Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

Topspeed Pro N1 Resonated Test Pipes Review

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2016, 12:13 AM
Hurby

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile Topspeed Pro N1 Resonated Test Pipes Review

Hey guys, I wanted to give a user review on these test pipes because I know people have some rough times deciding on test pipes for their Z.
I'm going to get right to it just to give a run down of how it was shipped, the quality, price, sound, and fitment.

The pipes are $139.99 on Topspeeds website.

When the pipes came in the O2 Bungs ripped through the packaging. No damage or any scratches, but still raised a flag of concern.

Otherwise, the other issue was that it only came with 4 bolts and nuts which only got me the headers to the pipes connected. This seems like it was a mistake by the company and not how it usually comes. (I had bolts from other pipes that fit perfectly and I got lucky in the immediate situation.)

Fitment was 2.5" in piping size and was great as expected. (I can post pictures if requested.)

Sound: The sound was amazing. I had a bad experience with non-resonated test pipes (Berks) and I think it was just a bad combo of cat-back and pipes. However, the sound only emphasized the VQ engine tone and gave it that great aggressive noise increase. Drone was only present, in very little and almost unnoticeable rpms (2250-2300), but I'm very picky and precise and decided that's where I could say it was. Otherwise this addition to my Godspeed Cat-Back Exhaust was all positive and enhanced everything about the sound and gave me that excitement I was looking for in sound and a little bit of butt Dyno power.

Rated: 8/10
-I can only imagine the hassle the shipping could've been, especially the bolts/nuts but that's where I give it the 8/10.

Last edited by Hurby; 04-08-2016 at 12:16 AM.
The following users liked this post:
terrj (06-19-2016)
Old 07-04-2016, 05:44 PM
terrj

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I went on the site and tried to order them but the ADD TO CART button wasnt there. Wtf ???? How did you buy yours ???
Old 07-04-2016, 10:51 PM
Hurby

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had the same issue at the time of purchasing.
I waited till the next morning and the add to cart option was available again. In my case I believe they were just temporarily out of stock. So try waiting it out if you can and I think it will be back in stock ready for purchase. If not, I am unsure.
Old 07-11-2016, 08:14 PM
terrj

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Hurby
I had the same issue at the time of purchasing.
I waited till the next morning and the add to cart option was available again. In my case I believe they were just temporarily out of stock. So try waiting it out if you can and I think it will be back in stock ready for purchase. If not, I am unsure.
Yea theyre out of stock and wont be available till next month.