Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

JIC Exhaust & Suspension now availible!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2002, 03:33 PM
vicmar90

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Matt, the exhaust shown is the DE Type 2 SUS Duals right? I like how that looks. I am interested in an exhaust system that looks as stock as possible. Please post any performance numbers on this exhaust once available as I am seriously considering this to be my first upgrade before the Spring. Also, can you PM me a ballpark price for this exhaust installed as I would like to start putting money away for it.

Also, have you or anyone you know heard how the exhaust sounds on the car shown? I am curious what it sounds like compared to the B&B (this is the only system out that has a sound download).

Thanks.
Victor
Old 12-12-2002, 04:12 PM
vicmar90

Matt, sorry but I am a little confused. You're saying $680 retail for this exhaust which is the price you listed for the Bullet 505 Stainless N-1 Type.

What is the difference between this exhaust system and the DE Type 2 which you list for $ 950? I want dual tips but if they both offer this feature I would prefer this system that would give better performance.

Thanks.
Victor

Also, please let me know if you get any Injen CAI's. Also, have you thought about posting a group buy for this item? It seems like many people are interested in getting it.
Old 12-12-2002, 04:22 PM
vicmar90

Matt, sorry again. I think I answered my own question by going to the JIC website. Correct me if I'm wrong but the DE Type 2 has dual tips on each outlet. I do not want this. I want what is shown in your picture.

I will call you in January/February about a total price for this exhaust. I promise not to waste your time at that point. I will be seriously coming to you to have this system installed.

Keep the info. coming!

Thanks.
Victor
Old 12-13-2002, 08:28 AM
DrCold

I really like the stock looking exhaust. Granted i dont have my z yet, but i gotta start planning ahead right. I'd like to hear the mpegs when you get them made. Also, with the coil over shocks, how does it compare to the stock design (with the sperate spring and dampener)? I like the look of the coil over, im just worried if it might be working against Nissans design. Seems they put alot of thought into this car, so they might know whats best. Anyways, thanks for all the pics, and after i get my z (very soon) i'll have to get some stuff from you.

-DrCold
Old 12-13-2002, 10:41 AM
DrCold

Originally posted by Matt XX
They are designed to work better than stock, this is for improved handling, comfort of driving is sacrificed somewhat at a handlings cost
Oh oops. Let me put my retard hat on. For some reason i thought the pic of the coilovers was from the rear. Duher. I think i need more coffee. Its all clear now.

Well, i didnt really think they wouldnt work better. I think after i get my z a nice, new, coilover setup will be just the thing i need. Along with those rims or some SSR GT3s... Thanks for the pics, if you got anymore, i'd love to see them.

-Doc

Last edited by DrCold; 12-13-2002 at 10:44 AM.
Old 12-13-2002, 04:40 PM
JIC

Here are some exhaust weights for you guys:

Stock 48 lbs
Single Ti 12 lbs
Single stainless 17 lbs
DE 36 lbs

comming soon: dual N1 style exhausts, stainless piping with Ti mufflers, and full stainless. No weights just yet. Also, front upper adjustable A-arms coming early February.

Matt hasn't mentioned it, but we are also selling rear suspension arms that allow camber in one, and toe from the other. Both of these use pillow ***** instead of rubber bushings. We also sell the wing seen on our Z in any of the SEMA pics out there, available in carbon/kevlar or pure carbon.

I won't be watching this thread very closely, so please ask Matt any questions you may have.

Kevin
Attached Thumbnails JIC Exhaust & Suspension now availible!-100-0001_img.jpg  
Old 12-13-2002, 04:52 PM
JIC

Old 12-13-2002, 07:31 PM
raceboy
Banned

I tried emailing but I got no response. On the suspension, how do you get to the rear shock adjustment and does the kit come with new anti roll bars? How much, and how soon can I get one shipped to me?
Old 12-30-2002, 07:52 AM
articfury
Charter Member #55

Matt,

Any news on availability of the Bullet Twin 505 in Stainless or Ti?

Thanks,

JD

Quick Reply: JIC Exhaust & Suspension now availible!