Maintenance & Repair 350Z up keep and diagnosing/fixing problems

DAMN seat movement

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2003, 09:37 PM
raymanZ
Site Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DAMN seat movement

I know this has been discussed in the past. Bu I'm writing to see if anyone has found any new information from Nissan on how they plan to fix the DAMN seat movement of the drivers seat. There is a slight movement in mine (left side - performance model). It wasn't there when I bought it back in September and now it is just about driving me CRAZY.

It was mentioned to lower the bottom incline to reduce this noise, but what about a REAL fix. I'm am going to go try this now but if it doesn't work, I'm inclined to go to my dealer about this.

Anyone been able to fix this themselves?

And before anyone decides to remind me that this has been discussed before, let me just say I've done several searches and read about this already, but no one has posted any fix or how they got it fixed yet (beside's the temporary fix of adjusting the incline).... So I felt this warrents one more thread to see if anyone out their got any new info pertaining to this problem.

Thanx,
RaymanZ
Old 01-06-2003, 05:38 AM
bucknakedru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the same problem and took it the dealer and they ordered a new seat rail. It has yet to come.