Notices
Maintenance & Repair 350Z up keep and diagnosing/fixing problems

list of dealers that suck around the country,....

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2004, 12:29 PM
350zluvr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Courtesy Nissan in Richardson (Dallas) Texas

Read my story here

Devil.. Devil... Devil
Old 03-17-2004, 09:33 AM
n77nxc

Southwest Infiniti - Houston, TX!!!!!!!

Horrible Service Department!
Old 03-17-2004, 10:37 AM
blaque

Long Beach Nissan(SoCal) ...will rob you blind if you don't watch out.
Old 03-19-2004, 08:58 PM
desiZ

Power Nissan in Torrance
Rick Wilson the internet manager is the rudest most horrible angry old man you'll ever meet , he sounds more like some pissed off cop than someone who's actually trying to sell you a car.. he's apparently part of the homeland security force or something... wotever ... just stay away from there!
Old 03-20-2004, 05:33 PM
jjtricket

Wow, Nissan has some serious issues.
Old 03-22-2004, 06:52 PM
Dissolved

Hertrich Nissan in Dover Delaware
General manager named Jim told me he doesnt care I spent money at his dealership and was unwilling to replace a $15 piece of plastic one of his sales manager's promised me

Also, Tina Wilson was very rude to me. Probably because I am young(in my 20s)

See this thread for further details:

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....0&pagenumber=1
Old 03-23-2004, 06:03 AM
misel00

Do not ever go To Ramsey Nissan in New Jersey!!!!!!!...They will treat you like cattle, and do nothing for your car, the only thing they did right was do a simple oil change..I WOULD NEVER GO BACK TO THEM!!!!
Old 03-23-2004, 06:36 AM
KingWazir

East Coast Nissan on Route 22 in North Plainfield, NJ is by far the worst dealership on the planet. From the first moment I set foot on their property I got jerked around. You name it, they tried it...We settled on a price, then they basically ENCOURAGED me when I said I'd shop around and check out the price against what their competitors would offer. I went to the 3 other major Nissan dealerships in the area. No one could come anywhere near the price. This was especially true because I had a trade in, (which they also tried to hose me on). To make a long story short, after a week or so of me wasting my time running around I went back to EAST COAST NISSAN in NORTH PLAINFIELD, NJ. Imagine my shock when they told me they couldn't give me the car for the price stated. They had more b/s excuses and reasons than I can count. It turns out they low-balled me so the price I went shopping with would never be beat or even approached by another dealer. After another 2 weeks or so, I eventually ironed out a deal that worked for me. I got more for my trade in than they ended up selling it for. We went through the whole ordering deal. I waited 6 weeks for the car. They tried to hit me with the old window etching fee, and a million other things. They threatened not to release my plates to me until I paid the fee for the window etching, which by the way I explicitly told them I didn't want. I went in there with a North Plainfield police officer the next day during operating hours. The officer told me it was a civil matter, and there was nothing he could really do for me. He said maybe his presence would 'convince' them to release my plates. He was right. The next morning they had a change of heart and released my plates. That was the beginning of my aquaintence with them, and it has gone downhill from there. I won't even get started on the service department. (I don't want to hog all the site's bandwidth) Anyone in the area please beware of this place. They are nothing but a bunch of crooks. Sorry for the long rant...
Old 03-23-2004, 06:49 AM
ZRAYGO

Universal City Nissan in Foothill, California. They think they are selling Mercedes for wholesale prices. They treat everyone like they are a 2nd class citizen. They have at least 1-200 z's on the lot at a time, but the reason for that is that they will only try to sell them to a select few. THEY SUCK!!!!
Old 03-23-2004, 06:56 AM
350zluvr

Originally posted by ZRAYGO
Universal City Nissan in Foothill, California. They think they are selling Mercedes for wholesale prices. They treat everyone like they are a 2nd class citizen. They have at least 1-200 z's on the lot at a time, but the reason for that is that they will only try to sell them to a select few. THEY SUCK!!!!
Man, I love those kinda of dealerships. They crack me up

There are some places that you visit to buy a car, and others to simply amuse yourself.
Old 03-23-2004, 08:19 AM
desiZ

Default totally agree with you

totally agree with you. I commited the mistake of buying my 2002 altima from them... went back to try and get a good deal as a "Return customer", but sadly found out that not only were they selling at MSRP, if I wanted to pre-order, the fleet manager tells me that he will markup on an order (for a coupe!!!!!).... i was like bye bye...

its probably cause they're more interested in scamming people out of their money... and loads of ppl go there cause of their marketing campaigns... DJ bigboy recommends them too (for a price i bet)...
Old 03-23-2004, 01:35 PM
MAC350Z

Default Re: totally agree with you

Originally posted by desiZ
totally agree with you. I commited the mistake of buying my 2002 altima from them... went back to try and get a good deal as a "Return customer", but sadly found out that not only were they selling at MSRP, if I wanted to pre-order, the fleet manager tells me that he will markup on an order (for a coupe!!!!!).... i was like bye bye...

its probably cause they're more interested in scamming people out of their money... and loads of ppl go there cause of their marketing campaigns... DJ bigboy recommends them too (for a price i bet)...

That is so funny considering they are the Number 1 selling Nissan dealership in the country. I drove by the piece of a building when I was on vacation. Just bitter that we and Universal go at it every year for sells at the dealership I work for in Texas - Trophy Nissan
Old 03-23-2004, 08:36 PM
yamahard

I can also confirm that Vacaville Nissan is the worst dealer I have every had the displeasure of dealing with. Their service department S*CKS!
Old 03-29-2004, 07:20 AM
DPK

Clay Nissan
Dedham, MA

I could go on forever about this dealership, but I don't want to bore everyone. Suffice it to say, they suck.
Old 03-29-2004, 07:42 PM
corsair

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

STEVENS CREEK NISSAN -
4855 Stevens Creek Blvd
Santa Clara, CA 95051
Tel. (408) 983-5900
Fax (408) 244-8599
IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE FROM THE STEVENS CREEK NISSAN SERVICE DEPARTMENT, I HAVE 2 WORDS FOR YOU.

BLOW ME!
Old 03-30-2004, 01:18 PM
kasparaitis

Did you end up buying your Z' from them? If not, where did you end up going and would you recommend them?

TIA!!
Old 04-13-2004, 05:44 PM
rokhal

Thumbs down Comedy or Targedy?

LAKE Nissan, Leesburg FL

Bought 5 cars from them in 5 years, then they got bigger and what happens....

Took my 350Z in for feathered front tires and blown 5th gear in transmission (had asked about tranny problem twice and had it checked previously and of course they couldn't find a problem).

Car left with them on March 5th and a few days later they said that N.N.A. had OK'd them getting a new tranny. A week later they said they needed a new clutch, pedal, flywheel and fw sensor. Fast forward another week and they said the new clutch and tranny were installed but they couldn't get the engine to start. 4 weeks after I first left it I got to pick it up and drive it only to find out that the ECU was cutting out the ignition at 4500 - 5500 rpms, 5th gear was difficult to find due to shifter being over in reverse territory and there was a rub mark on the front bumper. Dropped it off again only to be told that there was no adjustment for the tranny but they would check on it. 5 weeks after I first took the car in I get to pick it up again but they had messed up my front right splashguard, side skirt and scratched both front rims (said they had to give out the rims because there tire tools wouldn't work). They apologized and promised to replace everything that was damaged. I excitedly test drove the car and was optimistic that I finally had a working car again despite all the other crap that was bad. Took it home and realized that the whole front of the car was covered in yellow overspray.

The dealership seemed to be earnest during all this and they are in the middle of rebuilding their facility but this is no way to run a business or treat your customers. I am in the process of invoking Florida's lemon law and advise anyone around here to avoid this dealer till they work their problems out.
Old 04-14-2004, 12:09 PM
evilz

SUPERIOR NISSAN in PUENTE HILLS, CA ....THEY SUCK!!! nuff said

for all you socal potential nissan buyers goto PERFORMANCE NISSAN....they actually take care of you and treat you like a customer.
Old 04-14-2004, 01:01 PM
kasparaitis

Originally posted by evilz

for all you socal potential nissan buyers goto PERFORMANCE NISSAN....they actually take care of you and treat you like a customer.
double post.

Last edited by kasparaitis; 04-14-2004 at 01:03 PM.
Old 04-14-2004, 01:01 PM
kasparaitis

Originally posted by evilz

What happend at Superior Nissan in Puente Hills? I went and test drove a track Z there and we couldn't come to terms on a deal. I haven't gone anywhere else yet. I'm planning on going at the end of the month.

Quick Reply: list of dealers that suck around the country,....