Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

Berk Metallic HFC Pros and Cons

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 08:02 AM
Chef-J
Booooosstt!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tylerxfire
the berk high flows for the 07-08's should ship out today and the 03-06 will be middle to end of the next week coming up...their shipment just came in yesterday or today
Tyler, You work for berk?
Old 04-18-2009, 08:04 AM
Chef-J
Booooosstt!!

Originally Posted by xdrius
I made my payment to Paul from ART for the Berk Metallic HFCs on Monday, but I can't seem to get a hold of him at all. It has been a week already. No confirmation email of received payment (even though payment had posted on my credit card). No return calls when I left voicemails. Not even a single private message returned here on my350z.com. I don't know what is going on...
No worry, paul is great guy to deal with. If you do have a question you can call berk and tell them you order thru paul@ART.
Old 04-18-2009, 09:17 AM
tylerxfire

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

no i just talked to berk yesterday and thats what they told me
Old 04-18-2009, 09:45 AM
krypto

is berk the best maker for HFC's? because i have a guy who can get me either berk, stillen, kinetix or crawford hfc's for the same price so its up to me to decide which brand i would go with. any suggestions? when i say best i mean best quality, thanks guys.
Old 04-18-2009, 12:29 PM
tylerxfire

Originally Posted by krypto
is berk the best maker for HFC's? because i have a guy who can get me either berk, stillen, kinetix or crawford hfc's for the same price so its up to me to decide which brand i would go with. any suggestions? when i say best i mean best quality, thanks guys.
id say so but everyone is gonna have their own opinions...what exhaust combo u running? the main reason i went with them is because they use the same oem brace and for the nismo exhaust i have its really the only choice to go other cats without it will crack the y pipe with the nismo exhaust
Old 04-18-2009, 02:04 PM
krypto

i will be running everything stock for now(07 Enthusiast). i may be upgrading to the 335i, so i dont want to moodify it too much but i do wanna do something with it. i just want some performance gains and a more louder yet bearable aggressive note.
Old 04-21-2009, 07:42 AM
xdrius
ZL33PR

true dat 380 shipped cant be beat
I spoke with Kyle from Import Parts Pro this morning -
Now it's 415 shipped...

I finally got a hold of Paul at ART and he told me that he can't give me a confirmation of the order because Berk's are on backorder.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:00 AM
tylerxfire

I spoke with Kyle from Import Parts Pro this morning -
Now it's 415 shipped...

I finally got a hold of Paul at ART and he told me that he can't give me a confirmation of the order because Berk's are on backorder.
hmm..guess i got mine at the right time...yeah they were a little backed up but i beleive are back shipping out now starting today or tomorrow
Old 04-21-2009, 09:13 AM
ak350

Yeah, I was told berk was shipping out middle of last week, so I hope those suckers get to my door soon. I have my nismo exhaust sitting in my basement waiting to be put on. And have a meet on saturday, so crossing my fingers! And I think my car is getting sad too. Haha. And +1 for Kyle @ Import Parts, $380 shipped. :-)
Old 04-21-2009, 09:29 AM
tylerxfire

Originally Posted by ak350
Yeah, I was told berk was shipping out middle of last week, so I hope those suckers get to my door soon. I have my nismo exhaust sitting in my basement waiting to be put on. And have a meet on saturday, so crossing my fingers! And I think my car is getting sad too. Haha. And +1 for Kyle @ Import Parts, $380 shipped. :-)

i see u have a 04, so sorry to tell u but they are not shipping until tomorrow or the next day i beleive...as far as the exhaust do it yourself, go throw the nismo on and have it all ready to just bolt the high flows up...i too have nismo with berk high flows, sounds amazing especially with the new vortech power to it..my berks failed so i had to send them back for them to be warrantied, but my nismo is still all installed from y pipe back
Old 04-21-2009, 12:02 PM
tiguy99

Originally Posted by nismomike
Thanks for the help! Appreciate the input one could find on this forum
No prob bro. Turns out I'm going to go back to stock exhaust and keep my HR Y pipe hopefully by the end of the week. You'll love the sound once you get it all sorted out. Best of luck to ya!

Originally Posted by SOLO-350Z
You should have gotten it from Kyle at IPP. Trust me when I say no one can beat his price.
Nope not one

true dat 380 shipped cant be beat
sssshhhh We can't give away all the secrets haha
Old 04-21-2009, 12:20 PM
ak350

Great, someone, tylerxfire, just ruined my day. Haha, was hoping to just do it all at once and be done. But guess I dont really have a choice huh?
Old 04-21-2009, 12:28 PM
tiguy99

Haha ak, this modding stuff never ends!
Old 04-21-2009, 12:46 PM
tylerxfire

Great, someone, tylerxfire, just ruined my day. Haha, was hoping to just do it all at once and be done. But guess I dont really have a choice huh?

lol..sorry bro, thats what i was told when berk called me the other day when they received my high flows i sent back, said the 07-08 would ship out end of last week and the 03-06 would be end of this week.. ...sucks im even in this boat waiting, hoping it doesnt happen to me again
Old 04-21-2009, 01:09 PM
67ZNISMO

Kyle from Import Parts is a great vendor on here. Top notch service!
Old 04-21-2009, 02:49 PM
ak350

Haha yeah, modding is a bug, and it bit me really hard. And its all good, I'd rather wait the extra few days for quality parts, than having them done at ebay speed and sent to me asap. Not sure about NY, but its going to be amazing this weekend here in the Chi, and my other club, notfwd.com, had to plug :-), is having its opener on sat. Guess I'll just have to jackstands the catback on and then get dirty again to get the cats in. Where is that good friend that has a lift when you need him. To all you 03-06 nismo exhaust guys with Berk's installed, I hate you, till I get mine on, then we are all good.

And yeah, big thumbs up to Kyle at IPP, good guy and good service.
Old 04-21-2009, 04:22 PM
xdrius
ZL33PR

I don't know if it's my luck, but apparently Paul from ART never sent in the order (PO) to Berk. I called Berk today and found out. It's been a week and a half, and Paul can't confirm my order. I checked Paul's iTrader feedback and everyone is happy with his customer service - but with my luck, I got the shittiest customer service from him.

I had to file a dispute through PayPal so that I can get my refund. I will place my order with Kyle... better price, and better service (*crosses fingers*). Thanks guys.
Old 04-21-2009, 04:29 PM
ak350

Good luck dude. Hope everything works out for you.
Old 04-21-2009, 04:30 PM
Chef-J
Booooosstt!!

I don't know if it's my luck, but apparently Paul from ART never sent in the order (PO) to Berk. I called Berk today and found out. It's been a week and a half, and Paul can't confirm my order. I checked Paul's iTrader feedback and everyone is happy with his customer service - but with my luck, I got the shittiest customer service from him.

I had to file a dispute through PayPal so that I can get my refund. I will place my order with Kyle... better price, and better service (*crosses fingers*). Thanks guys.
Opps, sorry to hear that. Did you check with paul again? Plus, you don't need to go thru dispute thru paypal, he will refund your money.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:42 PM
xdrius
ZL33PR

Originally Posted by Chef-J
Opps, sorry to hear that. Did you check with paul again? Plus, you don't need to go thru dispute thru paypal, he will refund your money.
Well, I couldn't get a hold of him and with the voicemails and emails I left him, I didn't hear from Paul, so I filed a dispute. Anyway, Paul did refund the amount back and I am currently waiting for PayPal to clear it.

I took the advice and placed the order with Kyle from Import Parts Pro and had an order confirmation emailed to me and my part shipped out (with tracking number) within the hour. Great communication skills and prompt service. I should be getting the part within a couple of days. Awesome! Thanks Kyle!

Quick Reply: Berk Metallic HFC Pros and Cons