Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

Mishimoto Silicone Intake Hose

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2018, 09:18 PM
Uncle 'B'

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Mishimoto Silicone Intake Hose

I've been wanting to add a Mishimoto intake hose to my 06 RevUp for a while now. I can see some pluses to having it without any real hassles or minuses.
I've already added the MRev2 lower intake plenum (with thermal gaskets and what not), 5/16 spacer, and a K&N filter to my stock intake box so the intake hose sorta completes that system as far as I care (for now).

So off to EeeBay I go to get the hose. Twice, I bought the hose and twice the sellers told me that despite the computer telling them that there are 10+ in stock, they have none, but may have more in a month or so. Both refunded my money.

So I called Mishimoto directly and they too told me that their computer was showing that they have several in stock and offered to sell me one. Ok, that sounds good to me, but then I asked them to send a runner to the warehouse, have them put the part in their hand and call me back.
Several days passed without hearing from them so I called them back and asked if they were able to locate the part. They told me that they only had two remaining in stock (now one, because I bought one of the two) and there is no projection as to when they might have them again.
Just wanted to let everyone know what was up.

I know that @Mishimoto is one of the members here, so maybe they can chime in if anyone has any question about it.
Also, I'm only talking about the black hose, as they still have lots of the blue and red ones on hand.

All in all, I had a great experience working directly with Mishimoto and wouldn't hesitate working with them again

Mishimoto Part # MMHOSE-350Z-03IHBK
The following users liked this post:
Desert Z (10-04-2018)
Old 10-04-2018, 10:42 AM
Desert Z

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Meh, just make your own intake out of aluminum pipe, buy elbows and go from there The brand MIshimoto never sat well with me.