Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

post a pic with you and your Z

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2003, 06:16 PM
nychotcop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You know something guys and gals..I think got under someones skin here and he just cant let it go...I know its because I got the best of him..after all my sig is "dont start none wont be none" But I will try my best to ignore this person even though I could hit him with a few more "zingers"..."You are out of your league bro...let it go....just let it go."
Old 04-07-2003, 06:25 PM
zeroday

You got the better of me why do you insist on continuing? You didn't get under anyones skin, but you are getting a bit annoying. Let it go! This is my last post about this. Try to keep it civil, this thread used to be about member pics.
Old 04-07-2003, 06:28 PM
nychotcop

Hey 350Zspeedracer...I will race you for your car...or maybe just dinner ...of course we cant go over the speed limit
Old 04-07-2003, 06:29 PM
nychotcop

Old 04-07-2003, 08:40 PM
Rob Nance

Originally posted by zeroday
Sorry for hurting your feelings nychotcop!
I think you should go up to NYC, and then when you get your face beat in by nychotcop, I'd like to see pics. I wouldn't even have carded you, I would have banned you for being a total ***.

And to anyone else sweating cops, maybe it's different where you live, but all the cops I have known, and all the ones I've dealt with around here are fair and reasonable. I haven't gotten a ticket in 9 years. Maybe it's not the cop that's the problem, but you? Breaking a law, small or little, is still breaking a law. Grow up people.

Thanks for doing what you do nychotcop.
Old 04-07-2003, 09:06 PM
zeroday

Originally posted by Rob Nance
I think you should go up to NYC, and then when you get your face beat in by nychotcop, I'd like to see pics.
How old are you?? Well if the moderator didn't delete the words from the WRONG POST you would see that my FIRST post on this train wreck contained no name calling, I just made a friendly joke. I have a buddy in NYC that works for internal affairs and all I made a joke about turning him in for his 'perks'. I even put a 'j/k' 'LOL' in there, but he then he responded in what I interpreted as rudeness so I called him on it (which included some names..sue me). Aftwerwards he posts a picture of a guy with his head up his ***, captioned "zeroday stands for being a zero, get your head out of your ***" or something juvenile, so I responded. He then deletes his post, puts two smilee faces there, so now I look like the "keyboard warrior". Whatever. I don't go looking for fights on the internet, and this has succeeded in destroying a great thread. I apologoize for calling him a name, but other than that, I did nothing wrong. I simply responded to his jab at me.

Last edited by zeroday; 04-07-2003 at 09:09 PM.
Old 04-07-2003, 09:08 PM
Selski12

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn, drama seems to fill every section here even in a thread just for members pictures.
Old 04-07-2003, 09:11 PM
Heat

Rob Nance, If you dont know about the cops here in LA and how "nice" they are I dont think you can say what you say. There are some real friggin A's out here. I urge you to take a trip out here and see for yourself. Its not about breaking the law, its about the fact that they do what they want when they want, (perks of the job ). You make a rolling stop at a stop sign with NO civilians around whatsoever you get ticketed and the explanation, "what if there was a litttle boy running in front of your car". They do the same with civilians around and its all good?????? I dunno, eh wtvr.

Last edited by Heat; 04-07-2003 at 09:15 PM.
Old 04-07-2003, 09:18 PM
phDeez

Smile hey

i have an idea. how about posting pics of our beloved Zs again. no matter what each of our personal differences and experiences might be, i'm sure that we all have something special in common: can you say 350z!

i sometimes think about how happy life can be, if we all just enjoyed our ZZZZZZZZs........
Old 04-07-2003, 09:18 PM
Rob Nance

Originally posted by zeroday
How old are you?? Well if the moderator didn't delete the words from the WRONG POST you would see that my FIRST post on this train wreck contained no name calling, I just made a friendly joke. I have a buddy in NYC that works for internal affairs and all I made a joke about turning him in for his 'perks'. I even put a 'j/k' 'LOL' in there, but he then he responded in what I interpreted as rudeness so I called him on it (which included some names..sue me). Aftwerwards he posts a picture of a guy with his head up his ***, captioned "zeroday stands for being a zero, get your head out of your ***" or something juvenile, so I responded. He then deletes his post, puts two smilee faces there, so now I look like the "keyboard warrior". Whatever. I don't go looking for fights on the internet, and this has succeeded in destroying a great thread. I apologoize for calling him a name, but other than that, I did nothing wrong. I simply responded to his jab at me.
Well, I would take your post to mean something, since I was not aware of those events that transpired, but you had to start it off like a typical "keyboard warrior" with the "how old are you?" line. I don't really see how that's applicable to the discussion, do you?
Old 04-07-2003, 09:23 PM
Jill

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

GEEEEEEEEEZ - enough people! Chill out! Any posts without pictures after this and relating to what has transpired will be deleted and the posters will be warned - you guys were all told to chill out by TWO of the moderators, now I'm the third that has to step in and pull you guys apart? Wow...If you guys have any more to add, feel free to email/pm/im each other, do it anywhere but here. Thanks.
Old 04-07-2003, 09:23 PM
zeroday

Default Re: hey

Originally posted by phDeez
i have an idea. how about posting pics of our beloved Zs again. no matter what each of our personal differences and experiences might be, i'm sure that we all have something special in common: can you say 350z!

i sometimes think about how happy life can be, if we all just enjoyed our ZZZZZZZZs........
agreed!
Old 04-07-2003, 11:09 PM
erock

My car and my GF's car:
Attached Thumbnails post a pic with you and your Z-hizherz.jpg  
Old 04-07-2003, 11:25 PM
phDeez

Lightbulb hmmm

nice pair
Attached Thumbnails post a pic with you and your Z-jm_aoy_banner_pt1.jpg  
Old 04-08-2003, 05:02 AM
350zSpeedRacer

Originally posted by nychotcop
Hey 350Zspeedracer...I will race you for your car...or maybe just dinner ...of course we cant go over the speed limit
You're kidding, right? You might want to rethink that one. I've spent a huge chunk of my life racing and I don't lose. Besides, I don't think you could afford dinner for me AND my new husband.
Old 04-08-2003, 06:23 AM
nychotcop

Thumbs up

Oops!!!! Hey I am not ready to lose my car yet Mrs. Speedracer...I just got it ..and dinner for 3??...well lets just say thats not the type of threesomes I have dreams about . Good luck with the marriage
Old 04-08-2003, 07:00 AM
WashUJon

I have some pics on my webpage. You can click the webpage button or this link:

My Z Page (still under construction)
Old 04-08-2003, 05:11 PM
alienx

Nice picks on your Z page bro. Man, I can't wait for the day when I can take mine out in a t-shirt! (damn Winter!!).
Old 04-08-2003, 05:22 PM
iris

Originally posted by WashUJon
I have some pics on my webpage. You can click the webpage button or this link:

My Z Page (still under construction)
ah HA!! I finally know what you look like!!
Old 04-08-2003, 07:35 PM
AAAA

Default sorry

Cops really **** me off, sorry had to say it. sorry

Quick Reply: post a pic with you and your Z