Notices
Maintenance & Repair 350Z up keep and diagnosing/fixing problems

Garden Grove Nissan are F**KERS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2005 | 07:47 PM
onebigfish

Default Garden Grove Nissan are F**KERS!!!

Those bastards!!! Dropped my car off because of the following:

1. Rear Axle clicking
2. Fluid leak at the engine block by the upper radiator hose
3. Tranny leak

I acted dumb asking the service attendant is the clicking a common problem. He said no, he never heard of it. Then he looks up my record that I brought it there previously TWICE and got it fixed. Then he tells me he's heard it happen a few times. I then asked him about the leaks also if it's common. He tells me it maybe seepage!!! Seepage and leakage is the dammn same thing. Then he makes me sign a pre-estimate to cover a $94 diagnostic fee just in case it's not covered under the power train warranty. I'm thinking cool, how can it not be.

He calls me the next day at work and tells me that the service tech says the clicking is because I need my rear brakes changed, 20% left and that's causing the problem. Then he states the mechanic wiped the motor clean and there wasn't a leak. The mechanic also tighten the drain plug and wiped silicon on it. It wasn't leaking. How can there be fluid everywhere and not be a leak? Someone tell me. I can see residues of the fluid on my exhaust piping. I just had enough at that point. I told him "don't touch my car. How can the brakes cause the axles to click? Brakes will squeel but do not click. Your not even acknowledging that there's a service bulletin to fix the axle. I will take my car elsewhere." He was a little stunned with his momentary pause when I told him no touchy touchy. The dude had the nerve to tell me I will have to pay the diagnostic fee of $94 if I don't have the work done. His little threat to charge didn't phase me. GG Nissan has no morals or ethical standards. I assume they're on a commisioned base salary. There are ways to make money, but lying is not acceptable. Bastards!!!

I'm probably gonna have to pay the $94 just to get my car out. But I'm gonna raise hell after I show him the bulletin!!! It's not about the money, it's about the principle.

I'll continue my story tomorrow with the results.

Comments are welcome.

Last edited by onebigfish; 12-29-2005 at 09:11 PM.
Old 12-30-2005 | 01:28 PM
cvt

lesson learned: go to performance nissan of duarte...talk to the guys there. they know about the Z...
Old 12-30-2005 | 01:38 PM
Daytona350Texas

My axle sounds like its clicking when i take off from dead stop. I thought it might be break related, or just plain axle... dont wanna take it in cause they kept my car for 7days last time for a leak and i dont wanna get another rental car pos so lemme know what u find out. Sounds like a rock hitting the bottom back of car on takeoff, but its same sound everytime... so no clue haha