Notices
Maintenance & Repair 350Z up keep and diagnosing/fixing problems

Need a radiator fan/shroud 03 Ent.

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 08:03 PM
treymchattie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need a radiator fan/shroud 03 Ent.

hope i got the right section

short version of the story:

drunk guy steals my keys while i am sleeping (i live in military barracks) and proceeds to drive to McDonalds after downing a fifth of jim beam. turns off traction control and attempts to drift through an intersection, overcorrects (from what i can tell) and drives over a curb and into a bush.

i have replaced the front bumper and the radiator, the crash bent my radiator causing my fan to chew a nice circular hole in my radiator as well as destroy my radiator fan and shroud.

all i need now is a fan and shroud and i am tired of getting those websites that simply direct you to a junkyard. OEM or aftermarket is fine. anyone have any ideas?

thankfully the car is driveable as long as i watch out for traffic!
Old 05-21-2009, 05:04 AM
CancerJCCz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by treymchattie
hope i got the right section

short version of the story:

drunk guy steals my keys while i am sleeping (i live in military barracks) and proceeds to drive to McDonalds after downing a fifth of jim beam. turns off traction control and attempts to drift through an intersection, overcorrects (from what i can tell) and drives over a curb and into a bush.

i have replaced the front bumper and the radiator, the crash bent my radiator causing my fan to chew a nice circular hole in my radiator as well as destroy my radiator fan and shroud.

all i need now is a fan and shroud and i am tired of getting those websites that simply direct you to a junkyard. OEM or aftermarket is fine. anyone have any ideas?

thankfully the car is driveable as long as i watch out for traffic!
Wow I hope that he is going to be FULLY liable for this! Did you seek his chain of command? If not you need to and get the mp's involved as well, Immediately!

Oh ya and it would probably be better in the clasifieds section under a WTB ad.