Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Random Pics..Your Z, other toys, kids, girlfriend, wife, your self....

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 09:34 PM
AREITU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Metatron
Ain't they quad-turbo?! It is a QUATTRO.
quattrOWNED
Old 12-03-2006, 09:37 PM
B-Unit

Bored and NOT studying. Instead...making photoshops

Old 12-03-2006, 09:44 PM
Metatron

While we're on photoshops... Here's me robbing me, laughing at me.

P.S. Also not studying. If anyone wants to write me a five page ethics paper on the benefits of cloning through food production I'll let you.
Old 12-03-2006, 09:55 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

ill trade you for a paper on the influence of the Byzantine empire and church on what would become the russian orthodox church in medieval Rus and early Muscovy.
Old 12-03-2006, 11:11 PM
Metatron

Originally Posted by ihatethatbobbarker
ill trade you for a paper on the influence of the Byzantine empire and church on what would become the russian orthodox church in medieval Rus and early Muscovy.
Haha. Nice. Take it finals aren't treatin you well either.
Old 12-03-2006, 11:18 PM
medic165

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My 350z vs EVO......

My girlfriend after working 24 hrs.
Old 12-04-2006, 12:21 AM
joust75

he spent pages arguing with me that it was twin turbo, a few of us still make jokes about it because it was one of the most bonehead moments ive ever seen on the internet.

Don't be a *****. i am sure you have commited your share of boneheaded acts.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:51 AM
Old School
Shift_Boost

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts
Default here's mine

here's mine
Attached Thumbnails Random Pics..Your Z, other toys, kids, girlfriend, wife, your self....-dubzside.jpg   Random Pics..Your Z, other toys, kids, girlfriend, wife, your self....-750.jpg  
Old 12-04-2006, 11:20 PM
daytona350z

he spent pages arguing with me that it was twin turbo, a few of us still make jokes about it because it was one of the most bonehead moments ive ever seen on the internet.
i cant believe this, its like we r thinking on the same wave length today. lol,weird. anywho, i was reading my old posts and found this earlier:
Originally Posted by joust75

I dont know why you posted this. I know it to be true but you forgot one thing. One block has a single turbo and generates 180 HP, and the other has 2 turbos (biturbo) and generates 225HP

LOL
Old 12-05-2006, 07:10 AM
ihatethatbobbarker

Don't be a *****. i am sure you have commited your share of boneheaded acts.
im a huge *****, but I own up to my mistakes, I still haven't seen you admit you were wrong. (and preferably that I am right while were at it allthough I suppose thats optional)
Old 12-05-2006, 08:30 AM
Old School
Shift_Boost

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

im a huge *****, but I own up to my mistakes, I still haven't seen you admit you were wrong. (and preferably that I am right while were at it allthough I suppose thats optional)

you know what they say, "you are what you eat". lmao...jp
Old 12-05-2006, 02:29 PM
superstef

Old 12-05-2006, 02:34 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

Originally Posted by Old School
you know what they say, "you are what you eat". lmao...jp
i do love what I am...

ps.
implying that im gay doesnt offend me
Old 12-05-2006, 04:05 PM
joust75

implying that im gay doesnt offend me
But apparently, wrongly guessing the number of turbochargers on a car does. Wow was that 2 years and a few thousand posts ago??

I dunno what I was thinking. How can you twin turbo a 4 cyl?
Old 12-05-2006, 04:19 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

But apparently, wrongly guessing the number of turbochargers on a car does. Wow was that 2 years and a few thousand posts ago??

I dunno what I was thinking. How can you twin turbo a 4 cyl?
you can do it with creative manifold work, its just a waste.
you never offended me, but it was something that would come up every once in a while. one person says: "remember that guy that insisted the audi TT was twin turbo "
other person: "yeah, that was so awesome, he refused to give up, even when we linked him to the info on audis website"
Old 12-05-2006, 07:49 PM
joust75

you never offended me, but it was something that would come up every once in a while. one person says: "remember that guy that insisted the audi TT was twin turbo "
other person: "yeah, that was so awesome, he refused to give up, even when we linked him to the info on audis website"

I hate that Ihatethatbobbarker
Old 12-05-2006, 08:12 PM
AREITU

I remembered that it was the guy on srt4forums.com who told us that "the internet is not an accurate source" when we linked him to an Audi TT enthusiast website. I'd much rather make fun of the srt4forums meathead though, because he's probably still a bad sport.
Old 12-05-2006, 08:35 PM
nicolaycastro

Lol, more pics, less babbling!!

Old 12-06-2006, 02:24 AM
joust75

Originally Posted by AREITU
I remembered that it was the guy on srt4forums.com who told us that "the internet is not an accurate source" when we linked him to an Audi TT enthusiast website. I'd much rather make fun of the srt4forums meathead though, because he's probably still a bad sport.
No He is talking about me sir! I forgive him for roasting me so much though, because as I remember he is the only G/Z enthusiast over the age of 17 I know of who had roasted a clutch within 10K miles of ownership! We all make errors!!!
Unfortunatley I don't think he can blame it on factory recalls and such. Z/G clutches have proved to be remarkably stout (Wish we could say the same about the whole transmission) and after 4 years, 57K miles and incredible abuse my Z ( multiple mods unlisted) has not had a single hour of non warranty (inept user inflicted) damage occur (much less a glazed or smoking clutch). I bet his parents were pissed!!!!

I feel really bad about my mistake with the Audi TT though and I wish that member in question would forgive me for my oversight as I am sure his parents forgave him and then gave him money to repair his burnt *** clutch. :-X

Joust sheds a tear..
Old 12-06-2006, 03:33 AM
AREITU

No He is talking about me sir! I forgive him for roasting me so much though, because as I remember he is the only G/Z enthusiast over the age of 17 I know of who had roasted a clutch within 10K miles of ownership! We all make errors!!!
Unfortunatley I don't think he can blame it on factory recalls and such. Z/G clutches have proved to be remarkably stout (Wish we could say the same about the whole transmission) and after 4 years, 57K miles and incredible abuse my Z ( multiple mods unlisted) has not had a single hour of non warranty (inept user inflicted) damage occur (much less a glazed or smoking clutch). I bet his parents were pissed!!!!

I feel really bad about my mistake with the Audi TT though and I wish that member in question would forgive me for my oversight as I am sure his parents forgave him and then gave him money to repair his burnt *** clutch. :-X

Joust sheds a tear..
Actually, I drove his G35 before the clutch was replaced. Something was terribly wrong with the clutch on that car from the get go. The clutch took about 3x the force of a non-problematic G/Z to push down and felt like a giant non-linear spring. the clutch would engage violently, but if you did it too fast it would slip like crazy. He thought it was normal until he drove a friend's 350Z that was normal. His parents weren't pissed and the repairs were covered by warranty. Get the facts straight. :P

His current Z has about 52k miles that he put there in two years. He's putting it on twice as fast as you. The car sees drift days often and gets beaten up on all day. Stock clutch has been through numerous clutch-kicks as well as stop and go traffic. The only problem so far with this Z was water in one of the headlights, but I don't think you can blame that one on him for using the headlights too much.

Quick Reply: Random Pics..Your Z, other toys, kids, girlfriend, wife, your self....