Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

Borla TD Non Resonated. Adding TP

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 05:48 PM
aasorah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Borla TD Non Resonated. Adding TP

I have the Borla td catback. I have cut out the resonators and welded in straight stainless. A combo I have trouble finding on youtube or anywhere and I did it on mere blind faith. Love it to death. But I want test pipes for hp gains/ efficiency and for that oh so sweeet sweet aroma I am in a delima as to put test pipes on period if it will ruin the sound. To put resonated or non resonated. Here is a clip of what my exhaust sounds like at the moment. I dunno if some of the pros could predict the sounds outcome. Just looking for some persuading. If anyone is running test pipes with borla td and no resonators pleaaaase send me a link of the sound. This deep throaty should I love but I want a sound that is more, dunno how to say it, but Angry I suppose. Maybe you can help me maybe you cant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGVtwgIZN0w
Old 11-06-2011, 02:56 AM
JCITY
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

From the clip,sounds good as is.However,hard to tell what results you are looking for...
seems you really don't specifally know either.In my opinion,you are not gonna like a resonated test pipe.However,I'd recommend ART pipes.Got e'm on my car.They are great.
Old 11-06-2011, 06:56 PM
aasorah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like the deepness and the sound. I really like the sound of this set up. Stillen TD with megan resonated tp. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zcg_iO7FzE