Notices
Maintenance & Repair 350Z up keep and diagnosing/fixing problems

C1109 abs code, no start no crank?

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2017, 01:36 PM
Saratoga_z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C1109 abs code, no start no crank?

hello since this is my first post I will introduce myself, my name is Jake and I recently purchased a 03 Nissan 350z. I joined this forum because I am having issue with the car that is really throwing me for a loop. I was driving the car yesterday and suddenly my brake, vdc, and slip light started to flicker on and off, the car also seemed to lose power as if going into limp mode. I pulled the car over and turned it off. Upon opening the hood I noticed a weird smell that seemed to come from my fuse box area but everything in there seemed to check out. I tried to start the car again and no start, not even a crank. Just goes dead once you turn the key all the way to start. My battery voltage reads normal and it won't start with a jump either. I pulled codes and had a c1109 abs battery voltage abnormal. I am new to the 350z but it seems kinda perposterous that I could have a limp mode and a no start because of a abs component right? I'm not really sure where to head from here... any suggestions???