Notices

FS/FT: Custom 08 Headlights

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2011, 05:42 AM
Shizzmaster2k

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by coltonslat
Plus this is his second set that he has sold
Says who?!?! The seller?!?! zeethirty3 has not been able to get in touch with this M.I.A. seller who claims to have shipped off his item but didn't provided a tracking number?!?!? C'mon man!

Also, did it not occur to you that this dude could have shipped you a pair of dirty draws but your feeble-minded way of thinking probably assumes that as long as the tracking number was provided, this is must be legit, right?!?!?

You deserved to be scammed for idiocracry and lack of brain power. I hope you get jerked for listing a stupid comment and undermining the original buyer.

Last edited by Shizzmaster2k; 04-23-2011 at 05:44 AM.
Old 04-23-2011, 05:43 AM
Shizzmaster2k

Originally Posted by Flo-ridaZ33
So your OK with buying lights that belong to someone else? How do you know he had an extra set? Why would he have a FS thread requesting a trade + cash if he already had another set of headlights? FYI ZeeThirty3 sent his lights to that idiot and the one's he's selling makes 2... He never sent the ones you bought to ZeeThirty3. I can care less if you get the lights or not... as far as I'm concerned, you bought stolen headlights and don't give a ****. This is NOT a "legit" sale... If I were a Mod I'd ban you myself.
+1 son.
Old 04-23-2011, 06:12 AM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

im at a loss for words... coltonslat I really hope you do post up the results of your transaction.

I also hope your IP has been checked to confirm your not the OP trying to make people think your legit so you can scam more people.
Old 04-23-2011, 07:48 AM
SQBassHead

Dang this thread got good

I'm In for results
Old 04-23-2011, 09:36 AM
coltonslat

See the thing is that I had no recolection of the fact that they are somone elses light I never even pmed the I had his number from a while back and I just texted him wen I had 700 bucks so I bought these headlights befor I read this thread more thuroughly and for tha I'm sry I am not trying to tread on anyone I just wanted lights so dont threaten to ban me man I had no idea of the situation I just had 700 bucks and hisphone number from a while back so yea I Donno I have sent the money and he has sent the lights I am sry for any confusion I am not on this site to **** people off actually I love this site so u guys can be as mad as u want at him but not me I was just buying light I did not know about this whole underlining story.
Old 04-23-2011, 10:26 AM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

See the thing is that I had no recolection of the fact that they are somone elses light I never even pmed the I had his number from a while back and I just texted him wen I had 700 bucks so I bought these headlights befor I read this thread more thuroughly and for tha I'm sry I am not trying to tread on anyone I just wanted lights so dont threaten to ban me man I had no idea of the situation I just had 700 bucks and hisphone number from a while back so yea I Donno I have sent the money and he has sent the lights I am sry for any confusion I am not on this site to **** people off actually I love this site so u guys can be as mad as u want at him but not me I was just buying light I did not know about this whole underlining story.

Please post up then when you get the lights soo we can make sure you werent scammed as well!!!
Old 04-23-2011, 10:43 AM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Received 78 Likes on 50 Posts

This sounds like BS to me. You posted in a thread where there were talks of the OP possibly scamming the buyer. You even told everyone to "stop shitting on the thread," which means you read the thread. How can you tell people to shut up if you didn't read to know what was going on first?

FYI I just bought the lights off of everything I have pictures and a tracking number I am awaiting there Arrival it's legit so stop shitting on the thread there sold.
Clearly, you were aware of the situation yet you chose to contact the OP (who's been ignoring the buyer and now magically has multiple sets of headlights) for the lights. The fact that you paid him with all that's posted about him is appalling, not to mention you're undercutting the original buyer.

BTW, nobody's threatening to ban you (yet). We don't ban on a whim or for personal reasons.
Old 04-23-2011, 11:01 AM
coltonslat

Originally Posted by Flo-ridaZ33
So your OK with buying lights that belong to someone else? How do you know he had an extra set? Why would he have a FS thread requesting a trade + cash if he already had another set of headlights? FYI ZeeThirty3 sent his lights to that idiot and the one's he's selling makes 2... He never sent the ones you bought to ZeeThirty3. I can care less if you get the lights or not... as far as I'm concerned, you bought stolen headlights and don't give a ****. This is NOT a "legit" sale... If I were a Mod I'd ban you myself.
I

Originally Posted by Barnabas
Please post up then when you get the lights soo we can make sure you werent scammed as well!!!
Will do for sure look obv I don't want to get scammed I mean I am out 700bucks to as far as reading the posts yes obv I read the thread but I read it after I had made the purchase and now I am sweating bullets hopping it is what I ordered I have checked with ups and it is documented as headlights left and right so we will see I just wanna clear my name from this **** cause I'm honest and like I said I bought them befor I read the posts
Old 04-23-2011, 11:14 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

FYI I just bought the lights off of everything I have pictures and a tracking number I am awaiting there Arrival it's legit so stop shitting on the thread there sold.
Then you come in guns blazing telling us not to **** on your thread... only to have to read a your stupid response. GTFO, we can care less. I hope ZeeThirty3 get's law enforcement in the pictured because when the hammer falls, you'll be out 700.00 and lights if they can proof you knew of the wrong doing here.

Thats Bull$hit and you know it... Don't **** on my leg and tell me it's raining dude. You had to have read the whole fuking thread before you sent him the money... ZeeThirty3 posted on the first page that he sent his lights, paid in full and didn't receive ****, we weren't born yesterday. Your just as bad or worse than that Punk *** thief. You can try to give us the sob story that your "sweating bullets" but the truth is, unless your really that stupid to have missed post #12 stating the lights where sold to ZeeThirty3 and post #16 stating that Zeethirty3 never received anything... You deserve not to get those lights. Explain how you had his number from a while back? It couldn't have been before the FS/FT began... You are the owner of stolen goods... Congrats you've done this forum a great injustice.

Last edited by Flo-ridaZ33; 04-23-2011 at 11:22 AM. Reason: I'm soo pissed I can't type
Old 04-23-2011, 11:45 AM
coltonslat

K well I have his number from a while back wen I was looking at his headlights and he had two sets the black ones and the chrome ones I didn't have the cash at the time and wen I got the cash instead of looking on on the thread I just texted him along with 2 other members to see if they still had headlight for sale and he responded back and said I still have a set for sale so I sent him 550 and said I would give him the rest of the money upon receiving tracking number he sent me the tracking number is sent the rest of the cash then he snt the package I checked ups and there it was as far as my levulose pos on stop shitting on the thread I apologize I should have reviewed the thread but I didn't sry for any harms that have come from this but was un aware of the sellers issues I just had a phone number from a month or 2 ago wen he was selling two sets so sry.
Old 04-23-2011, 12:10 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

K well I have his number from a while back wen I was looking at his headlights and he had two sets the black ones and the chrome ones I didn't have the cash at the time and wen I got the cash instead of looking on on the thread I just texted him along with 2 other members to see if they still had headlight for sale and he responded back and said I still have a set for sale so I sent him 550 and said I would give him the rest of the money upon receiving tracking number he sent me the tracking number is sent the rest of the cash then he snt the package I checked ups and there it was as far as my levulose pos on stop shitting on the thread I apologize I should have reviewed the thread but I didn't sry for any harms that have come from this but was un aware of the sellers issues I just had a phone number from a month or 2 ago wen he was selling two sets so sry.
Show me the thread from 2 months ago? This is the only FS he's EVER posted and You don't have a WTB thread looking for headlights so there's no way he could've known that you needed headlights... WTF guy. There's no way you could've known about those lights or been able to contact him without this thread. Stop giving us excuses and apologies.

Last edited by Flo-ridaZ33; 04-23-2011 at 01:07 PM.
Old 04-23-2011, 12:19 PM
SQBassHead

Old 04-23-2011, 12:32 PM
coltonslat

K floryder first off I have tried to be nice and explain my self I have the number from this post in the early stages of this post like the 2nd day or somin Wen it first got posted I graves his number off the first page and I just kept it in my phone so Wen I had the money like I just did I texted him and asked if he still had them cloudier were the **** do u get off talking to me like that u don't seem to understand that I have his number from the 2 nd day he made the post and I just kept it in my phone unde headlight guy and wen I had the money I texted him along with 2 other members and he got back to me believe it or not I never looked at the thread until I bought the lights so I'm not the bad guy here and floryder u should whatch what u say cause u don't seem to grasp that I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ALL THE **** GOING ON UNTILL I SAID THE POST TO STOP SHITTING ON THE THREAD WHICH I ALREADY HAVE APOLOGIZED FOR JUMPING THE GUN AND FOR THAT I'M SRY BUT BESIDES THAT I HAD NO IDEA OF THE SITUATION
Old 04-23-2011, 12:59 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

K floryder first off I have tried to be nice and explain my self I have the number from this post in the early stages of this post like the 2nd day or somin Wen it first got posted I graves his number off the first page and I just kept it in my phone so Wen I had the money like I just did I texted him and asked if he still had them cloudier were the **** do u get off talking to me like that u don't seem to understand that I have his number from the 2 nd day he made the post and I just kept it in my phone unde headlight guy and wen I had the money I texted him along with 2 other members and he got back to me believe it or not I never looked at the thread until I bought the lights so I'm not the bad guy here and floryder u should whatch what u say cause u don't seem to grasp that I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ALL THE **** GOING ON UNTILL I SAID THE POST TO STOP SHITTING ON THE THREAD WHICH I ALREADY HAVE APOLOGIZED FOR JUMPING THE GUN AND FOR THAT I'M SRY BUT BESIDES THAT I HAD NO IDEA OF THE SITUATION

First off... How did you know of the second set of lights? No where did he ever mention he had a silver set back when this thread began.

K well I have his number from a while back wen I was looking at his headlights and he had two sets the black ones and the chrome ones...

The lights where "sold" in 5 days.. He posted on Feb 27 and the lights where pronounced sold March 1st. Now you come in on April 21st telling us not to **** on your thread... how did you even know to come back here to tell us to stop sh!tting on your thread if you weren't already following it? Your time frames don't match guy... I've chosen my words very carefully dude.. perhaps you should have done the same.

Last edited by Flo-ridaZ33; 04-23-2011 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Made it PG-13
Old 04-23-2011, 01:02 PM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Received 78 Likes on 50 Posts

There's absolutely no reason to call anybody names here. You can get your point across without making personal attacks.
Old 04-23-2011, 01:04 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Originally Posted by 3hree5ive0ero
There's absolutely no reason to call anybody names here. You can get your point across without making personal attacks.
Fair enough... I hope your letting this play out b/c this is ridiculous.
Old 04-23-2011, 01:25 PM
coltonslat

I agree I would like to just state my innocence that was all I was getting at i am not out to **** off anyone and I would like this just to go away cause it is blown way out of control sry it wasnnt a personal attack I'm just pissed of that I was just finally able to buy a nice set of light and now I got all this **** put on me let's just leave it till may 3rd and that is when I can tell everyone the contents. I'm done with this argument because I have Absolutly nothing against any of u guy I like the club and the lifestyle and I just want this to blow over and move on
Old 04-23-2011, 01:25 PM
03threefiftyz
350Z-holic

Received 118 Likes on 63 Posts

I can't even read your posts, Coltonslat. Could you be so kind as to give us a comma.....or maybe a period? Appreciate it, boss.
Old 04-23-2011, 01:57 PM
coltonslat

I'm on my iPhone and in the car gimme a break
Old 04-23-2011, 02:07 PM
03threefiftyz
350Z-holic

Received 118 Likes on 63 Posts

No, I won't. If you can type a 5-6 line response....you can make it readable.

Quick Reply: FS/FT: Custom 08 Headlights