Notices

FS/FT: Custom 08 Headlights

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 02:06 PM
coltonslat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not sad by any means.

Last edited by coltonslat; 04-27-2011 at 02:11 PM.
Old 04-27-2011, 05:32 PM
avb3

Originally Posted by NZMOWND
Thanks...its *******s like u that cause my insurance to be sky high...DIAF!!!

give the guy a break, he's responding.
Old 04-28-2011, 04:27 AM
NZMOWND

Originally Posted by avb3

give the guy a break, he's responding.
i would rather him not respond till later then to do it while driving down the road...
Old 04-28-2011, 11:24 AM
coltonslat

well maby you cant multi task but i can... dont worry about my driving im fine lol. thankyou so much for your consern tho ill make sure it goes into the sugestion box
Old 04-28-2011, 11:25 AM
coltonslat

thx AVB3 nice ride btw
Old 05-01-2011, 05:14 AM
phreaktor
Design Engineer

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by coltonslat
See the thing is that I had no recolection of the fact that they are somone elses light I never even pmed the I had his number from a while back and I just texted him wen I had 700 bucks so I bought these headlights befor I read this thread more thuroughly and for tha I'm sry I am not trying to tread on anyone I just wanted lights so dont threaten to ban me man I had no idea of the situation I just had 700 bucks and hisphone number from a while back so yea I Donno I have sent the money and he has sent the lights I am sry for any confusion I am not on this site to **** people off actually I love this site so u guys can be as mad as u want at him but not me I was just buying light I did not know about this whole underlining story.
I

Will do for sure look obv I don't want to get scammed I mean I am out 700bucks to as far as reading the posts yes obv I read the thread but I read it after I had made the purchase and now I am sweating bullets hopping it is what I ordered I have checked with ups and it is documented as headlights left and right so we will see I just wanna clear my name from this **** cause I'm honest and like I said I bought them befor I read the posts
K well I have his number from a while back wen I was looking at his headlights and he had two sets the black ones and the chrome ones I didn't have the cash at the time and wen I got the cash instead of looking on on the thread I just texted him along with 2 other members to see if they still had headlight for sale and he responded back and said I still have a set for sale so I sent him 550 and said I would give him the rest of the money upon receiving tracking number he sent me the tracking number is sent the rest of the cash then he snt the package I checked ups and there it was as far as my levulose pos on stop shitting on the thread I apologize I should have reviewed the thread but I didn't sry for any harms that have come from this but was un aware of the sellers issues I just had a phone number from a month or 2 ago wen he was selling two sets so sry.
K floryder first off I have tried to be nice and explain my self I have the number from this post in the early stages of this post like the 2nd day or somin Wen it first got posted I graves his number off the first page and I just kept it in my phone so Wen I had the money like I just did I texted him and asked if he still had them cloudier were the **** do u get off talking to me like that u don't seem to understand that I have his number from the 2 nd day he made the post and I just kept it in my phone unde headlight guy and wen I had the money I texted him along with 2 other members and he got back to me believe it or not I never looked at the thread until I bought the lights so I'm not the bad guy here and floryder u should whatch what u say cause u don't seem to grasp that I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ALL THE **** GOING ON UNTILL I SAID THE POST TO STOP SHITTING ON THE THREAD WHICH I ALREADY HAVE APOLOGIZED FOR JUMPING THE GUN AND FOR THAT I'M SRY BUT BESIDES THAT I HAD NO IDEA OF THE SITUATION
I agree I would like to just state my innocence that was all I was getting at i am not out to **** off anyone and I would like this just to go away cause it is blown way out of control sry it wasnnt a personal attack I'm just pissed of that I was just finally able to buy a nice set of light and now I got all this **** put on me let's just leave it till may 3rd and that is when I can tell everyone the contents. I'm done with this argument because I have Absolutly nothing against any of u guy I like the club and the lifestyle and I just want this to blow over and move on
Thankful and yes it was only a text only deal as far as posting ur are right I souls not have posted the stop shitting on the thread part I admit that, as far as what has happened I have paid and i am awaiting the package it should be here on may3 so I'll keep u guys posted please let it be known that I am not a scammer or a theif of any kind I am a avid z lover I have owned my car for 5 yes I bought it wen I was 17 and I unlike some people "I am not referring to anyone in particular" but I have made all my own money and spent all my own money on this car and I have put way to much time into my z cause I love it for me to get 780 bucks it takes time cause I have bills and have to save up so this is y Ian so upset with this whole deal cause I have worked hard for my parts on my car and didn't get stuff handed to me once again no one in particular but there are people who have lots of money and 1000 bucks is nothing to them just look at show cars so I am just a hard working person and I thought I was getting a deal.
Shi****s like me eh? Hmm ok good to know little rock good to know. O yea and itnis actually horse drawn carriage fedex was to pricey lol hahahaha yeee haw.

I can't make it past one line to be able to figure out what happened here.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:18 AM
jhu2818

well maby you cant multi task but i can... dont worry about my driving im fine lol. thankyou so much for your consern tho ill make sure it goes into the sugestion box
This is where I have lost all respect for you. Where have you been the past few years? Do you know how many people die from a needless texts while driving? Sorry to detract from what's going on in this thread, but for the sake of other peoples' lives STOP TEXTING WHILE DRIVING. Wait until you get home to make a post.
Old 05-02-2011, 04:32 AM
NZMOWND

Originally Posted by jhu2818
This is where I have lost all respect for you. Where have you been the past few years? Do you know how many people die from a needless texts while driving? Sorry to detract from what's going on in this thread, but for the sake of other peoples' lives STOP TEXTING WHILE DRIVING. Wait until you get home to make a post.
EXACTLY!!! ohh and this thread has been going downhill fast since he bought stolen headlights....
Old 05-02-2011, 06:19 AM
BulletMagnet

Originally Posted by jhu2818
This is an awareness film from the UK about the dangers of texting and driving

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I54mlK0kVw
Old 05-02-2011, 07:17 AM
phreaktor
Design Engineer

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

^JB FTW
Old 05-02-2011, 08:11 AM
SQBassHead

Good video, maybe that will show some morons what there doing
Old 05-02-2011, 01:29 PM
Itzcashew

https://my350z.com/forum/texas/52049...t-scammed.html

Colt sounds like the scammer to me. Or perhaps PVAM education too? LOL
Old 05-03-2011, 03:35 PM
coltonslat

Smile

Originally Posted by itzcashew
https://my350z.com/forum/texas/52049...t-scammed.html

colt sounds like the scammer to me. Or perhaps pvam education too? Lol
first off im not the scammer cause i accually paid 780.00

besides that i have recived the lights and needless to say they are perfect so there...
Old 05-03-2011, 03:37 PM
coltonslat

I am truley sry to hear that somone on this site go scammed...but in all honesty it had nothing to do with me.
Old 05-03-2011, 04:27 PM
SQBassHead

first off im not the scammer cause i accually paid 780.00

besides that i have recived the lights and needless to say they are perfect so there...

Old 05-03-2011, 05:39 PM
avb3

in for pics
Old 05-04-2011, 03:40 AM
hugo350z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dang that video made our psa's here look weak lol, also coltonsalt i think a good way to prove your'e innocent is to post up either a receipt of the payment sent to the op or a screen shot of your paypal showing you sent payment to the op
Old 05-04-2011, 04:12 AM
NZMOWND

along with a picture of your S/N with the newly received headlights...
Old 05-04-2011, 08:02 AM
coltonslat

pics as rquested the pay pal was done in two transactions...SRY GUYS I HAD PICS TO PROVE INOCENCE BUT NSMONED IS A *** AND IS TRYING TO FALSELY ACCUSE ME AFTER I PUT UP PICS SO IF ANYONE NEEDS PROOF I WILL PM YOU PICS OF THE TRANSACTION.
Attached Thumbnails Custom 08 Headlights-photo.jpg  

Last edited by coltonslat; 05-04-2011 at 10:14 AM.
Old 05-04-2011, 08:10 AM
coltonslat

there now can we put all this behind us and put my name out of the scammer list haha, i installed thme last night so imean if you guys really need befor and after pics i can provide but if it is not nessesary then...

Last edited by coltonslat; 05-04-2011 at 08:12 AM.

Quick Reply: FS/FT: Custom 08 Headlights