Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

A few pics from HIN Orlando

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2006, 08:58 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by mista350z
those are some hot chicks you are with. were they import models or part of your crew? the chick with that towel on her head is hot. is she single? haha
The girls I took pics with are my friends or girls we met at the after party. The girl with the "towel" on her head is Lisa Fleming and will be launching her website soon.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:59 PM
B-Unit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And rick counters with a water holding metaphor pwn!

Originally Posted by Rickdogg
I guess it really struck a chord with you? Just because I didn't take pictures of all of the cars I liked does not mean I did not like the car. I just took pics of cars that stood out in my opinion. There were some clean Z's, but since they were so clean they did not STAND out persay although I did like them (ie. the cleanliness of Maximum's etc.).

I travel the country and view shows from different regions and I was just being brutally honest that as a collective whole, the southeast region sucks compares to everywhere else with the North East following in close second.

I apologize for you if you were offended thinking that I somehow had to specify that I loved your car or someone you know or something. I also do not care if you like my car or not because it is my race car and I believe my car has received plenty of coverage with more to come. I'll let that speak for itself and leave the opinions I look at from those that actually hold water in my book.
Old 07-12-2006, 09:00 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Originally Posted by NA&CH
Rickdogg, wish I knew you were making the trip to the east coast. I would have enjoy seeing your car.

Anymore East coast visits?
Don't worry you didn't miss anything as I did not bring the car out to HIN Orlando. I posted up in the Southeast region of the forum to let people know I was coming out. I should be out there in December again for HIN Miami, but I doubt the Z will be shipped that far as we have other East coast cars we can use to save on shipping costs
Old 07-12-2006, 09:04 PM
chuquison

Originally Posted by taurran
Thanks. In hindsight I wish I would have taken more shots as my photos don't really convey the amount of nice cars there (I mostly got pics of my friends cars and other Z's).

It may not be HIN LA, but at least our cars go fast to match the crazy styling (no bureaucratic emissions).
dude you hit the wrong person here!!!!
dude rick dogg is a nice guy and yes I do agree his remark about the south east was wrong but remeber here Im from orlando and I miss home soooooo bad taurren you dont even know!!!!!!!!! I moved to SD 2 years ago and regrit it with a passion!! I know all the crews from florida I go way back, I know Jade, I use to roll with STI crew and much others! I did the street meets like in sonics and all so I know my east coast cars well!!!!! But man when you say that west coast cars are slower than there looks, which if this is not what your saying im sorry but thats how I understood it your way wrong!!! I know the enjuko crew i know the titian crew and the racing zone crew and all but man you cant touch the cars that are out here its a whole diffrent level!! im not trying to offend any one but me being from orlando and have lived there since i was 5 years old and coming out here its a whole diffrent game!!!! Z's are like civics here and these civics are hooked up for go and show, remeber leguna seca is out here, button willow, and the speed way all these cars are hooked up for major go!!!
Old 07-12-2006, 09:09 PM
B-Unit

Sounds like somethin outa the fast and furious

Originally Posted by chuquison
dude rick dogg is a nice guy and yes I do agree his remark about the south east was wrong but remeber here Im from orlando and I miss home soooooo bad taurren you dont even know!!!!!!!!! I moved to SD 2 years ago and regrit it with a passion!! I know all the crews from florida I go way back, I know Jade, I use to roll with STI crew and much others! I did the street meets like in sonics and all so I know my east coast cars well!!!!! But man when you say that west coast cars are slower than there looks, which if this is not what your saying im sorry but thats how I understood it your way wrong!!! I know the enjuko crew i know the titian crew and the racing zone crew and all but man you cant touch the cars that are out here its a whole diffrent level!! im not trying to offend any one but me being from orlando and have lived there since i was 5 years old and coming out here its a whole diffrent game!!!! Z's are like civics here and these civics are hooked up for go and show, remeber leguna seca is out here, button willow, and the speed way all these cars are hooked up for major go!!!
Old 07-12-2006, 09:12 PM
chuquison

Originally Posted by B-Unit
Sounds like somethin outa the fast and furious
hehehe thats a big NO! lol I love cars so much i love going to all meets and meeting people thats all, i never raced inless it was in orlando speed way aka bethalow.
Old 07-12-2006, 09:13 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

dude rick dogg is a nice guy and yes I do agree his remark about the south east was wrong
Yes, my comment is pretty straightforward and to the point, but it is unfortunately true. Do not get me wrong, there are some beautiful cars that I know of that did not attend the show, but I was speaking more from a collective observation. Like you stated, California show and/or go vehicles are at a total different level which is why the same cars winning 3rd place (or that do not even place) in categories out here in So Cal can take home 1st place trophies if they attend a mid-west or East coast event and vice versa.

Thanks for also knowing that I am a "nice" guy

Last edited by Rickdogg; 07-12-2006 at 09:17 PM.
Old 07-12-2006, 09:14 PM
moog

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, the pics are from a few parties on Friday and Saturday night. I remember Jamie, but I don't remember meeting the other names you mentioned
Leigh, Jayde, Pearl
Attached Thumbnails A few pics from HIN Orlando-girls1.jpg  
Old 07-12-2006, 09:16 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Originally Posted by moog
Leigh, Jayde, Pearl

Oh!!! Okay! hahaha (doh that sounded like Lil John! )

I met Jade and Pearl. They are definitely "friendly" people!
Old 07-12-2006, 09:17 PM
chuquison

Yes, my comment is pretty straightforward and to the point, but it is unfortunately true. Do not get me wrong, there are some beautiful cars that I know of that did not attend the show, but I was speaking more from a collective observation. Like you stated, California show and/or go vehicles are at a total different level which is why the same cars winning 3rd place in categories out here in So Cal can take home 1st place trophies if they attend a mid-west or East coast event and vice versa.

please dont burn me on this eveeryone but my freind troy lives in japan and deltona florida and he goes to all the auto x and drift stuff in florida!! if you know him he drives a turbo ka 97 black 240sx really clean car!! but he says that fabs start in japan then california then go east by the time it hits east its a bit played already in the west!!! this is a quote and i kinda agree with it, when drifting came to the us it was in Cali waaaaaaaay before it hit east coast hince we went to 2 of the first Drift day stuff back then
Old 07-12-2006, 09:20 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

please dont burn me on this eveeryone but my freind troy lives in japan and deltona florida and he goes to all the auto x and drift stuff in florida!! if you know him he drives a turbo ka 97 black 240sx really clean car!! but he says that fabs start in japan then california then go east by the time it hits east its a bit played already in the west!!! this is a quote and i kinda agree with it, when drifting came to the us it was in Cali waaaaaaaay before it hit east coast hince we went to 2 of the first Drift day stuff back then
It is true for the most part. Of course there are exceptions ( I better mention this since someone may get offended if I don't specify CLEARLY! haha). I don't understand why it is so. The only thing I can think of is because since the Cali scene pushes the envelope so much and there is so much competition, people have to stay on top of their game I guess?
Old 07-12-2006, 09:21 PM
chuquison

^^ well im waitintg to get burned from thelast remark so dont feel bad i love my Florida peeps in fact im going home next week not in my Z i have to go to orlando for work
Old 07-12-2006, 09:35 PM
taurran

Yes, my comment is pretty straightforward and to the point, but it is unfortunately true. Do not get me wrong, there are some beautiful cars that I know of that did not attend the show, but I was speaking more from a collective observation. Like you stated, California show and/or go vehicles are at a total different level which is why the same cars winning 3rd place (or that do not even place) in categories out here in So Cal can take home 1st place trophies if they attend a mid-west or East coast event and vice versa.

Wow... someone is totally full of himself. But really, who died and blessed you with the ability to judge an entire region of the country?

I never argued the fact that California doesn't have nice cars (I used to live there), but keep in mind that this is due to the fact that there are a large number of filthy rich kids out there. Not that any of this really matters, these HIN shows are pretty much worthless anyway, as they are insanely political and the judges posess impeccably bad taste. You won't find the really fast cars there, either. Most of the cars are owned by scrubs who can't even change their own oil and drive something that looks like it crashed into a carbon fiber factory.
Old 07-12-2006, 09:55 PM
Vick781

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

taurran
Old 07-12-2006, 10:07 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Originally Posted by taurran
Wow... someone is totally full of himself. But really, who died and blessed you with the ability to judge an entire region of the country?

I never argued the fact that California doesn't have nice cars (I used to live there), but keep in mind that this is due to the fact that there are a large number of filthy rich kids out there. Not that any of this really matters, these HIN shows are pretty much worthless anyway, as they are insanely political and the judges posess impeccably bad taste. You won't find the really fast cars there, either. Most of the cars are owned by scrubs who can't even change their own oil and drive something that looks like it crashed into a carbon fiber factory.
How am I full of myself? It is my post and I just stated an opinion, which last I checked is okay. I would say that you have some sort of problem since you were the one that seemed to take my comment PERSONALLY towards your own vehicle or your friends vehicles when I did not specifically point out any of your cars as being as you would say, "rice."

You are correct that car shows are just that, car shows! Just like anything judging will be subjective and things being political is involved in every aspect of life so that is no surprise. Only thing that you cannot contest is a timeslip lap time which is why I prefer motorsports myself.

Rich kids or not the fact of the matter is they collectively have better cars because the scene is much more competitive out here and much "faster." So based on your comments especially most being scrubs that contend in these shows, wouldn't my statement hold true then? Your thoughts seem to dance around and it seems more like you being butt hurt about me not taking a picture of your car (or friend's car) or praising it as if it was the best of show or something.

I probably should have sugar coated my initial post a bit to avoid people that cannot handle the truth, but I stand behind my statement. Like I said in previous posts, there are some beautiful cars from all over the country and there are of course some damn nice cars that are exceptions in FL as well, but collectively as a whole it is pretty scary.
Old 07-12-2006, 10:09 PM
leemik
!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I didn't take many car shots at all because to be honest, I did not like many of the cars that attended and I was utterly disappointed with the quality of the South East Region. Anywho enoy
hater everyone bow to cali
Old 07-12-2006, 10:14 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Originally Posted by leemik
hater everyone bow to cali
lol not like that, but I was just being too honest in my opinion I think
Old 07-12-2006, 10:25 PM
truplay8

nice pics........that red Z is fckin sick.......a lot of good lookin rides there.......i couldnt make it up to orlando, but i was at miami.......not as many Z's in miami

Last edited by truplay8; 07-12-2006 at 10:28 PM.
Old 07-12-2006, 10:35 PM
taurran

How am I full of myself?
Oh Really?

Your thoughts seem to dance around and it seems more like you being butt hurt about me not taking a picture of your car (or friend's car) or praising it as if it was the best of show or something.
So you expect me to be angry that the world famous Mr Rickdogg didn't take a pic of my car? I could really care less as I can take better pics of my own (and friends') cars with my eyes closed. I could also care less if you like my car or not, as I said before to each his own...

What I do care about is the fact that you've had your butt kissed a few too many times on these Z forums to think that your opinion matters enough to pass judgement on an entire state or region. And that being said, I called you on it. If you think you're some kind of Internet celebrity and you can say whatever you want about whoever you want, then you're wrong.

Also, you're full of it if you think Cali has faster cars based on the turnout of one rice infested HIN show. You should try visiting Sebring, Daytona, Moroso, Lakeland, Bradenton, or any of the other tracks where the "fast" cars frequent and tell me otherwise. I don't care what you say, Florida owns California in racing heritage hands down.

Besides, I know this goes back to the whole "left coast, best coast" mentality that I know EVERY native californian posesses. Arguing this point is like telling an LA resident the Lakers suck (but only on a winning season, of course).
Old 07-12-2006, 10:38 PM
Vick781

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

West sideeeeeeeeeeeeee homie 2pac shakur lol

Quick Reply: A few pics from HIN Orlando