Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

Fujita 07 dual intake install finished..some small tips

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 08:13 PM
jgregory124

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

man i love how that sounds, I want to see stillen and aem dynos sheets before I buy 1 or 2 horse power and Ill go with the cheaper one I wish they would release the aem
Old 08-23-2007, 08:17 PM
MIAPLAYA

I love the tbolt clamps...I wish more companies used them..
Old 08-24-2007, 06:13 AM
sbZenth

Originally Posted by jgregory124
man i love how that sounds, I want to see stillen and aem dynos sheets before I buy 1 or 2 horse power and Ill go with the cheaper one I wish they would release the aem
I do too. i wish they would do it a little faster. I dont know if the fujita does, but AEM has heat shields. Maybe would give it a little advantage. Still, i love the way the Fujita intakes sound...
Old 12-25-2007, 11:34 AM
smaha

just installed the fujita on my '08. the install was not without hitches, but its on and it sounds great. if installing this intake, there is no need in removing the sway bar. just remove the engine cover and you will gain all the clearance you need. the hardest part was getting the OEM air intakes off. i was about to give up and remove the bumper or cut them off with the reciprocating saw, when found a post that they will come off. so i twisted on them and that did the trick....just turn them clockwise and you find a point where they will slide out.

all in all, i am happy with the fujitas. they definately make a difference in sound -vs- stock. and i think they look pretty good, except for the fact that the MAF's are on top instead of side or bottom. jury is still out on performace gains.