Notices
Maintenance & Repair 350Z up keep and diagnosing/fixing problems

2007 ignition wiring diagram

Search this Thread

Old Today, 11:12 AM
mwright34

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 ignition wiring diagram

I have a 2007 350z yesterday while driving took a left hand turn car died, would not crank again took the key out and reinserted and started fine, about 30 minutes later took left turn air-conditioner fan went off for a few seconds then started back. I checked and found loose positive battery connection. I tightened and ran fine for 30 minutes drive home. this morning it wont crank. I pulled the starter relay and used my power probe on terminal to starter and starter cranks over as should. I get power to the relay when ignition switch is turned to start position as should but no constant power to one of the other terminals. one should be hot. I need a wiring diagram to hopefully chase the power to starter solenoid. ignition relay has two hot and two ground coming in but cant tell much with schematic. Is the key chipped and could it cause the issue? I only have one key. just purchased this car a few weeks ago so don't I know much history on it other than one owner purchased from a lady that just took it to dealership if any issues. any help is greatly appreciated and if I'm heading down wrong path open to suggestions