Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Random Pics..Your Z, other toys, kids, girlfriend, wife, your self....

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2005, 06:36 AM
bstansbu

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation Random Pics..Your Z, other toys, kids, girlfriend, wife, your self....

Hey guys and gals!! Just wanted to make a thread with nothing but random pics you want to share. whether it be of your other rides, kids, main squeeze, anything. Please dont post any nudes of your wife or girl friend, those can be emailed to me directly only. hahahah lol, JK.

Here are a few of mine. 1st 2 are me and my buddies Volvo. It is 1 quick turbo brick. I win every race but only by about 1- 2 car legnths. Next pic is of my new Toy. Yamaha RS warrior.
Post em!!!

BEN
Attached Thumbnails Random Pics..Your Z, other toys, kids, girlfriend, wife, your self....-volvoand-the-z.jpg   Random Pics..Your Z, other toys, kids, girlfriend, wife, your self....-volvo-and-the-z-2.jpg   Random Pics..Your Z, other toys, kids, girlfriend, wife, your self....-bike-and-the-z.jpg   Random Pics..Your Z, other toys, kids, girlfriend, wife, your self....-robert-bikes.jpg  

Last edited by bstansbu; 04-03-2007 at 06:57 PM.
Old 05-09-2005, 07:10 AM
bstansbu

Default more

Post your picks guys and gals!! here are a few more... me at work in azerbaijan and camels, bike trip in NM, vspec skyline Thailand, some kids in Laos. BEN
Attached Thumbnails Random Pics..Your Z, other toys, kids, girlfriend, wife, your self....-camel-azeri.jpg   Random Pics..Your Z, other toys, kids, girlfriend, wife, your self....-vspec-thai.jpg   Random Pics..Your Z, other toys, kids, girlfriend, wife, your self....-kids-laos.jpg   Random Pics..Your Z, other toys, kids, girlfriend, wife, your self....-resize-of-bjs1-071.jpg  

Last edited by bstansbu; 05-09-2005 at 07:12 AM.
Old 05-09-2005, 07:14 AM
Nitrouz
Back to Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wow ben, may I say you have a beautiful family!
Old 05-09-2005, 07:21 AM
bstansbu

Well Thank you Nitrouz. I assume you meant my my Z and bike? lol Thank you. Got pics? post em up.....Oh and the kids 3 kids in that picture of me in Laos are not mine, they convinced me it would be worth 1$ divided by all of them to get a picture taken with them. Tough life there. BEN
Old 05-09-2005, 07:31 AM
Alexxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Here we go again...

I posted this in the Offtopic forum a while ago.....but here goes anyway:

My girl with my old car,

Me and my girl:

My Z

More pics in the sig.
Old 05-09-2005, 07:59 AM
EatMyZ

Old 05-09-2005, 08:07 AM
yobri
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by Alexxx
Nice pics by all so far, but Whoa... I really like this one...
Old 05-09-2005, 08:11 AM
bstansbu

Alexx, Awesome pics, cute girl!!! Thanks for the ideas of how to pose also. Im planning on getting some bikini shots of my car as well real soon. Sad thing is the only gal I know that will do it and that has a nice bod is my sister. hahaha Oh well, I will post them in the next couple of weeks when i get home. Dont think I will go with that nice hood shot you have, as I wouldnt want an azz dent on my Zs hood from my sister. lol Keep the pics coming guys. BEN
Old 05-09-2005, 08:19 AM
ANXIOUZ

Hmm, I don't seem to have too many pics on my work machine. Anyhow, here's a few.

Me and the wife at the 2004 Portland Marathon. We finished!

My car a few months ago.
Old 05-09-2005, 08:42 AM
kamikaZ
3FIFTYZ

Originally Posted by bstansbu
Alexx, Awesome pics, cute girl!!! Thanks for the ideas of how to pose also. Im planning on getting some bikini shots of my car as well real soon. Sad thing is the only gal I know that will do it and that has a nice bod is my sister. hahaha Oh well, I will post them in the next couple of weeks when i get home. Dont think I will go with that nice hood shot you have, as I wouldnt want an azz dent on my Zs hood from my sister. lol Keep the pics coming guys. BEN
I would feel kind of weird doing that lol but maybe I am just being immature or something...
Old 05-09-2005, 08:43 AM
The Brickyard Rat
350Z-holic

My sons and new grandson (the father is the one on the right).

Old 05-09-2005, 11:40 AM
BigMike

Last edited by BigMike; 05-09-2005 at 11:49 AM.
Old 05-09-2005, 11:50 AM
craniumdesigns

Originally Posted by BikerChickSI
And me.
cutie.
Old 05-09-2005, 11:57 AM
bstansbu

Big Mike, I reallly dig your Discovery. Looks sweet man!! I would love to have that as my other car. lol BEN

ps- keep the pics coming guys and girls!!!!!
Old 05-09-2005, 12:00 PM
boma

Here ya go.
Attached Thumbnails Random Pics..Your Z, other toys, kids, girlfriend, wife, your self....-boma-s-z-1.jpg   Random Pics..Your Z, other toys, kids, girlfriend, wife, your self....-boma-s-z-3.jpg   Random Pics..Your Z, other toys, kids, girlfriend, wife, your self....-boma-s-z-5.jpg   Random Pics..Your Z, other toys, kids, girlfriend, wife, your self....-boma-s-z-9.jpg   Random Pics..Your Z, other toys, kids, girlfriend, wife, your self....-image-020-.jpg  

Old 05-09-2005, 12:08 PM
HotImportGirl
Banned

Originally Posted by craniumdesigns
cutie.
Old 05-09-2005, 12:15 PM
Nitrouz
Back to Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

too bad I don't have pics of my car or bikes on my laptop here... But if this thread survives 2 weeks, I'll have them up by then. Nothing special about my Accord, but there are some shots I like with my GSX-R1000 and 600RR. Gonna trade those in this summer for a 999s and a R1, and I'll have some pics up with my "friends" posing...

wow BikerChickSI...you're definitely a hottie.

Alex
Old 05-09-2005, 12:25 PM
88 Shrio Special

The other Car.
Attached Thumbnails Random Pics..Your Z, other toys, kids, girlfriend, wife, your self....-z-and-sc.jpg  
Old 05-09-2005, 12:32 PM
absoluturq

Originally Posted by bstansbu
whoa dude...thats just wrong....even tho u nvr said she was hot...u said that ur OWN sister had a nice body

umm the pics are random like u said.....the weird ones and my name one are just photoshop when i was bored....the yellow volvo,i put it up there cus it was at the NY auto show and its like 620 hp and its sick
Attached Thumbnails Random Pics..Your Z, other toys, kids, girlfriend, wife, your self....-asdasdasdasasdad-copy.jpg   Random Pics..Your Z, other toys, kids, girlfriend, wife, your self....-100-0090_img.jpg   Random Pics..Your Z, other toys, kids, girlfriend, wife, your self....-cj_43417.jpg   Random Pics..Your Z, other toys, kids, girlfriend, wife, your self....-dsc_0024.jpg   Random Pics..Your Z, other toys, kids, girlfriend, wife, your self....-untitled-1-copy.jpg  

Old 05-09-2005, 12:43 PM
bstansbu

Is that a tricked out Chrysler 300 convert? Looks sweeeet!!! Love that Volvo too. BEN

Quick Reply: Random Pics..Your Z, other toys, kids, girlfriend, wife, your self....