Notices
Maintenance & Repair 350Z up keep and diagnosing/fixing problems

Trip Computer Gauge Pod Problem

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 03:23 PM
Sh4dowsLegacy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Trip Computer Gauge Pod Problem

You guys know how when you cycle through all the trip computer options (speed, outside temperature, avg mpg/avg speed, ETC.) some of the screens (such as avg mpg/avg speed) are shown on the same screen split one on top of the other? Well just recently I've noticed that for some reason the top portion of the gauge pod isn't showing any data.

Current speed shows up just fine, current temperature shows up just fine, but when I get to the average miles per gallon/average speed screen things start to get a little strange. The average speed on the bottom portion of the gauge pod shows up and so does the line that separates the two halves... but for some reason nothing appears above the line, it's just the orange background color. When I switch to the other screens with two halves the upper portion shows nothing with the exception of the stop watch screen (it still doesn't show any data but on the top half it shows the "m:s" unit label on the right side.)

I'm hoping that somebody else has encountered this same problem and there is some kind of easy fix or something I'm overlooking.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:22 PM
Sh4dowsLegacy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just noticed that the "ICY" indicator isn't being shown either... even though it was 27 degrees.
Old 12-21-2008, 10:10 PM
350ZTheStandard

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Are you still under warranty??