Maintenance & Repair 350Z up keep and diagnosing/fixing problems

Universal Remote Programming

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 05:35 AM
FlyinzZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Universal Remote Programming

Hello all,

I read the owner manual, and tried progessively to program my 2003 350z. without any luck I cant even clear the old codes and the orange light never comes on. I know it says that the car has to be off, but is it off off, or in the on mode just before cranking? does this even make a difference? the rear view mirror is working and dims. I dont know if there is anything else I need to do or a way to determine what could be wrong? and special program mode for the car?

ANY help would be great..

FlyinzZ
Old 09-22-2009, 07:43 AM
Darkpath

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FlyinzZ
Hello all,

I read the owner manual, and tried progessively to program my 2003 350z. without any luck I cant even clear the old codes and the orange light never comes on. I know it says that the car has to be off, but is it off off, or in the on mode just before cranking? does this even make a difference? the rear view mirror is working and dims. I dont know if there is anything else I need to do or a way to determine what could be wrong? and special program mode for the car?

ANY help would be great..

FlyinzZ
I don't think I have ever noticed my rearview mirror dimming - Can someone let me know how you get it to do that?