Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

Turbo XS Exhaust - SOUND CLIP

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 04:17 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

China you fail miserabley for not posting pics after all this time you selfish bastard.. Jk.. You have really pissed off baby Jesus!!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zKDC2iBQTYg&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zKDC2iBQTYg&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k5zFiYHgftw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k5zFiYHgftw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Old 02-13-2008, 05:33 PM
Sensi09
Sponsor
Works Concepts

Originally Posted by litlechina
I had the X02 and didnt care for it much.
What did you not like about the X02? And how does it compare to the turboXS?
Old 02-13-2008, 05:34 PM
Sensi09
Sponsor
Works Concepts

In terms of loudness and drone, how does the turboXS compare to the Nismo, HKS Ti and an EVOTT?
Old 02-15-2008, 09:58 AM
litlechina

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay'Z
China you fail miserabley for not posting pics after all this time you selfish bastard.. Jk.. You have really pissed off baby Jesus!!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zKDC2iBQTYg&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zKDC2iBQTYg&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k5zFiYHgftw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k5zFiYHgftw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
hahahaha im sorry ...its been nasty weather lately and I had a huge finance exam this week. I will DEF try to get it done this weekend...new pics and vids. Where in missouri are you from?
Old 02-15-2008, 09:59 AM
litlechina

Originally Posted by Sensi09
In terms of loudness and drone, how does the turboXS compare to the Nismo, HKS Ti and an EVOTT?
i think it is louder than the nismo...the only time ive been near a nismo is test driving a z with one. In terms of tone...i think its better...honestly. Not to be biased or anything, cuz i love the nismo too. Every time I start my car, I love it...its just has a very unique tone....and for about $500 bucks...I dont think any exhaust in its price range can beat it. When i first saw the exhaust, i searched for more retailers and they told me the link on ebay had to be fake. There was no way it was a real Turboxs. I then did a lil crossreferencing through old posts and found out it was MRC. I bought it, it was shipped directly to me from Turboxs...and I put it on. NO REGRETS at all!

dunno about the rest.

Last edited by litlechina; 02-15-2008 at 10:06 AM.
Old 02-15-2008, 10:02 AM
litlechina

Originally Posted by Sensi09
What did you not like about the X02? And how does it compare to the turboXS?
the x02 was just, for lack of better words, untuned. Yes its an exhaust and it created some high end hp, but it was just a rumbly "untuned" sounding exhaust. I liked it, but def doesnt compare to how much I like the turboxs. The turboxs has smoothed out all my revs (to me that is) and has given me back more usable power. Plus, i think the tone of the exhaust is very unique and very much like a tuned car.
Old 02-16-2008, 05:46 PM
smaha

littlechina, you know how to get ahold of the the ebay seller of the turboxs exhaust? i ordered one 8 days ago on ebay, paid immediately and have received no confirmation of payment, have sent several ebay communications to daking350znj and have received no responses. i have only 5 more days to get my exhaust to the shop to get my free labor for installation and am starting to get concerned.
Old 02-16-2008, 06:33 PM
JL350ZSD

Originally Posted by smaha
littlechina, you know how to get ahold of the the ebay seller of the turboxs exhaust? i ordered one 8 days ago on ebay, paid immediately and have received no confirmation of payment, have sent several ebay communications to daking350znj and have received no responses. i have only 5 more days to get my exhaust to the shop to get my free labor for installation and am starting to get concerned.
I ordered mine around the same time you did. I didn't hear anything so I sent him a message on ebay. On the 13th I got a tracking number from this email sales@racemrc.com Maybe you could try contacting him though that.
Old 02-16-2008, 08:28 PM
AJV

Originally Posted by smaha
With you on this one here bro. I ordered and paid for mine on the 9th. I emailed him and asked him for tracking info. He said it was emailed to my paypal address but had no luck in finding it. I have since sent 2 email messages but no luck.

Last edited by AJV; 02-16-2008 at 08:51 PM.
Old 02-16-2008, 08:47 PM
Get_Zwole

Originally Posted by AJV
With you on this one here bro. I ordered and paid for mine on the 9th. I emailed him and asked him for tracking info. He said it was emailed to my paypal address but had no luck in finding it. I have since sent a coule messages through ebay but no luck.
god i hope this isnt kayfunk but with a new name youll never get your exhaust.
Old 02-16-2008, 08:52 PM
singh

I thought the seller was Julian from MRCMotorsports...
Old 02-16-2008, 08:53 PM
AJV

Originally Posted by Get_Zwole
god i hope this isnt kayfunk but with a new name youll never get your exhaust.

In case you didn't see he is also posting in the vendor classified section. I hope he is paying attention to PM and emails.

https://my350z.com/forum/questionable-posts/335935-turbo-xs-exhuast-blow-out.html
Old 02-17-2008, 04:13 AM
litlechina

hey it is Julian from MRC. My exhaust was shipped directly from TurboXS. Julian doesnt ship on saturdays and he told me he likes to take the weekends off to get away from work and the car world a bit. I am sure there is a good reason why you havent recieved a tracking number. He told me I would get one via my paypal address, but didnt get one either. So I just emailed him and he sent it to me. Also MRC's AIM screen name is SalesMRC. I had my friend order one from him for his g35 and it came within a week. Just keep tryign to contact him...im sure everything is fine.

Also, I was tring to get some pics and a new video up this weekend but the weather here sucks. Cold, rainy, and windy. Will try again next weekend or so.
Old 02-17-2008, 04:16 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Fort Leonard Wood.. Im waiting on pics bro.. I gotta see how this looks from the back..

Also, please post side pics.. Id like to see how far the tips go out.. Thanks!

Any snap shot is good bro.. Weather, I know its cold, please suck it up for the sake of baby Jesus!!

Last edited by Jay'Z; 02-17-2008 at 05:12 AM.
Old 02-17-2008, 07:35 AM
singh

^^
Would you like fries with that too.
Old 02-17-2008, 06:14 PM
BEbengali

I ordered the exhaust on Feb 13th and did not receive any confirmation. I just talked to SalesMRC on AIM and he gave me a tracking number. It's supposed to arrive on the 20th
Old 02-17-2008, 08:02 PM
Get_Zwole

Originally Posted by AJV
In case you didn't see he is also posting in the vendor classified section. I hope he is paying attention to PM and emails.

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=335935
cool deal i didnt realize he was a sponsor on here good deal thanks for the link
Old 02-17-2008, 08:07 PM
litlechina

good luck with it guys, you will love it...and i WILL get vids and pics up. I was one of the first to do it for the X02 exhasut too....dont doubt me!!! lol jk
Old 02-17-2008, 08:45 PM
BEbengali

Hey litlechina, do you have an aftermarket rear sway bar?
Old 02-18-2008, 12:17 AM
litlechina

Originally Posted by BEbengali
Hey litlechina, do you have an aftermarket rear sway bar?

No i dont, but i wish i did!

Quick Reply: Turbo XS Exhaust - SOUND CLIP