Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

Thank you Kinetix!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2004, 06:02 PM
Vash350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Thank you Kinetix!

I got my V4 plenum installed yesterday and its fit and finish was absolutely perfect, i just wanted to thank kinetix for the awesome job they are doing with teh 350z community, i recently had a cracked V3 and they handled the issue in a timely and effected manor, i wish there were more companies out there like you guys and i will continue to purchase kinetix products!
Old 07-30-2004, 12:48 PM
mamboking

Good for you. Join the minority!!!
Old 07-30-2004, 02:59 PM
patdsaunders

They have always treated me great. Thanks Kinetix!
Old 07-30-2004, 03:45 PM
287HP

They do have good customer service!
Old 07-30-2004, 04:55 PM
raidersfan

Mad props to Kinetix. Keep on keepin it Kinetix!
Old 07-30-2004, 05:21 PM
myz8a4re

id like to say thanx as well, i have numerous perfect fitting & working kinetix parts! thanx!

-justin
Old 07-30-2004, 05:22 PM
zachcrosen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree with everyone except MAMBOKING. Great CS and my V4 plenum fit perfectly. Thanks for the great work and keep it up Kinetix!!!

Zach
Old 07-30-2004, 07:59 PM
Wicked4u2c

Lets all rejoice for all the damaged plenums kinetix has replaced
Old 07-31-2004, 08:38 AM
04evo2

i ordered my plenum a week ago under 2-day air and when i checked my email it said they ground shipped it after i payed for 2 -day. well i called kinetix and they ANSWERED and was very nice and helpful in quickly refunding me the difference in shipping.

Thanks kinetix for your great customer service!
Old 07-31-2004, 10:37 AM
lowrider

evo

Lemme see if I got this straight. You ordered a product, and expedited it so you would have it early. You paid for that service. They ship it normal service (you still don't have it yet). You call, on your nickel, to say - hey what gives. They say, sorry, we'll refund the difference in shipping costs. Nothing for the inconvenience!

So: You don't have the merchandise you ordered, and wanted expedited, but you do have the difference in shipping costs.

What did they do for you Must be the Very Nice and Helpful part.

Lou
Old 07-31-2004, 10:59 AM
zachcrosen

Originally posted by lowrider
evo

Lemme see if I got this straight. You ordered a product, and expedited it so you would have it early. You paid for that service. They ship it normal service (you still don't have it yet). You call, on your nickel, to say - hey what gives. They say, sorry, we'll refund the difference in shipping costs. Nothing for the inconvenience!

So: You don't have the merchandise you ordered, and wanted expedited, but you do have the difference in shipping costs.

What did they do for you Must be the Very Nice and Helpful part.

Lou
Is it necessary to come in this thread and be a smarta$$. We all know you HATE Kinetix with a passion. Some of us like them and this is a thread thanking them for the services WE have been provided with. If you dont like them, your post is not needed in THIS particular thread. There are other threads for you to pour your disgust into. This is for THANKS, not BASHING!!!

Zach
Old 07-31-2004, 11:15 AM
lowrider

Sorry,

But I bashed no one. You just bashed me. Feel better now? BTW, you forgot to bash Wicked4u2c. You must of missed that one, huh?

BTW, I hate no one with a passion, I'm just upset that this vendor puts products on the market with no, or very little testing. They did this three time times with the plenum. IMHO, there is no excuse for that. I could cite more examples, but let's just leave it at that. I responded to evo, because IMO, his thank you was really a stretch. If I offended any one of you Kinetix guys, I'm sorry. We should all work together, share knowledge, so that each of us makes the most of the mods done to his or her automobile. If a vendor trips up, the community, our community should be made aware of this.

Have a good day

Lou

Last edited by lowrider; 07-31-2004 at 11:27 AM.
Old 07-31-2004, 01:48 PM
alphared

Originally posted by lowrider

BTW, I hate no one with a passion, I'm just upset that this vendor puts products on the market with no, or very little testing. They did this three time times with the plenum. IMHO, there is no excuse for that.
That maybe true, but Kinetix is paying (or paid) for their mistakes by offering upgrades for FREE, no questions asked. I don't think there's any other company that offers that kind of customer service anywhere! (I know I would've questioned people's install capabilities and driving habits) And this thread is proof that people are satisfied with it, so why do you (and others) find the need to continue to bash Kinetix and their plenum?

Hell you don't even own one and complain more than those who had one cracked
Old 07-31-2004, 02:52 PM
04evo2

just to clear things up a bit, he offered to try and change the shipping if he could catch it but i said that i dont mind waiting as long as i get the refund. but your right it does kinda suck not to get it as soon. anyways he was nice about it.
Old 08-01-2004, 08:11 AM
myz8a4re

edit: i deleted my post, i dont want to get in the middle of the kinetix products owners & those who dont like the kinetix products.......

-justin

Last edited by myz8a4re; 08-01-2004 at 08:25 AM.
Old 08-02-2004, 03:42 AM
nitrous350

Hey Guys
is this will work on TT kit
Kinetix Plenum / SMOG Legal High Flow Cat PACKAGE 350Z / G35
Old 08-02-2004, 07:04 AM
joust75

Originally posted by nitrous350
Hey Guys
is this will work on TT kit
Kinetix Plenum / SMOG Legal High Flow Cat PACKAGE 350Z / G35
what????!!!!!
Old 08-02-2004, 07:23 AM
ZRAYGO

I for one am going to bash Kinetix. These guys are morans. Im telling you first hand knowledge. I have been to thier 'hole in the wall' of a shop and im telling you (unless they have made some major changes) all they do is sit around and play with each other all day. I called them to place an order for kinetix test pipes and noone answered the phone.....for at least a full day. I then drove over to the 'hole' and tried calling them again still no answer. I then drove to the rear of the building and saw a warehouse with the door open and some guys inside playing stickball. They looked at my car and decided to come over and check it out. I then got out of the car and proceeded to make another call to the warehouse just for kicks.....they heard the phone call they looked at each other and they STILL didnt answer the phone. I then asked for the manager to which they said that he was out. I then asked them why do they not answer the phone. He said that.....its been very busy around here and we just dont have time. LOL.....I then asked them how can i get ahold of the manager to place an order? They then said that I could place it with them and then I said well it looks like you guys are a bit busy (playing stickball). I then ripped them a new one and they apologized. I requested a set of pipes and then they said that it would take a day. I then asked why and he said that they just ship the stuff they dont make it here. I then asked if the shop they make it at is in town and they said yes. I then demaned to speak to the manager and they said that they couldnt get a hold of him. They then told me that they would give me a discount ($170 out the door) and that they would have them to me by the end of the day. They did have the pipes at the end of the day, but I wa still pissed off. So if they are now returning phone calls then they must have gotten thier act together.....
Old 08-02-2004, 07:25 AM
ZRAYGO

Originally posted by alphared
That maybe true, but Kinetix is paying (or paid) for their mistakes by offering upgrades for FREE, no questions asked. I don't think there's any other company that offers that kind of customer service anywhere! (I know I would've questioned people's install capabilities and driving habits) And this thread is proof that people are satisfied with it, so why do you (and others) find the need to continue to bash Kinetix and their plenum?

Hell you don't even own one and complain more than those who had one cracked
Ok Alphred,

You got free crap to replace your defective crap. No matter how much you polish a turd....its still a turd.

remember that...
Old 08-02-2004, 09:46 AM
ChrisMCagle

Thank you KINETIX!! Thanks for screwing up my engine cover and hood. Even though I may enjoy the added horsepower that this plenum gives, this V4 plenum has raised up my engine cover just enough for the hood to hit it and gouge a nice hole in the top and rub off the paint from the underside of my hood.

Thanks Again!
Attached Thumbnails Thank you Kinetix!-cover_hood.jpg  

Quick Reply: Thank you Kinetix!