Notices
Maintenance & Repair 350Z up keep and diagnosing/fixing problems

list of dealers that suck around the country,....

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2004, 07:51 AM
LBSOHK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

East Coast Nissan , Englewood Cliffs NJ....
Old 02-10-2004, 08:31 AM
frankmusic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs down STAY AWAY!!!

*Legend Nissan of Syosset, New York!

After "placing orders" for not one, BUT two Nissan vehicles, these creeps tried their best to pull off the old car game of bait and switch. When two and a half months went by, they finally decided to call me regarding the 1st order (Altima). The vehicle that they were showing us didn't even reflect a single item on the original sales sheet. They claimed that they just couldn't locate the right color or a vehicle with the pre-ordered desired options. "Hey, isn't she a real beauty though?"

On the second ordered vehicle (350Z) - I was told - (are you ready for this BS?) - that car was allegedly delivered to the wrong dealership...... IN THE WRONG STATE. (whoa, .....pretty creative story, right?) BUT ....... if I was willing to immediately have this car INSURED and then sign a waiver stating that I was made aware that the vehicle had approximately 350 miles on the odometer - they would send a salesman to pick the car up and 'DRIVE' it all the way back to their dealership on the following day. Wasn't that I nice gesture?

I'm glad that I saved copies of that documentation. Seeing is believing - (in this case) - the unbelievable.

Their honest slogan:
"We make buying & servicing your Nissan the worst auto nightmare you've ever had."

Old 02-10-2004, 09:06 AM
djgretzkypup

ED NAPLETON NISSAN - NORTH PALM BEACH FLORIDA
Old 02-10-2004, 12:06 PM
johnk024

Denville Nissan/Kia World
Denville, NJ
Old 02-12-2004, 08:37 AM
mdacko

Ann Arbor Nissan - Ann Arbor, MI

biggest bunch of morons ever.
-forgot to order a part twice
-kept my car for 6 days for no reason - without giving me a loaner
-refused to fix my rattle in my console because they claimed i had taken apart my dash to run wires.....WHEN THERE WERE NO WIRES BACK THERE. Ive never taken apart my dash.

fricken morons.
Old 02-12-2004, 02:41 PM
dr_gallup

I would nominate CarMax of Greenville but they stopped selling Nissans. Is no dealer better that a shi##y dealer?
Old 02-15-2004, 05:27 PM
atcjw74

All Star Nissan, Baton Rouge, LA
Old 02-16-2004, 12:11 PM
hido7

Lithia Nissan . Eugene, Oregon.

They sure give you 5 star good atitude while you buying a car. But than -5 star while you go to service. They always give hard time and bad atitude. Anyway, they suck at all. Still thinking why I brough car from them?...
Old 02-16-2004, 07:23 PM
rufus3000

Default mid MI

In Saginaw MI , Garber Nissan is the place to stay away from.
3 days to do front tire rotation and then didn't even address the suspension pop and other assorted rattles and sqeaks.
Old 02-17-2004, 10:10 PM
350z03

David McDavid, Houston, TX
Peacock, Houston, TX

To make it easier...NISSAN of North America. All, I hate to say it but the rep of the current Z model is now tainted.
Old 02-18-2004, 08:36 AM
BriA5

Bay Ridge Nissan; Brooklyn, NY
Old 02-18-2004, 08:05 PM
kamikaZ
3FIFTYZ

Originally posted by misel00
THE WORST IN NJ FOR SERVICE ON A Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAMSEY NISSAN----RAMSEY NJ!

I HATE THAT MOTHER EFFIN PLACE AFTER HAVING MY Z SERVICED THERE!!!!! My grounding kit was causing the moisture in my windows, UNBELIEVEABLE.
And All brands in Hackensack NJ was complete **** also but im not really sure about right now b.c. i hear nissan of amer came in and fired most of the employees..
Old 02-21-2004, 03:41 PM
jackwhale

Concord Nissan
Concord, CA
It's very close to where I work so I wanted to deal with them but...
Sales wanted $10,000 add-on mark-up to buy the car in Nov 2002.
They treated me like they were doing me a favor to even let me sit in the car. 'After you buy it then you can drive it.'

Service is arrogant and rude. Their attitude was just a cover for their ignorance about cars. The manager of the dealership didn't care about my opinion and just dismissed me. "I don't have the time to listen to you complain."

Parts department is very friendly and helpful. I have no idea how they maintain their positive attitude surrounded by jerks.
Old 02-23-2004, 08:21 AM
Vitamin Z

Default And the winner is....

Gwinnett Place Nissan of Duluth, GA!

Their service department sucks!
Old 02-23-2004, 09:15 AM
FB-350

Originally posted by hndumafia
it would probably be easier to start a thread nissan dealerships with good service.
but to add to the list of bad dealerships, maroone nissan of ft lauderdale, ft laud. FL
AND maroone nissan, miami, florida
Old 02-24-2004, 01:37 PM
350z_Playa

Thumbs down Another one to add

Add Vacaville Nissan to this most distinct list of the worst dealership's in North America...
Old 02-25-2004, 08:28 PM
hypercore

Default Re: list of dealers that suck around the country,....

--Bedford Nissan, Ohio--

If you're in the Cleveland area, avoid these m'fers... enuf said.

-hypercore
Old 03-13-2004, 07:53 PM
boxsterkiller

Cerritos Nissan , Cerritos , CA
Wondries Nissan , Alhambra , CA
and my 3rd and most resent Performance Nissan Duarte Ca.
All have scratched or marred my Z by incompetent lazy F**** techs. Have been kicked out of dealers been told that they don't want to touch my car. Probably shurg when I pull up. What ever Nissan NNA sucks everywhere. Should of stuck with Honda WTF.
The manger at parts is also super cool and also can't believe that they can be positive too working around a bunch of *********.
Old 03-15-2004, 05:15 AM
stljag

Exclamation Thanx for the heads up!

Originally posted by cal_z
Now that is what I'm talking about when I mean service that just "sucks"!! How in the world can a dealer sell you a product and turn around and tell the customer that you should never come back here because you want your car to stay the way you bought it??????? What the ****!!!! Stuff like this makes me so mad!! Covenant Nissan of paducah kentucky will not change my back tires because the changed the fronts and cut a ring all the way around the rims and had to replace them with new ones. So the don't even want to touch the rears!!! What!!!!!! What!!!!!
Hey cal_z

Thanks for the note about Covenant Nissan - I'm from Paducah (now live in southern california) but am thinking of moving back for family reasons. I'll keep this in mind and stay away from Covenant if possible.

StlJag
Old 03-15-2004, 10:03 AM
350ZTN

Default Jim Johnson of Bowling Green, KY!

I've bought many cars from many different dealers, but Jim Johnson takes the cake. The Sales staff will pay attention to you, get you in the car at a reasonable price, but the service dept. sucks out loud!!!
same story...
I took the Z there 4 times for an oil change only once were they done in an hour...a damn hour to change the oil! Every other time it was normally 2hr. I got 3 free oil changes, but my time is more valuable than that.
Feathering tires, which they had no idea about and had never seen or heard of...yeah right. took 3 trips and many phone calls to get that resolved. Resolved meaning they swapped the tires, not replaced. The problem came back in 3k mile opened a case with NNA, nothing was done there, complained to Service Manager, he contacted Nissan rep who said I had to pay 50% of the replacement cost...BITE ME DUDE!!!
Window grease problem, took 4 times never fixed it.
They never return your phone calls, and found out they didn't return calls NNA was making to ask about the problems I was having with the car. So not only does their service dept. suck, so does their Nissan Rep.
I have to drive 45miles to the next closest Nissan Dealership who took care of the window problem, 1st time around, and had tires waiting when I arrived at the service dept. (They hadn't even seen my car before, just took my word on it over the phone) The do a great service job and I'm happy with them.

Jim Johnson you suck!

I feel better, thanks for the thread!

Quick Reply: list of dealers that suck around the country,....