issue (in a meeting, have to find out something from Japan, yada yada yada) I finally gave up. Total time spent trying to get a simple part - off and on over one year. I informed Japan of the incompetance at the USA location, they just don't seem to understand the problems.

They (Chris in this case) was never unpleasant or rude. He just is incompetent or he is a liar or both.

I hope they make it right for you, but I bet you have more hassles before it is all over. Why would they need a check if they knew they had been paid for it? Couldn't they have given a release to UPS? And I agree on COD. Haven't seen anyone use that in a decade. Hope it wasn't some ****nuts at PE looking to steal the money, yet have the books up 100% (double pay)

Good luck.
Old 11-14-2006, 12:18 PM
ClaytonC01

you shouldve cancelled the check as soon as you sent it
Old 11-14-2006, 12:27 PM
chimmike

It wasn't Chris that I dealt with, someone else. But this is beyond uncalled for. I'm not choking $750. I'll effing fly out there and pay a visit in person if necessary to get my money back. I'm normally willing to work with people but this has gone beyond far, and deserved my posting this here.
Old 11-14-2006, 12:30 PM
rocks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If someone fked me for 750$ i would be on thier doorstep with a bat.
Old 11-14-2006, 12:35 PM
Quamen

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry to hear your misfortune with them. Personally I am not too big on their product designs but even if they ever come out with something that seems worth buying I will more than likely stray away from buying their products just based off some of the bad bussiness I have heard about with them.
Old 11-14-2006, 12:35 PM
Gman2004

the easiest way to get your money back is just to dispute the charge on your cc. I am sure PE fuked up, but I wouldn't put it past Intense. They fuked up a couple of my orders and tried to lie about it. In the end it was fixed, but they tried to act as if it was the shippers fault and not there's.
Old 11-14-2006, 12:42 PM
gringott

The plot thickens.
Old 11-14-2006, 12:55 PM
chimmike

Originally Posted by Gman2004
the easiest way to get your money back is just to dispute the charge on your cc. I am sure PE fuked up, but I wouldn't put it past Intense. They fuked up a couple of my orders and tried to lie about it. In the end it was fixed, but they tried to act as if it was the shippers fault and not there's.

I sent a check via the COD thing. Seriously though, if something happens, I have tons of friends in that area that will pay them a visit to personally collect my check. If I don't get one tomorrow....all hell is going to break loose.
Old 11-14-2006, 01:03 PM
Cannysage

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sux man, I thought there service has gotten a lot better.. what gives.
Old 11-14-2006, 01:04 PM
chimmike

sad thing is, I really like the exhaust. But I'm so frickin fed up wtih this I might just ask them to send me an empty box and I'll send the goddamn thing back for a FULL refund and just go JIC 3" single or something.I'm just not sure yet.
Old 11-14-2006, 01:06 PM
zand02max
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by chimmike
sad thing is, I really like the exhaust. But I'm so frickin fed up wtih this I might just ask them to send me an empty box and I'll send the goddamn thing back for a FULL refund and just go JIC 3" single or something.I'm just not sure yet.
Yeah, and you will eat shipping both ways! Have you spoke to them, can they offer you a discount or something else to keep you as a customer.

I swear some of these so called vendors that work out of a bathroom closet amaze me!
Old 11-14-2006, 01:37 PM
Gman2004

Originally Posted by chimmike
I sent a check via the COD thing. .
yeah, but didn't you pay Intense with a CC? Just dispute the charge on the cc. PE has their money already so it's not like you are comitting fraud by disputing the charge. Let the CC company know you paid for the purchase twice, which is true, and you want the cc refunded.
Old 11-14-2006, 02:55 PM
THE TECH

So what's Intense's stand on all this??
Old 11-14-2006, 03:40 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Hello,

Mike, thanks for posting this thread. I know that this has been a very short, and difficult road for you, and us, and I appreciate your understanding of the situation (knowing that it's not our fault, etc). Just to paraphrase what happened:

A. Mike PM'd me and called me to inquire about pricing/availability of the Power Enterprise exhaust. We didn't have stock on it here, so I called PE and talked to Kenzo, who advised me that it was available for immediete shippment.
B. The exhaust drop shipped to Mike, but it arrived C.O.D. This has never happened to us, ever. No manufacturer has ever sent our customer C.O.D., so PE gets that record...
C. Mike called/Pm'd me regarding the issue, as UPS wouldn't release the exhaust to him w/out payment.
D. I called Kenzo and informed him of the situation. Kenzo called Mike and asked if he would please write a check to PE that WOULDN'T be cashed. Mike agreed, and wrote the check. The exhaust was then released to Mike.
E. PE cashed Mike's check.
F. Mike PM'd me over the weekend, about this major screw up (now PE's 2nd screw up in this situation). I spoke with Kenzo about this yesterday, and here's where the real fun part begins..

Power Enterprise (Kenzo) acknowledges that they screwed up by sending the part COD. They also acknowledge that they screwed up by cashing Mike's check. Both Mike and I wanted PE to overnight him a check yesterday, but Kenzo hasn't done it yet. The resolution is that Kenzo will overnight a check to Mike tomorrow, or we (Intense) will stand by our service and overnight one to Mike.

To answer the question: "What's Intense's stand?" There you have it. Mike is a great Intense customer. Just like all of our customers, we give it 110% effort 110% of the time. This is an unfortunate event, and as you hopefully infer, not our fault.

Darrrrrrrrren.
Old 11-14-2006, 04:30 PM
chimmike

Thanks for the help Darren. Now we'll just see if PE acts in a professional manner for the first time
Old 11-14-2006, 04:33 PM
gringott

fingers crossed for you.
Old 11-14-2006, 06:22 PM
titanjc

Wow, that seems really, really shady. Sorry to hear about your luck Mike.

Quick Reply: Power Enterprise SUCKS.